Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

28 minutes ago, carajuala said:

New update, 1.5.8, and it seems to fix some hacks, at least inbox, and changes the pointers ?

13 minutes ago, carajuala said:

Dupe hack still working, and these pointers haven't changed

No hacks were fixed, there are no changes in the pointers' positions, only additional pointers which are irrelevant for any hacks we exploit. 

This is what I mean when I ask people not to rush.. 

Screenshot_20170909-000815.png

Screenshot_20170909-000956.png

Screenshot_20170909-001348.png

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, Krakken said:

No hacks were fixed, there are no changes in the pointers' positions, only additional pointers which are irrelevant for any hacks we exploit. 

Screenshot_20170909-000815.png

Screenshot_20170909-000956.png

Screenshot_20170909-001348.png

Thank you for confirming. Saves me time. 

Hello, thanks for all these helpful tutorial video.

Spent the last few days crafting a nice save, inbox filled with items in the 1 bil range. Astonishing how you guys find this stuff.

Update 1.5.8 just happened, was playing fine before that but after the update, no matter what, after i restore my google play backup, it gets stuck at 95%.. no luck either with my manual backup which litterally refuses to load no matter how many times i force close the app and clear the cache.

Did this happen to anyone and did you fix the issue ? I searched through google and every solution i find is about restoring the manual backup by clearing cache and hope to be lucky.. doesn't work for me and i'd really like to be able to restore my google play cloud backup, if anyone has this happen would have any suggestion or can help, that'd be very appreciated.

I'm not really enticed to start over my whole inbox with a new google account only to see the issue happen again later.. 

Again, thanks a lot for all these helpful video.

3 hours ago, Krakken said:

And also:

Edited 3 hours ago by razorbacks 
BRUHHHHHHHHHHH NOT HACKING INBOX FURNITURE QTY DAMMIT. Military box can only put 3 so it patched unless can find to bypass the limit. "duplicate = inbox qty" ?!? then wut?

Do it yourself then. Why are you acting so arrogant? People here aren't paying you a service. It's a community. Stop acting like a child, read the d*** thread and learn for yourself. Shut up. 

Edit: Just noticed a new update rolled out. A few updates ago mostly everyone was thrilled and happy with all the progress on big time hacking achievements and cooperative, positive and uplifting. Again, I will ask everyone again not to rush into crying that nothing works. Also, I want to ask not to be immature to the point where people demand for instructions to a specific hack that can be easily adapted from already available hacks. If you have questions just ask, it's fine. Demanding is ridiculous and will only drive people away from this project we've all been able to keep up. 

LDOE1.thumb.jpg.0537b90bf8682331a528244a2573e60b.jpg

59b3539a467b9_LDOE1gun.thumb.jpg.f4c5db203d817f07d8c29f3cc0506b2a.jpg

Weapon can find 

59b354434329d_LDOEbackpack.thumb.jpg.d8f58bff0598234f0299e2694f46d903.jpg

Backpack can find

InkedLDOE1_LI.thumb.jpg.42b9facf666b677ed778d325a4b33b95.jpg

Chill out @razorbacks

8 hours ago, Krakken said:

Thanks so much Krakken.

I was wrong, I wasn't trying inbox hack, it was editing inboxed items (amount and name), and that hack seems to be more difficult, or maybe only different, now, due to new agroupment of items by one thousand and theirs reorder (try to buy 2x 700 wood).

@NoFear @Krakken I tested this latest hack "change inbox wood/stone/gasoline etc. to anything" but it does not lead me anymore to pointers wood/stone/gasoline/furniture etc. so to paste over any adress I want to change the item to. Maybe I am blind I dunno... Let me show you by pics so that there is no inconvenience.

After searching the dword of stone in my inbox, taking a stack of 20,clean to find 1 result and go to :

1a.thumb.jpg.168ba644ed7ecb8416fb44a1b172c6be.jpg

... "go to"

2a.thumb.jpg.e40894ad33ced0bd01762d8946ec209e.jpg

3a.thumb.jpg.c698f76badc65c7629b101357aa1971d.jpg

Edited by NickTSPre

4 hours ago, shinobi97 said:

Hack gold not work on 1.5.8?

nope still working and the pointers never change. Swap low qty with high still works & qty hack about 500m still works. 

inboxing method Swap item id have changed due to pointer have additional and cannot find the item id

20 minutes ago, nirvada said:

They patched the pointers so u cannot swap item id until we find a new method 

Yeah they played around a bit with this.
I 've done the minimum from my side. Test and show results. It 's the least I can do.
I will test more though when I find time so I can find a way through this hell (in my eyes :p at least) they made. I am just a tester for now since I cannot spare much from my free time on the gameplay. Peace!

P.S. Clean your quote from video and pics please! :) There is no need for such huge posts. Stress the eyes! :D

Edited by NickTSPre

4 hours ago, nirvada said:

They patched the pointers so u cannot swap item id until we find a new method @NickTSPre

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

@Krakken

Can you confirm this? 

If true, I'll re-find the pointer locations. 

Still work with me.

As you see in my video, i saved 2 address.

If you just only change the first address, item changed after you enter any map or reload game (take before enter map or reload game will got original item)

If you only change the second address, you can take item changed but original item will be revert on next time you login game

Edited by kimchanjun

15 minutes ago, kimchanjun said:

Still work with me

Some steps differ than NoFear's method.

4.thumb.jpg.1d730da51b566869ba3e9580d2ac2b7b.jpg

5.thumb.jpg.0a0b1f156403abb2c629c4c0a9636b8a.jpg

You replace other pointers.

It 's OK for me if that does the trick! If it 's the propper way though only the pros can confirm. ;)

Edited by NickTSPre