Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

I have successfully  modded the nodded weapon chest. But can you tell me which d value should I change to what so that I will get x10 chest

Here are some values I selected

EDIT: i have noticed by changing that 24D value in the last screenshot to 25 or 23  i have tried some more i was not able to buy the chest so it must be that value but dont know which is the exact value i should use

Screenshot_20170902-003821.png

Screenshot_20170902-003912.png

Screenshot_20170902-003827.png

Screenshot_20170902-003812.png

Edited by nitinvaid20

• Moderators
1 hour ago, nitinvaid20 said:

I have successfully  modded the nodded weapon chest. But can you tell me which d value should I change to what so that I will get x10 chest

Here are some values I selected

EDIT: i have noticed by changing that 24D value in the last screenshot to 25 or 23  i have tried some more i was not able to buy the chest so it must be that value but dont know which is the exact value i should use

Screenshot_20170902-003821.png

Screenshot_20170902-003912.png

Screenshot_20170902-003827.png

Screenshot_20170902-003812.png

No. 

The 24 is how many lines of hex below are part of the code. 

Enable string representation... It will help you see what you are doing... Also, watch closely the videos. 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Dash021 said:

Gold Hack , doesn't seem to work for me , after I apply the pointer method, and as I touch the gasoline to purchase it the game crashes. BTW , thanks to @NoFear , @Krakken for giving the awesome hacks and detailed explanation by @Krakken  ,I stocked up 800+ items in my inbox , made all the crates and food up to 500 million.

If more people confirm this, might need to map to different button, or remap more pointers. 

12 minutes ago, NoFear said:

If more people confirm this, might need to map to different button, or remap more pointers. 

It worked ! At first the game crashed , after 4 tries now , it works . I guess maybe I messed up something.  But now I purchased 200k + gold and it saved , successfully. 

34 minutes ago, Dash021 said:

Gold Hack , doesn't seem to work for me , after I apply the pointer method, and as I touch the gasoline to purchase it the game crashes. BTW , thanks to @NoFear , @Krakken for giving the awesome hacks and detailed explanation by @Krakken  ,I stocked up 800+ items in my inbox , made all the crates and food up to 500 million.

Which inbox hack method you tried I am also looking for one to hack my crates 

23 minutes ago, nitinvaid20 said:

Which inbox hack method you tried I am also looking for one to hack my crates 

[Tested & Working in 1.5.7] The way I did is probably the most easiest and very similar to freeze duping. First search for that particular item and refine until you get one value , then goto it and select the highlighted value and the value above it then edit them and change the value to 500mill and don't forget to check the box "add to value" . It's done . To confirm you can open the box and the value will change to 500mill , restart the game to see if it saved or not , if it didn't saved repeat it again , only open one box after the hack and restart it ( when I opened multiple boxes it didn't saved that's why). I also did this with 5 items at once (cloth , bean, jerky , stew , water) it still worked flawlessly and saved a lot of time.

Edited by Dash021
Autocorrect

May I ask the pros which is the way to find an item's ID so we can use the Military box or the electronic circuit board way to multiply every single thing we like? I have the military and skull spray for the chopper but I wanna duplicate them and the weapon inventory dupe does not work for the most items except guns. Is it possible to make a mini how to find ID video if it's not a problem just to not bother you every time we need a specific item duplication..?