Overkilllord

Last day on earth survival

Question

2099 answers to this question

N54b    3
8 hours ago, lastdayearth said:

First of all, thanks for sharing this. However, it will be much insightful if you tell how to edit the lib file, not only posting it because it is actually what the moded APK does. Decompiling the APK and modify the lib file (reverse engineering involved), then re-pack the APK or directly replace the original lib file with modified one as per your post. Using this is virtually the same as using a moded APK.

There are dozens of such files and moded APKs on the internet. Many people refused to use it due to unknown risk. You never know what the author might put into the moded files (can be backdoors that steal your mobile bank info in the worst case). I think what we want to learn is the method of editing that lib files by ourselves.

I mean no offense. It is only my personal perspective of this matter.

I did not specify all this because in my case I used an emulator without a real Google account to do my tests .... I made my modifications and I just recover the backup without using the files on my smartphone

Krakken    75
4 hours ago, KingJMS22 said:

Finally got the armor to stick at 500mil

Screenshot_2017-10-07-11-45-46.png

By forcing add value as Double on armor? Method for this? Can't recall a video other than the Russian hacker one. 

NickTSPre    23
20 hours ago, N54b said:

the Link For dl : http://dl.free.fr/bACPBe9RW

!  !  !  ! BACKUP YOUR DATA  !  !  !  ! 

1. Uninstall the game 

2. install the game but do not launch it

3. Extract Lib. Zip On  /Data/Data/zombie.survival.craft

And overwrite existing files

4. put your backup in its place and restart the game if everything went well your party should normally load

At this point if all went well you should be able to do all the construction for free without necessary resources created all possible plans and improve your base without spending resources, not forgetting using the separate option you multiply your resources.

5 . when you finish all this I can not advise you too much to back up your data in an external folder, uninstall the game reinstall the game put back your backup and restart the game normally you will find your base as you have improved it, Attached is the beginning of improvements to mine

What is this french site that need account to download this file? :p
Upload it somewhere else so everyone that's interested can test it...

Rastakiwi    1
17 hours ago, lastdayearth said:

First of all, thanks for sharing this. However, it will be much insightful if you tell how to edit the lib file, not only posting it because it is actually what the moded APK does. Decompiling the APK and modify the lib file (reverse engineering involved), then re-pack the APK or directly replace the original lib file with modified one as per your post. Using this is virtually the same as using a moded APK.

There are dozens of such files and moded APKs on the internet. Many people refused to use it due to unknown risk. You never know what the author might put into the moded files (can be backdoors that steal your mobile bank info in the worst case). I think what we want to learn is the method of editing that lib files by ourselves.

I mean no offense. It is only my personal perspective of this matter.

I never tried it, but i found some interresting stuff about disassembling .so files. I'll try objdump method if I have the time):

https://www.google.fr/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://reverseengineering.stackexchange.com/questions/4624/how-do-i-reverse-engineer-so-files-found-in-android-apks&ved=0ahUKEwjAvLXAhN_WAhXIVRoKHfqFD6wQFghKMAk&usg=AOvVaw26uaJzy3eennE7P6XUnLVx

(Also found it in my quick researches, showing more than just .so disassembling (save file hacking)): https://www.google.fr/amp/s/allencch.wordpress.com/2012/03/14/android-game-hacking/amp/ 

Edit:

Anyone need Crates ID's? Here

Engineer Crate 13;6815843;6226017;6619236;6357108;7077993;115::50 

Body Repair Crate 11;6357095;6815843;6226017;6357104;7209065;116::50 

Weapon Crate 19;6881395;7340141;6619244;7798879;6357093;7274608;110::50 

Rare Weapon Crate 17;6357106;6619250;7798879;6357093;7274608;110::50 

Modified Weapon Crate 21;6881382;6553701;7798879;6357093;7274608;110::50 

Humanitarian Crate 10;6357095;6815843;6226017;7274598;6553711::50 

Resources Crate 14;6815843;6226017;6619250;7274611;7471221;6619235::50

I have a question, how do you find items' id in this game? Do someone know a video showing how to do that ?

Edited by Rastakiwi

N54b    3
4 hours ago, NickTSPre said:

What is this french site that need account to download this file? :p
Upload it somewhere else so everyone that's interested can test it...

You can find all you need inside (not my vidéo) 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, KingJMS22 said:

Finally got the armor to stick at 500mil

Screenshot_2017-10-07-11-45-46.png

How did you make it? I tried several methods but the def won't maintain and the game progress won't save after modification.

KingJMS22    2
19 hours ago, Krakken said:

By forcing add value as Double on armor? Method for this? Can't recall a video other than the Russian hacker one. 

Precisely....I watched the immortality hack on Dr Hack's channel before he removed it...and then i watched the quantity hack on here....lol so i figured why not combine the two....i got it to stick after I cleared the game's cache...

• Like 1

Scorpion26    0
On Monday, October 02, 2017 at 3:23 AM, Vahhag said:

Hi guys so after all I figured out how to reset the bunker. change falue 172800 (dword) to 300 then go to base, take the new code and go to bunker. tadaaaa, for a new round best solution is to restart the game, otherwise errors can appear. If you need more time, change the value to 500 or more. (Its like 500 seconds till the bunker resets again.) I personaly need only 180 seconds... so have fun and if you have a question please write a message or dm me on instagram (@vahhag)  I have no time to always check if somebody have wrote somthing... >my english is not the best<

Game crashes each time i edit the value

Enyby    1739

I think it would be nice in the first post of this topic to make a list of links to useful posts in the topic. This would greatly simplify its use.
This can only be done by someone in the subject. If someone does this, then I or
@NoFear, we can place this information in the first post.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, KingJMS22 said:

Precisely....I watched the immortality hack on Dr Hack's channel before he removed it...and then i watched the quantity hack on here....lol so i figured why not combine the two....i got it to stick after I cleared the game's cache...

Can you give a detailed instruction? I tried clearing the cache but the game progress would not save.

15 minutes ago, SCLosT said:

Someone has the id of these materials (titanium bar, gunpowder, sulfur, tungsten bar, ash board) ?

if you use these materials you will damage the game and lose your progress

sia8018    0

Hi guys..

I use lib mod for the game.. energy is unlimited.. but i miss event like airdrops and plane crash.. anyway to mod the energy back to 100, use gg what value do i look for?

Thanks

Sent from my E39 using Tapatalk

IHaIt    4

I found out that if you change the ID of an item to iron plate, that your save game will corrupt.

I used this for search: 19;6619250;7274611;7471221;6619235;6881375;7274610;6226030;7078000;7602273;101

NickTSPre    23
40 minutes ago, IHaIt said:

I found out that if you change the ID of an item to iron plate, that your save game will corrupt.

I used this for search: 19;6619250;7274611;7471221;6619235;6881375;7274610;6226030;7078000;7602273;101

Yes. We 've mentioned that some times before.
Iron plate - Steel plate - Copper ore - Copper bar - Strong Alcohol - Fur - Fur Armor (all parts) cannot be forced to ID swap in inbox.
On the other hand the oak wood - oak plank - steel bar can, because those items were in the code from the beginning but not usable ingame.
Newly introduced items are kinda "forbidden" for inbox till they make them purchaseable through inapp crates(inbox friendly) ~ I assume.

Edited by NickTSPre

Trol1025    5

this forum fcks me hard.. Lol everytime i come its sored by votes not by date.. Now when somebody sorted it, its all locked behind spoilers that i cant open..

IHaIt    4
5 hours ago, NickTSPre said:

Yes. We 've mentioned that some times before.
Iron plate - Steel plate - Copper ore - Copper bar - Strong Alcohol - Fur - Fur Armor (all parts) cannot be forced to ID swap in inbox.
On the other hand the oak wood - oak plank - steel bar...

Thank you. Sry, then I overlooked these facts if you mentioned it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

NickTSPre    23
17 hours ago, Trol1025 said:

this forum fcks me hard.. Lol everytime i come its sored by votes not by date.. Now when somebody sorted it, its all locked behind spoilers that i cant open..

How come you cannot open the spoilers? :p From what device you browse the forum? I have no problem from my laptop Opera browser neither from my smartphone's tapatalk.

14 hours ago, IHaIt said:

Thank you. Sry, then I overlooked these facts if you mentioned it.

No worries mate! I 'm just giving more info on what you 've mentioned! ;) 

Edited by NickTSPre

XBeccaX    0

Hello guys when I type in the chest id code and press the button it searches but nothing is found. It seems like it resets back to then start. Any ideas why or how to fix ? Thanks all :)

On 2017/10/9 at 2:52 PM, Trol1025 said:

This really sucks. What I did is first sort the topic by date and then add this url to bookmark. Then I use this bookmark to access the topic. The link looks like this: https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/17283-last-day-on-earth-survival/?sortby=date&page=82

The pain is sometimes when you click a button to jump to another page, it will automatically switch back to "sort by votes" wtf.

On 2017/10/10 at 8:50 AM, XBeccaX said:

Hello guys when I type in the chest id code and press the button it searches but nothing is found. It seems like it resets back to then start. Any ideas why or how to fix ? Thanks all :)

-Check the id first: wrong numbers, symbols (";" or ":") and missing data type indicators (HEX should be followed by "h")

-Tick the search by order option

-Properly limit the length of the search (the number after "::")

Krakken    75
On 10/8/2017 at 11:22 PM, NickTSPre said:

OK Here we go. Make it sticky. Here you can find the majority of the hacks that still are working. You can always mix and match and have everything you desire!
Try them on your own risk and remember to always have a backup of your files! ;)

Freeze and dupe (inventory) by @Krakken

Reveal hidden contents

Gold Hack by @NoFear

Reveal hidden contents

Finalize everything (chopper , ATV , Gunsmith bench etc. ) by @kimchanjun

Reveal hidden contents

Inapp purchases by @NoFear

Reveal hidden contents

Inbox items' count by @Krakken

Reveal hidden contents

Inbox item swap by @kimchanjun

Reveal hidden contents

Item ID by @NoFear & @kimchanjun

Reveal hidden contents

Swap item ID and dupe (inventory) by @NoFear

Reveal hidden contents

AIO pointer hacks by @Krakken  ( @NoFear 's method )

Reveal hidden contents

On 10/8/2017 at 4:55 PM, Enyby said:

I think it would be nice in the first post of this topic to make a list of links to useful posts in the topic. This would greatly simplify its use.
This can only be done by someone in the subject. If someone does this, then I or
@NoFear, we can place this information in the first post.

Thank you very much for this, Nick, NoFear and Enyby. I was planning on arranging this for a while now but no time whatsoever. I'm very glad to be part of this community. It's very solid and united for the same purpose. 

I hope I'll be more active again in the future. I enjoy being here more than playing any game at the moment. I haven't had this much fun in years and I've learned so much. 

Hope to join you a lot more, and soon. Best wishes, my friends. <3 

crazy_gamer    0
On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 9:59 PM, DarkangelX15X said:

Anyone give me tungsten and titan ore id please

On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 1:56 AM, KingJMS22 said:

What i have so far.

Screenshot_2017-09-18-20-24-18.png

Bro i need titan and tungstens Ore id please give me