Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

6 hours ago, oHKonDee said:

I am trying to instal ProdigalGaming's apk while using MeMu emulator. It says APK failed to install even tho I have done the lucky patcher part.

Same here.  says there are multiple installation certificates, but LDOE isnt installed.

On the subject of wipes, it will probably be a full force wipe of any account not tied to GP.  "Local Accounts" will likely be prged on loading screen if their "metadata" datestamp is earlier than a the wipe date.

48 minutes ago, DrakeEdwards said:

Same here.  says there are multiple installation certificates, but LDOE isnt installed.

On the subject of wipes, it will probably be a full force wipe of any account not tied to GP.  "Local Accounts" will likely be prged on loading screen if their "metadata" datestamp is earlier than a the wipe date.

As a famous, wise crackhead once said, "they may take me off crack, but they'll never take the crack off of me" 

And by that he meant that even if they take away the data from us, they'll never be able to take the experience, the pleasure and the knowledge away from us. 

14 hours ago, Bonzkie said:

Good thing I made a backup before trying to craft items that are not yet in-game anyway I made lots of shotguns and swat armors. M16s and AKs only have half of their max durability so I only made a few. Dragonov and Magnum will bug your weapon slot so don't try to equip those. Just stick to current attainable items and you're good to go.

But what are the items that was not implemented?

2 hours ago, Krakken said:

As a famous, wise crackhead once said, "they may take me off crack, but they'll never take the crack off of me" 

And by that he meant that even if they take away the data from us, they'll never be able to take the experience, the pleasure and the knowledge away from us. 

:D Bangbang dude

4 hours ago, CBlade said:

But what are the items that was not implemented?

Items with craft materials that cannot be attained at the moment like helicopter, magnum, dragonov, electronics lab, turrent, kevlar armor, assault armor, mortar etc.

Weapons that can be bought from the shop is considered safe. Rule of Thumb if you did not see any item yet in-game, do not craft it. LOL

Just killed The Big One with 9 shotguns, he dropped a Z access card.

I did all the procedures given above.Even I able to hack the coins and health.But when I restarted the game all the hacked coins are reseted. Also whatever the progress which I did was reseted to the point when I hacked coins or health.

In short the progress after hacking is not saved.

Help me to resolve this issue.  

1 hour ago, Jeevan008 said:

I did all the procedures given above.Even I able to hack the coins and health.But when I restarted the game all the hacked coins are reseted. Also whatever the progress which I did was reseted to the point when I hacked coins or health.

Don't freez any thing .... freezing = unsave

2 hours ago, Jeevan008 said:

Don't try to manipulate many things at once when starting up. Try to look really closely to every step and pay close attention to the way values change and how addresses are influencing one and another. 

Pay meticulous attention to @NoFear, he has some great tutorials on how to do everything you're looking for step by step. Note how many times he shuts off the game. That is guaranteeing him whichever value he changes stays applied after game restart. If you do everything right, it will stay. Trust yourself and focus. It's way easier once you nail it, mate. 

24 minutes ago, Corruption said:

Don't freez any thing .... freezing = unsave

I didn't freeze it. But still it gets resetting. 

Don't try to manipulate many things at once when starting up. Try to look really closely to every step and pay close attention to the way values change and how addresses are influencing one and another. 

Pay meticulous attention to @NoFear, he has some great tutorials on how to do everything you're looking for step by step. Note how many times he shuts off the game. That is guaranteeing him whichever value he changes stays applied after game restart. If you do everything right, it will stay. Trust yourself and focus. It's way easier once you nail it, mate. 

Most of the time I hacked only coins. But it was still resetting. Anyway I will check it again as you said above. Thank you mate

26 minutes ago, Jeevan008 said:

I didn't freeze it. But still it gets resetting. 

Most of the time I hacked only coins. But it was still resetting. Anyway I will check it again as you said above. Thank you mate

Try this method. It worked for me even after editing coins and screwing up the values a bit. Nailed at the first attempt flawlessly already on V.1.5.2. Good luck, mate:

On 7/29/2017 at 3:37 AM, Dark_Ryu said:

I just found this method to hack gold

1. Search your gold for example 25, value is double

2. Walk around, pick something or do anything

3. Refine your search

4. Edit all value with something big. IMPORTANT: Check "add to value, do not replace" box

5. Finish by leaving area and then reload your game.. Voila!!

7 minutes ago, Krakken said:

Try this method. It worked for me even after editing coins and screwing up the values a bit. Nailed at the first attempt flawlessly already on V.1.5.2. Good luck, mate:

You rock man. Thank you so much bro. It worked fine. 

Can you hack health and craft items bro? 

1 hour ago, Jeevan008 said:

You rock man. Thank you so much bro. It worked fine. 

Can you hack health and craft items bro? 

No luck with health, I've been freezing it but the progress isn't saved, looking for new methods. 

Regarding items, I only know how to freeze dupe resources and with that craft abuse, but you need the items, 2 minimum to generate infinity. 

Hit me up if you have trouble. Here's the idea:

1. Have a divisible stack in your inventory which you can't move around ever during duping. 

2. Search Dword Anonymous on GG for that stack amount. 

3. Split the stack, refine search with the new value. Reconnect the split stack with the original one and refine search again. Do so until you have one address which will correspond to the amount of the stack in that inventory slot. 

4. Tap that address. Bottom left, there is a Go To button. Click it. 

5. Now, on the address page, you will find the address with the value of your stack on Dword. Right above that there is another address directly linked to the first one. This is the verification address. It's a check for value changes on your stack amount. Select both these addresses on the tick box and save them. 

6. On the saved addresses page, freeze both (there's a lock icon that changes to = when you do so). 

7. Back in game, power-split the frozen stack as much as you can, connect the stacks to 20's except the frozen one, store goods, rinse and repeat. 

Notes: once you move the stack you've track down you'll break the chain and will have to start over. For safety, kill the game and log back in to make sure the changes you've made applied, you'll notice in the videos that I kill the game immediately. No "move around to another map" bullshit. If it works it's because it was well done. When abusing crafting, don't spam the craft button. Mind your slots. Excessive crafting will make the game get like internal bleeding, your progress won't be saved after a certain point even though you spent 15 minutes crafting gear after screwing up... Try to be very meticulous on the way you observe each step and you'll find bridges to new approaches even. Good luck, mate. 

Edited by Krakken
Typo

Found a way to hack HP. 

1. Lose some HP and search for that amount on Double Anonymous. 

2. Heal/get hit and refine until you get only one address. Go to it. 

3. Select that address and the address two lines above it and save them both for their Double values (yes, with the exponential one). 

4. Freeze them both. 

When you log out, your progress will not be lost. Let me know if you need video. 

________

To hack durability:

1. Find your weapon durability by doing a range search on Dword between 1~100.(if the bar is practically full you can visualy say it's around 85%, you can do 75~95 for example) 

2. Hit something once. Only once. 

3. Fuzzy search a value which Decreased. 

4. Repeat 2&3 until you get a value between 1 and 100. Don't break the weapon... 

5. Go to the value. On the table it's very similar to freeze dupe: freeze the durability Dword value and the durability check Dword value on the address directly above it. 

It saves your progress. 

Edited by Krakken

2 hours ago, Krakken said:

Found a way to hack HP. 

1. Lose some HP and search for that amount on Double Anonymous. 

2. Heal/get hit and refine until you get only one address. Go to it. 

3. Select that address and the address two lines above it and save them both for their Double values (yes, with the exponential one). 

4. Freeze them both. 

When you log out, your progress will not be lost. Let me know if you need video. 

________

To hack durability:

1. Find your weapon durability by doing a range search on Dword between 1~100.(if the bar is practically full you can visualy say it's around 85%, you can do 75~95 for example) 

2. Hit something once. Only once. 

3. Fuzzy search a value which Decreased. 

4. Repeat 2&3 until you get a value between 1 and 100. Don't break the weapon... 

5. Go to the value. On the table it's very similar to freeze dupe: freeze the durability Dword value and the durability check Dword value on the address directly above it. 

It saves your progress. 

Didn't save mine..it reloaded from where i found the address 

5 hours ago, Krakken said:

No luck with health, I've been freezing it but the progress isn't saved, looking for new methods. 

Regarding items, I only know how to freeze dupe resources and with that craft abuse, but you need the items, 2 minimum to generate infinity. 

Hit me up if you have trouble. Here's the idea:

1. Have a divisible stack in your inventory which you can't move around ever during duping. 

2. Search Dword Anonymous on GG for that stack amount. 

3. Split the stack, refine search with the new value. Reconnect the split stack with the original one and refine search again. Do so until you have one address which will correspond to the amount of the stack in that inventory slot. 

4. Tap that address. Bottom left, there is a Go To button. Click it. 

5. Now, on the address page, you will find the address with the value of your stack on Dword. Right above that there is another address directly linked to the first one. This is the verification address. It's a check for value changes on your stack amount. Select both these addresses on the tick box and save them. 

6. On the saved addresses page, freeze both (there's a lock icon that changes to = when you do so). 

7. Back in game, power-split the frozen stack as much as you can, connect the stacks to 20's except the frozen one, store goods, rinse and repeat. 

Notes: once you move the stack you've track down you'll break the chain and will have to start over. For safety, kill the game and log back in to make sure the changes you've made applied, you'll notice in the videos that I kill the game immediately. No "move around to another map" bullshit. If it works it's because it was well done. When abusing crafting, don't spam the craft button. Mind your slots. Excessive crafting will make the game get like internal bleeding, your progress won't be saved after a certain point even though you spent 15 minutes crafting gear after screwing up... Try to be very meticulous on the way you observe each step and you'll find bridges to new approaches even. Good luck, mate. 

It worked bro. Thanks