Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

31 minutes ago, _Levi_ said:

Edit to 500000000. It might not work sometimes. After you change take the gun and just directly exit the game.

You mean total 500m or edit it..like should i edit it to 499999999 or edit it to 500m..cuz just now i tried 500m it didn't save..

44 minutes ago, _Levi_ said:

Do you mean item duping?

Yep item duping but with items like gas mask, chest etc...

Has anyone confirmed if item duping using old method still works? with items like plank etc...

3 hours ago, Ryubei said:

For those who are still having a hard time with @NoFear gold hack method. Here is a simple step by step procedure of how to do it. No visual aid. Just instructions.

LDOE Gold Hack by No Fear 001.txt

I've been trying to that gold hack for the better part of the day but the layout of the pointers are really different from the ones on the videos and on the instructions above. Dude can you check out what I'm doing and tell me what I'm doing wrong?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7QYo6AilR7uaWMtUktWcTFLTkk/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks!

Hello every body, as you can know, the game evolved and now the crates are now buyable only with real money so aaaaalllllll the gold i earn doesn't help anymore.
SO, that's the question : does somebody know how to got free crates with game guardian ?

And second : 

Before the update i got a lot of weapons for the bunker alpha, and i finish it really quickly... BUT. I didn't get the chopper tank.... And now i want to do it again. but i only can do it in 3 days....

SO second question : Can we, and How can we reset the bunker for do it again ?

Thx a lot ;)

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, Glueguy said:

Hello every body, as you can know, the game evolved and now the crates are now buyable only with real money so aaaaalllllll the gold i earn doesn't help anymore.
SO, that's the question : does somebody know how to got free crates with game guardian ?

And second : 

Before the update i got a lot of weapons for the bunker alpha, and i finish it really quickly... BUT. I didn't get the chopper tank.... And now i want to do it again. but i only can do it in 3 days....

SO second question : Can we, and How can we reset the bunker for do it again ?

Thx a lot ;)

Gold still works

Crates hacked in same method

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, shinobi97 said:

How to buy engine pack how much byte value should be set? Sir @NoFear

Search the price, and when you follow pointer the "gacha #" goes to 11.

So if you can find gacha 10,then you can edit to 11 too. 

Edit :

Video example

2 hours ago, xxITERUxx said:

I've been trying to that gold hack for the better part of the day but the layout of the pointers are really different from the ones on the videos and on the instructions above. Dude can you check out what I'm doing and tell me what I'm doing wrong?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7QYo6AilR7uaWMtUktWcTFLTkk/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks!

Are you using the right Value Format? 

Search the price, and when you follow pointer the "gacha #" goes to 11.

So if you can find gacha 10,then you can edit to 11 too. 

What is a gacha #? what does it look like?

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Gold still works

Crates hacked in same method

NoFear. I made this acc just to thank you. THANK  you for doing this! Rly appreciated, I thought i lost hope after update removed coin weapon packs. But then I found this website and found out you are the source of coin and pack hacks. THANK YOU!