Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, Zaidos said:

It ends up with this?Oh wait, I think this is the right one... Capture.PNG.89d8b398da690c58f081dac68677e2c1.PNG

There is that transaction thing

Yes, that full string. 

You can't dword search the ENTIRE string. 

But the last part of it is more unique to that exact item. 

Keeping this saved will allow you to find the pointers if developer tries to make it more difficult to find the beginning. 

To obscure the end of the pointer they would have to change the naming (which could happen). 

So take note of everything nearby and if it is consistent each launch then remember those. 

Just helps to be ahead of the patches, so if they patch it, you have already planned out your next attempt. 

7 hours ago, HeisenBernz said:

@_Levi_ @Krakken

Case closed. Successfully found the right pair order. What's good is that I edited all of the items I wanted to edit in one shot and it saved. Thanks guys!

I was never able to do multiple items at once since the last update. What did you do? I am intrigued. First you can't do it, now you're over-accomplishing :D

Did you take just one of the items out and the other stuck at 500m? If I edit many values, when I take them out the inbox gets stuck from "your inventory is full" onwards. Some items I also have trouble editing:

>The stone bricks

>The refined cloth

These I wasn't able to get to 500m with a few tries. 

1 hour ago, hero007 said:

by only 20 summer pack because there's limit  20 militery box

or wait for duplicate hack

OK I think I didn't understand correctly the first time. So you ran out of boxes? Like bought all the packages? 

Have you tried that hack where you can dupe single-slot items from chests? Like 5 pages back. Haven't tried it but seems a good solution for you. 

Edited by Krakken

8 minutes ago, Krakken said:

OK I think I didn't understand correctly the first time. So you ran out of boxes? Like bought all the packages? 

Have you tried that hack where you can dupe single-slot items from chests? Like 5 pages back. Haven't tried it but seems a good solution for you. 

i just give him an option if he has to do that ........... 

( because of limit 20 militery cheast )

ok i'll try that single slot item dupe

Thanks a lot :D duplicate military box

Screenshot_2017-08-26-15-02-57-154_zombie.survival.craft.z.png

dude change rifel we have unlimited modifed ak 47 ?

9 minutes ago, hero007 said:

i just give him an option if he has to do that ........... 

( because of limit 20 militery cheast )

ok i'll try that single slot item dupe

dude change rifel we have unlimited modifed ak 47 ?

Haha :D can duplicate any item / weapon

50 minutes ago, Krakken said:

I was never able to do multiple items at once since the last update. What did you do? I am intrigued. First you can't do it, now you're over-accomplishing :D

Sometimes it works. 2 days back I hacked 2 weapon crates. 

11 hours ago, NoFear said:

I would keep going... Never know what you'll find. 

/me successfully converted iron to M16...  And it saves (no need for it) 

But.... I have a simplified method for hacking your inbox. 

Video to come. 

Iron to m16 ? By using the same you did last time for metal ?

4 hours ago, Krakken said:

Did you take just one of the items out and the other stuck at 500m? If I edit many values, when I take them out the inbox gets stuck from "your inventory is full" onwards. Some items I also have trouble editing:

>The stone bricks

>The refined cloth

These I wasn't able to get to 500m with a few tthiries. 

Same thing on what you did in the video. Search for ordered pairs, edited it but not just 1 value but all of the items I wanted to hack. That was 10 or more items, searched for the right addressess of each item by scrolling down and edited them all. I tick all "Take" buttons of the items I edited ("inventory is full" pops up) until I see the values I added. Restarted the game and boom, it saved lul.