Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

23 hours ago, Lokyou said:

Thanks @Anonymous1000 for ur respons..  ur all the best????

Sorry for my bad english

22 hours ago, theking1327 said:

19 hours ago, DarkangelX15X said:

@Anonymous1000 after removing the hat , can you manage to make an Inbox swap method ?

Have you already removed the hat?
the video was public on my channel many hours ago

https://m.youtube.com/c/ANONYMOUS1000HACKER 

@Anonymous1000 ur tutor isi perfecct?? i hope u can find permanen methode for take it of this hat..?

Thanks for ur hardwork sir.. 

Anyone please subscribe anonymous 1000 channel on YouTube???

Sorry for my bad English??

Edited by Lokyou

• 2 weeks later...

Installing update 1.7

As I'm observing the game, it seems I didn't get detected as cheater (no cheater hat). Nick Santy still there and you can hack the christmas point to get nice things (e.g. Flare gun, Bunker Resetter Battery, Frozen Staff etc.) Just search the point as Double, refine as you fed the deers or give Nick Santy some christmas ornament.

I can finally rest peacefully thanks to this forum. I hack the game only the coin and farming is REALLY hard. Then I accept the Raider event and I lost many resources stored in my chests. It turns out level 3 walls can't stop those raiders...

Is there a way to undo/restart the raider event? Now I regret accepting them.

On 2018/1/6 at 11:55 AM, observerowl said:

Installing update 1.7

As I'm observing the game, it seems I didn't get detected as cheater (no cheater hat). Nick Santy still there and you can hack the christmas point to get nice things (e.g. Flare gun, Bunker Resetter Battery, Frozen Staff etc.) Just search the point as Double, refine as you fed the deers or give Nick Santy some christmas ornament.

I can finally rest peacefully thanks to this forum. I hack the game only the coin and farming is REALLY hard. Then I accept the Raider event and I lost many resources stored in my chests. It turns out level 3 walls can't stop those raiders...

Have no idea how the game detect whether you are a cheater. Maybe excessive amount of coins I guess. I have 300K coins and is given the hat every time I died. But it is ok since no issue removing it.

Regarding raider event, doesn't it reset every day like healer/trader/bunker?

On 1/7/2018 at 12:55 AM, observerowl said:

Installing update 1.7

The game developer said that if you're hacker, and you choose "I'm naughty" in the event, they will not give you cheater hat, but if you choose "I'm nice", they give you cheater hat as punishment.

13 minutes ago, ItsSC said:

The game developer said that if you're hacker, and you choose "I'm naughty" in the event, they will not give you cheater hat, but if you choose "I'm nice", they give you cheater hat as punishment.

Whoa, I started hacking after the christmas event. I chose "I'm Nice", and no dummy hat.

Anyway today Kefir updates again to 1.7.1.

It seems raider event will be harder

Have no idea how the game detect whether you are a cheater. Maybe excessive amount of coins I guess. I have 300K coins and is given the hat every time I died. But it is ok since no issue removing it.

Regarding raider event, doesn't it reset every day like healer/trader/bunker?

I only have 100k coins. no hat.

Raider event reset every 24 hours after you logged in to the game.

As update 1.7.1, it seems the wait is longer. maybe 48 hour, because I'm not seeing theses raider now.