Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

17 minutes ago, DemiGod666 said:

Still works... I can confirm..it doesn't matter if it is sold or not..

How do you search for the Big Summer package address? I try to pair it with the XP Booster beside it but always end up with no result.

I can confirm. You just search 245 itself.

But then you get 5 results? Which one do you check? Is it always the first one?

i just check summer pack still works.. with #nofear method.. i search 320;900::512

any one how to hack health or attack i want to kill "the big one".. i try to change some address which result in attack =0..

Edited by simran840

Just now, simran840 said:

i just check summer pack still works.. with #nofear method..

any one how to hack health or attack i want to kill "the big one".. i try to change some address which result in attack =0..

Thanks @NoFear @_Levi_ @WendersonHC @simran840 @Zaidos and @DemiGod666 It still works. Same method. Thanks!

Screenshot_2017-08-25-14-07-21.png

9 minutes ago, simran840 said:

i just check summer pack still works.. with #nofear method.. i search 320;900::512

there was but after update it' gone 

1 hour ago, bartsimpson said:

hey nice to meet you all :)

the coin hack works for me but I have some problems with the inbox hack because I cant get the pairs. I have found my inbox and I changed the one value above + the searched one on same time but it doesnt save ( does walk, eat something )

So its not the right pair?

1 hour ago, HeisenBernz said:

Same problem........

Post screenshots of your address list. 

The idea, if you don't have a 500m stack or a big number previously edited, is to work with an unchanged group of different values. For that I used the example of a 640 and a 680 stack, spawned one after the other. Work with different numbers. If you're getting too many results, look for another value: remove some of them and try again after a fresh restart. I don't do this hack with refining. That ALWAYS crashed my game. You can do this in one shot with one search and one edit. 

Keep your inbox organized. So you want a lot of modded AKs. Once you get one, clean your inbox so it's easily located. Example by order in inbox:

- 700 wood

- 700 stone

- 1 Modded AK

- 70 gas. 

This way it's not messy with a lot of 1D values. At least while you're not nailing it. For that, clean your inbox carefully before doing anything! 

When you reduce the wood/stone value, make them different from each other, preferably by 40 or so values. 

Then there are a few possible outcomes from that list which you can witness in the video (# = random number) 

####D

##D

yourvalue D

###D

This is a completely unrelated set. Ignore it. 

-1#########D

0D

yourvalue D

0D

-1#########D

Not this one either although it will seem coherent with the values in your inbox. 

Finally:

-1#########D

0D

Verification D

yourvalue D

0D

-1#########D

This is the correct one. Select both the quantity and verification, press edit. Tick "add to value, do not replace". Type 500000000. Click OK. Take one item from that stack (in case of stone and wood you'll see immediately the value jumping to 500m) and restart to check. 

How can I help? Can you record a clip? I am not having much time but I'll help as I can. 

Just now, Krakken said:

How can I help? Can you record a clip? I am not having much time but I'll help as I can. 

I've been searching like 20-30 times just to find the right address of an item, and when I edit it, restart the game, it won't save and if I search the quantity of an item in my inbox (wood and stone) again, hell it would take another 10-20 tries, possibly more searches. What's worse is that the game takes too long to load and takes too much of my time. But oh well, I can't just brag about it. Thanks @Krakken:)

1 hour ago, HeisenBernz said:

I've been searching like 20-30 times just to find the right address of an item, and when I edit it, restart the game, it won't save and if I search the quantity of an item in my inbox (wood and stone) again, hell it would take another 10-20 tries, possibly more searches. What's worse is that the game takes too long to load and takes too much of my time. But oh well, I can't just brag about it. Thanks @Krakken:)

With everything as the video? Have you tried with different values? Like instead of 640 trying with 580? Grouping two consecutive items in 100-size group? 

Did you do exactly like the video? Free space in inventory and quantity set before restart? There is no refining in this hack. 

And finally, after edit when you take the items out does the wood/stone even change to the value you set, or does it go down as normal? 

This is pertinent info to make sure everything you're doing is right. 

Yep all of the things you just mentioned happened/ I did. The problem is that it doesn't save and if I search the values again, wrong addresses pops up and would take 10-20 tries to find the right address again. :/

6 hours ago, NoFear said:

I need you to work with me. 

I need someone that has that case in their inventory. 

Once you do, we can find its "name". Then work from that. 

yeah @NoFear ive been looking for the chance to have 1 too its still low chance to get, no luck to have at the moment. my friend says all he do is brought his chopper without anything inside it, on his bag usual stuff to help kill zombies. he said too he is from his house and when he went inside infected forest with chopper after stepping down from the bike he instantly recieve the popup info that he must get the infected box. thats all I knew -_-

4 hours ago, LemmeSmashYou said:

That was the plan, @absolutenothing's friend wasn't able to kill the two Big Ones and grab the box. NoFear still needs someone that has the infected box. However, @NoFear posted a video on how to get any item basically, so getting the infected box doesn't really make any sense, assuming that no new items are in the infected box. 

I hope we get it soon :) pls help with the search ty ty :D