Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

1 hour ago, maianhhua said:

As far as I know, this game has only mod version

Nah we got people who been having it, hell I just jumped in today and started hacking it too. 

6 hours ago, maianhhua said:

As far as I know, this game has only mod version

Clearly you haven't read the thread... There are many GG hacks available which can be synced with the official servers. 

I'll say this again... Take the chance to learn from this experience. This game is so open you can do anything if you put your mind to it. Mods won't keep your progress with updates and version changes, these will. You have the following available:

- Coin manipulation (free energy, resets, 2x EXP) 

- EXP manipulation (full skillpoint tree, craft unlock) 

- resources duplication and freeze dupe (generate infinite stacks of a desired resource within a minute) 

- craft abuse via freeze dupe (craft loads of equips without filling half of your inventory) 

- Health points freeze (godmode to a certain extent) 

- Durability Freeze (weapons don't break) 

And others mentioned skill points hacks, stats hacks (def, speed, etc) and many more i  haven't tried. 

Just read through the thread if you just dropped in, guys. You'll see how, in this scenario, GameGuardian>LuckyPatcher. 

57 minutes ago, Krakken said:

Clearly you haven't read the thread... There are many GG hacks available which can be synced with the official servers. 

I'll say this again... Take the chance to learn from this experience. This game is so open you can do anything if you put your mind to it. Mods won't keep your progress with updates and version changes, these will. You have the following available:

- resources duplication and freeze dupe (generate infinite stacks of a desired resource within a minute) 

- craft abuse via freeze dupe (craft loads of equips without filling half of your inventory) 

And others mentioned skill points hacks, stats hacks (def, speed, etc) and many more i  haven't tried. 

Just read through the thread if you just dropped in, guys. You'll see how, in this scenario, GameGuardian>LuckyPatcher. 

Do you any for summoning events...cant seem to get more than 1 airdrop and 1 dealer a day.

1 hour ago, Krakken said:

How to hack Exp? 

Edited by Jeevan008

40 minutes ago, Jeevan008 said:

How to hack Exp? 

Find your energy and use offset calculator for C0 (tbc). That's your exp address. @NoFear did a video on this. 

On 7/26/2017 at 3:07 PM, NoFear said:

Use n=o+d people, find xp instantly.... 

Old video... But this is how you find xp... 

On 7/27/2017 at 3:48 AM, NoFear said:

If you don't have a lot of xp... 

This same method might work for gold... But I went creative on the dev :p

Edited by Krakken

NOT WORK WITH ver 1.5.4

Cheat Coin 1.5.3. Maybe it useless now but i think it will help someone who cant cheat.

Enable CC to read guide.

All you need is:

1. Phone/Emulator with root
  2. GameGuardian
  3. Game Last day on earth
  4. Coin >0

First you need to do is decrease your coin below 25 ( if it below so not need to do), close and re-open game.

Group search with -128B~255B;0D;coin E::6 ( ex: -128B~255B;0D;20E::6)

(maybe can try this group: -72B;0D;coinE::6  Ex: -72B;0D;20E::6)

Edit value.

Enter the map you stay or leave the current map.

Close game and re-open.

If have something wrong, message me.

Edited by kimchanjun

17 minutes ago, SilverSurfer- said:

Guys! I want to go back to low level. I am level 99. How to revert this? Thanks! Or maybe help me with skill point editing. I can't edit my skill point. Thanks for the help.

Max level 99 = 750700 EXP 

Group search -128B~255B;0D;750700E::6

Screenshot_2017-08-05-01-26-48.thumb.png.b7a14fbb6d3c342da4332b74b608d50f.png

Or group search -72B;0D;750700E::6

Screenshot_2017-08-05-01-26-18.thumb.png.ba3145893d612c92865a46a2fb7958cc.png

You will found your exp

Screenshot_2017-08-05-01-27-13.thumb.png.ace750ac75cdd10439146a7c85d956a7.png

Edit it, maybe 50 or 100.

Enter map you stay or leave the current map, then close and re-open game.

Hope it can help you.

Update to version 1.5.3

Anyone notice a significant change?

Neighbor walls can be broken now, without C4 lol time to build extra walls and also to troll like a mofo

Still trying to fix my in zone hacked deer, with the 2b life. While deer in other zones have 25hp fml