Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

16 minutes ago, Krakken said:

Same method NoFear taught for gold. You get the address for the summer pack, and use it on another store item. I got it through gasoline since I had my boost active. 

You can always use it on boost if you remember the price w it's 900;550;250 , even if it show that you already have boost activated you can still do it

Problem solved @Krakken just can buy 1 pack ? How to duplicate military box?

You can use inbox edit or open Crafting , go to skull Bones then search 12;12;5;4 on DWord and edit all to 0 now you can take as much military slots as you want , restart game after dupe

@NoFear I am curious about the multi layer pointers. If it ever goes out of the memory range it came from, do I stop at the last pointer where it is still in the same memory range? For example, if I am using Memory range Anonymous and the pointer then goes to Memory range C++, do I stop at the last address which was Anonymous?

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Zaidos said:

@NoFear I am curious about the multi layer pointers. If it ever goes out of the memory range it came from, do I stop at the last pointer where it is still in the same memory range? For example, if I am using Memory range Anonymous and the pointer then goes to Memory range C++, do I stop at the last address which was Anonymous?

Hmmmm... I haven't ran into a game that pointer from A to C++A (yet)... 

I've just been recently focusing more on pointers, seems it is a good method for bypassing many checks. 

6 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Hmmmm... I haven't ran into a game that pointer from A to C++A (yet)... 

I've just been recently focusing more on pointers, seems it is a good method for bypassing many checks. 

Yeah, it went from Anonymous (A) to C++ Heap (Ch). I haven't tested if it's actually valid in terms of remapping, though.

My question is, If I have to still stay within range or keep on going further?

28 minutes ago, HeisenBernz said:

@Krakken

Tried searching again...... 2 items: 560;340::100

2 results, 1 result each for the value I searched. And boom, wrong address. 

1503700358197.jpg

Its because the items you search is not ordered. It may look like ordered in your inbox but its not. Try doing with other items. If you have a gold hack then buy plenty of gasoline or like 100 - 200 modified weapon crates and rare weapom crates. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Zaidos said:

Yeah, it went from Anonymous (A) to C++ Heap (Ch). I haven't tested if it's actually valid in terms of remapping, though.

My question is, If I have to still stay within range or keep on going further?

I would keep going... Never know what you'll find. 

/me successfully converted iron to M16...  And it saves (no need for it) 

But.... I have a simplified method for hacking your inbox. 

Video to come. 

4 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I would keep going... Never know what you'll find.

Haha wow. About your gold hack, when you were finding ways for the IPA hack to work, how were you choosing the pointers? Trial and error?

• Moderators

When I do the the final edit of many values, I don't recommend that. 

Unless the # of values matches number of items in your inbox that change to 1.

For me I think the case, became 1 left and then the 3 items. 

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Zaidos said:

Haha wow. About your gold hack, when you were finding ways for the IPA hack to work, how were you choosing the pointers? Trial and error?

Yea. I had a rough idea what the "end" would look like.

Try one pointer then look at nearby values and other pointers. If nothing, go back to start. 

What's nice, now we know what the "end" does look like, you could technically skip the beginning and search the exact dword of the end, because the plain text for what it is you want. Basically create a database of all the important things and what the endpoint looks like for pointers. So if game updates and shuffles everything or even converts plain values to pointers, we can just work backwards from the end instead. 

15 minutes ago, HeisenBernz said:

@_Levi_ @Krakken

Case closed. Successfully found the right pair order. What's good is that I edited all of the items I wanted to edit in one shot and it saved. Thanks guys!

Happy to help. If you would have shown that screenshot before then it would have solved your problem that instant.

14 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Yea. I had a rough idea what the "end" would look like.

Try one pointer then look at nearby values and other pointers. If nothing, go back to start. 

What's nice, now we know what the "end" does look like, you could technically skip the beginning and search the exact dword of the end, because the plain text for what it is you want. Basically create a database of all the important things and what the endpoint looks like for pointers. So if game updates and shuffles everything or even converts plain values to pointers, we can just work backwards from the end instead. 

It ends up with this?Oh wait, I think this is the right one... Capture.PNG.89d8b398da690c58f081dac68677e2c1.PNG

There is that transaction thing

Edited by Zaidos