Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Overkilllord

Last day on earth survival

Recommended Posts

Master.. how to hack log,stone x999999 ini inbox.. thanks before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jeevan008 said:

Name of video??? 

What kind of resources do you want?
where he wants them
in the mailbox?. or in the chests of the house ?.
What quantity per object do you want?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Anonymous1000 said:

What kind of resources do you want?
where he wants them
in the mailbox?. or in the chests of the house ?.
What quantity per object do you want?

I want to dupe steel plates, bars, tickets these kind of resources. And I want them in the chests of the house or in inventory. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Jeevan008 said:

I want to dupe steel plates, bars, tickets these kind of resources. And I want them in the chests of the house or in inventory. 

There are 8 types of boxes at this time.
make those hacks and then look for the codes of the other itmes on my channel ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Inventory Dupe Still working in V1.6.10

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a new MOD For V1.6.10 (Really Can't Say i Like Mods, Would Rather be online, But for those who do)

What other things are still working on this version? Tried Gold Hack & Inbox Swap, But haven't messed around with much else. 

Gold Still working on 1.6.10? I can't Seem to get it to work on most recent update. Inventory swap still working on 1.6.10, if so video link or idea? Haven't used game Guardian in a while, lost my touch :)  

SUBSCRIBE! <-------------------------

Edited by Reversflux
Spelling/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone manage to hack limite of box ? Military box is 3 and trunk is 40 , and what about the inbox item swap ? I tired it in my acc and it didn't work , now i lost my acc and i'm creating a new one , can someone explain me how to do it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

any idea how to bypass 1.6.10 LDoE security??

i tried to modify the stat/item/inapp/energy/life/durability etc. but when i quit to game and go back it all start in lv.1 which is a test file by me. any suggestion are appreciate ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AngLaboMo said:

any idea how to bypass 1.6.10 LDoE security??

i tried to modify the stat/item/inapp/energy/life/durability etc. but when i quit to game and go back it all start in lv.1 which is a test file by me. any suggestion are appreciate ?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ZXK6XkC1F5wE7LaP-IEtA?view_as=subscriber ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DarkangelX15X said:

Did anyone manage to hack limite of box ? Military box is 3 and trunk is 40 , and what about the inbox item swap ? I tired it in my acc and it didn't work , now i lost my acc and i'm creating a new one , can someone explain me how to do it ?

Please i really need these two hacks if possible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, vijaygostrider said:

how we can put unlimited chest in our base , please help!!,  how to hack chest count in our base we can put on base floor ? ??

I will make a video and publish it on my channel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...