Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

54 minutes ago, Anonymous1000 said:

What kind of resources do you want?
where he wants them
in the mailbox?. or in the chests of the house ?.
What quantity per object do you want?

I want to dupe steel plates, bars, tickets these kind of resources. And I want them in the chests of the house or in inventory. 

36 minutes ago, Jeevan008 said:

I want to dupe steel plates, bars, tickets these kind of resources. And I want them in the chests of the house or in inventory. 

There are 8 types of boxes at this time.
make those hacks and then look for the codes of the other itmes on my channel ?

Inventory Dupe Still working in V1.6.10

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a new MOD For V1.6.10 (Really Can't Say i Like Mods, Would Rather be online, But for those who do)

What other things are still working on this version? Tried Gold Hack & Inbox Swap, But haven't messed around with much else. 

Gold Still working on 1.6.10? I can't Seem to get it to work on most recent update. Inventory swap still working on 1.6.10, if so video link or idea? Haven't used game Guardian in a while, lost my touch :)  

SUBSCRIBE! <-------------------------

Edited by Reversflux
Spelling/

Did anyone manage to hack limite of box ? Military box is 3 and trunk is 40 , and what about the inbox item swap ? I tired it in my acc and it didn't work , now i lost my acc and i'm creating a new one , can someone explain me how to do it ?

any idea how to bypass 1.6.10 LDoE security??

i tried to modify the stat/item/inapp/energy/life/durability etc. but when i quit to game and go back it all start in lv.1 which is a test file by me. any suggestion are appreciate ?

4 minutes ago, AngLaboMo said:

any idea how to bypass 1.6.10 LDoE security??

i tried to modify the stat/item/inapp/energy/life/durability etc. but when i quit to game and go back it all start in lv.1 which is a test file by me. any suggestion are appreciate ?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ZXK6XkC1F5wE7LaP-IEtA?view_as=subscriber ?

13 hours ago, DarkangelX15X said:

Did anyone manage to hack limite of box ? Military box is 3 and trunk is 40 , and what about the inbox item swap ? I tired it in my acc and it didn't work , now i lost my acc and i'm creating a new one , can someone explain me how to do it ?

Please i really need these two hacks if possible