Jump to content
Overkilllord

Last day on earth survival

Recommended Posts

The game is already patched at 1.8.2 Can anyone check which hacks are still working? I've been out of the loop for 5 months. I just returned to playing LDOE yesterday and none of the @NoFear hacks seems to be working anymore. I stopped checking for new hacks at 1.6.0 What's new guys?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/4/2018 at 6:52 AM, Ryubei said:

The game is already patched at 1.8.2 Can anyone check which hacks are still working? I've been out of the loop for 5 months. I just returned to playing LDOE yesterday and none of the @NoFear hacks seems to be working anymore. I stopped checking for new hacks at 1.6.0 What's new guys?

Same here.  Been gone since just before Halloween and the whole "duplicated account" debacle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all. Has anyone managed to hack skills? I am interested only in giving myself purple skills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2018 at 6:49 PM, LaksonVell said:

Hey all. Has anyone managed to hack skills? I am interested only in giving myself purple skills.

Well, an alternative way is hack the explorer's pack in store. Those magazines will give you full skills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2018 at 6:32 AM, DrakeEdwards said:

Same here.  Been gone since just before Halloween and the whole "duplicated account" debacle.

same here and i tried to use the hacks again like tried searching the code for chest and its not working anymore i am getting 0 search results

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to bump up an old thread but has anyone checked out what cheats still work on the latest version (v1.10.2)? I'm trying to play this game again after almost a year...

Correction: I just remembered it's been more than a year. Last I played I can still do the duplicate hack, coin hack and xp hack.

Edited by xxITERUxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

someone found another way to get the ID or CODE of the Gasoline section to be able to exchange for another box? since currently in version 1.10.3 the theme of "free store" no longer works: / help pls, I donate 10 dollars per paypal!

On 23/7/2017 at 15:52, Fatel5 said:

300 dobles.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys am trying to hack the waves counter of police department as you can get bike blueprint from 99 wave only

I used Double and it worked but after editing it and clearing wave 99 the progress won't save when exit the map it stucks on loading and after restarting its back to same wave.

Anyone can figure out the right way so it saves any kind of help would be appreciated ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that frostborn (ldoe with multiplayer) is out in Canada (other countries use vpn) will this thread be revived again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...