10 hours ago, Krakken said:

Military chest ID in screenshot 

EDIT 2:

Hide contents

for the ID copy and search for this in Dword 

6619240;7602291;3276896;52::20

Procedure (inbox) 

1. Locate quantity address set through inbox 

2. Search for military box quantity address. 

3. Jump to address list, the ID is in the pointer directly below the address we're in. 

Edit: replacing the address in this pointer would replace the item in this slot so technically I think this is where NoFear intends to go with item IDs. 

Screenshot_20170831-012226.png

Screenshot_20170831-012236.png

Screenshot_20170831-012309.png

Screenshot_20170831-012320.png

Screenshot_20170831-012325.png

Screenshot_20170831-012329.png

Thnkss a lot sir this worked & simple :D

Screenshot_2017-08-31-16-28-37-139_zombie.survival.craft.z.png

5 hours ago, Saxyanimal said:

I'm not sure if duping military box is useful now, as you can only place a maximum of 3 military box in your base now. I have plenty of them, game just no longer allow you to place them down more than 3

You right buddy, try to set the military box you will get notif (max : 3) so dup military box is useless.

1 hour ago, hero007 said:

just waiting for an update now bored 

playing in the gape of 3 days ?

yeah me too hope they have new location new system hehe..i already kill big one many time didnt drop infected box

To newbie 1st time want learn HACKING(It other name SELFTEACHING btw?)

search for FORUM that teach you simple hack..big thanks to PRO for they kindness to share/make video for us..

PLEASE dont ask HOW or WHY etc.. im not PRO i learn hack stuff through the video,so u gotta LEARN a bit thats why it called SELFTEACHING hehe..thanks again to these PRO for  share video/education?? @NoFear, @Krakken these guy contributed a lot for this forum and of course there are other PRO too..✌?

p/s:if u want MORE SIMPLE play game like GTA,the cheat is simple just type NUTTERTOOLS then u get all weapon?? noOFFENSE lol

2 hours ago, tomyryu said:

To newbie 1st time want learn HACKING(It other name SELFTEACHING btw)

search for FORUM that teach you simple hack..big thanks to PRO for they kindness to share/make video for us..

PLEASE dont ask HOW or WHY etc.. im not PRO i learn hack stuff through the video,so u gotta LEARN a bit thats why it called SELFTEACHING hehe..thanks again to these PRO for  share video/education @NoFear, @Krakken these guy contributed a lot for this forum and of course there are other PRO too..✌?

p/s:if u want MORE SIMPLE play game like GTA,the cheat is simple just type NUTTERTOOLS then u get all weapon noOFFENSE lol

lol completely agree with u

(LEAVEMEALONE = for get rid of big one?)

• Moderators
9 hours ago, nitinvaid20 said:

Is it possible to hack that electronic circuit?

i have or the positiion of value is different for this item

Item a resource item? 

I'll take a look in a little bit. 

11 hours ago, nitinvaid20 said:

Is it possible to hack that electronic circuit?

i have or the positiion of value is different for this item

12 hours ago, kimchanjun said:

Screenshot_2017-08-31-18-10-31.thumb.png.bdb58ba2c70c4d79ef820578af7008f3.png

Thank you for the ID, mate :)

Here's how you can hack this item in your inbox using NoFear's pointers method to edit the ID of the item. 

On 28/08/2017 at 5:27 AM, Krakken said:

You can buy them once with NoFear's IAP hack and edit the quantity value through pointer hack if you already have an item with a large amount. 

If you don't, you can use the old inbox hack method to make one simple stack 500m and use that pointer as reference. 

NoFear replied to you already, mate. 

Locate exp value, and replace with a low value quantity address. You can get one from your inbox or inventory very easily. 

Which methods are you trying? You can only hack gold through IAP hack. 

He made a 20 wood stack into a lot of M16 but you can stop whenever you want. Or repeat as many times you feel necessary. 

Screenshot your price list because of currency. Values in double, from last to first, grouped. You can also single search this. 

Oh yes... I saw it. 

I'm pretty thankful to him. But I asked him to recommend a video to me, 'cuz there's a lot of them here. I'm not that good at GG, so I have my difficults, that's why I asked for a tutorial or a video indication.

But I'm grateful anyway.

• Moderators
13 hours ago, kimchanjun said:

Screenshot_2017-08-31-18-10-31.thumb.png.bdb58ba2c70c4d79ef820578af7008f3.png

12;6881389;7471203;6488175;7471209;7667811;7602281::25

Will be your search .

Copy address location of the -1195316608 value ( affter the above dword search). 

Video will show you what to do. 

Most of the problem i've read is about the MAXIMUM LIMIT allowed to put the military box. Even if you have so a hundred million in your inbox. You can only put 3 :) and they're needing your help if you can edit this MAXIMUM LIMIT.  @Krakken @NoFear

DEVs mentioned that when beta ends and multiplayer is introduced some things will be wiped except purchased ones.
So I think the safest way to not lose our staff is keep stack of items in inbox now that everythig is still hackable.

Maybe they are going to roll back players to level 1 and wipe bases. Still it's too early though...

Can you give us a screenshot of this? heheh