0D

My D value

0D

-#######D

And sometimes

-#######D

0D

My D value

Random D (looks like a verification address but in the bottom, lol)

-#######D

And sometimes non at all.

Value format is the same, memory range is Anon.

Restarting GG and LDOE or the phone doesn't help either. It depends on luck I guess lul.

I get like 24 addresses normally and I can just find the right address very easily.

Screenshot_20170825-183939.thumb.png.b4749ef185d65c3ad50dc905f18cc9da.png

My only problem is that amount resets to original value. I had to do like 10-20 times to work. Military boxes don't work for me at all.

Maybe reinstall the game guardian? Your case is very weird.

31 minutes ago, _Levi_ said:

I get like 24 addresses normally and I can just find the right address very easily.

Screenshot_20170825-183939.thumb.png.b4749ef185d65c3ad50dc905f18cc9da.png

My only problem is that amount resets to original value. I had to do like 10-20 times to work. Military boxes don't work for me at all.

Maybe reinstall the game guardian? Your case is very weird.

That is one of my problem too. Last time I saw the right address and edited it, the hack didn't save at all. Seems like I have bad luck this week lmao :"(

5 hours ago, HeisenBernz said:

Yep all of the things you just mentioned happened/ I did. The problem is that it doesn't save and if I search the values again, wrong addresses pops up and would take 10-20 tries to find the right address again. :/

1 hour ago, HeisenBernz said:

I've been getting lots of this address

-#######D

0D

My D value

0D

-#######D

And sometimes

-#######D

0D

My D value

Random D (looks like a verification address but in the bottom, lol)

-#######D

And sometimes non at all.

Value format is the same, memory range is Anon.

Restarting GG and LDOE or the phone doesn't help either. It depends on luck I guess lul.

You only do one search. What do you mean search 20 times? You do one group search like 640;680::100 and look for the right address. 

Mate, get DU Recorder and send me a clip please.. 

1 hour ago, FIDANZATA said:

RIP inbox cant be hacked again ?

What do you mean? Don't do this like a shot in the dark, I'll break your legs. 

7 minutes ago, Krakken said:

What do you mean? Don't do this like a shot in the dark, I'll break your legs

Hahaha Relax dude, sorry for my bad english.

I want change value for military box in my inbox After changed   1 D and ***** D and restart game Value dont change 

44 minutes ago, HeisenBernz said:

That is one of my problem too. Last time I saw the right address and edited it, the hack didn't save at all. Seems like I have bad luck this week lmao :"(

I am sorry man I can't help you. If you have a PC maybe you can play in android emulator and do the hack there.

1 hour ago, Lokyou said:

Sorry Bfore i tag other game pic in here...BTW can i use th new method Hacking  military box for this game.. like a inapp purchase.. cause i try another method with th same rule n i find value but its not change.. sorry for my bad english.. Thx

Screenshot_20170823-041343.png

Screenshot_20170823-041355-01.jpeg

Please can you tell me how did you hack money ?

24 minutes ago, FIDANZATA said:

I want change value for military box in my inbox After changed   1 D and ***** D and restart game Value dont change 

When you find the address change it it 500000000 not any other number. And don't forget to tick "Add to value, do not replace". Take out some military boxes and close the game.

And one thing though, to everyone using military boxes do you guys find it hard to take out items from military boxes especially when it is placed in the last slots?

43 minutes ago, _Levi_ said:

When you find the address change it it 500000000 not any other number. And don't forget to tick "Add to value, do not replace". Take out some military boxes and close the game.

And one thing though, to everyone using military boxes do you guys find it hard to take out items from military boxes especially when it is placed in the last slots?

To "catch" an item gesture diagonally. To scroll in the box gesture strictly vertically.
It confuses the gesture so it prioritizes the scrolling most of the time.
Noticed the prob today and just tested a bit...

Edited by NickTSPre

13 hours ago, Ryubei said:

@_Levi_ I was wondering how to search for the big summer pack. Have you tried this one too?

How did you search the value of the Big Summer Pack? To which item did you pair it off with? I get no results when I pair it off with gold coin items.

Hello how to hack military box. I left the news hehe :D

1 hour ago, _Levi_ said:

Same result bro, still cannot saved value after changing it.

1 hour ago, FIDANZATA said:

I am joking, have you tried to inbox hack other items? Like does it work on wood and not on those boxes? 

I haven't logged in almost a week ago, I'll do my best to help. If you can, send a video, if not, screenshot the address list where you are changing values please. 

9 minutes ago, Krakken said:

I  am joking, have you tried to inbox hack other items? Like does it work on wood and not on those boxes? 

I haven't logged in almost a week ago, I'll do my best to help. If you can, send a video, if not, screenshot the address list where you are changing values please.

After military box no result i try Edit limestone value, same result after Restart the game.

Screenshot_20170825-234933.png

Screenshot_20170825-235040.png

Screenshot_20170825-235242.png

Screenshot_20170825-235249.png