Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

Dupe based on string id still work , but with pointer it seem like they patched it , when you search for the items you wanna dupe you will always get like 9 results

Edited by DarkangelX15X

5 hours ago, Dash021 said:

No , it works fine , I made a new save game and I'm doing everything from scratch , for the items which I don't have the id I just use the game guardian's built in text search function, but it's a bit tricky because you have to know the correct name or else no result will come. For eg. Paints have name like paint_red , paint_yellow etc . But for green paint the name is junk_paint . So I used the red paint's address and searched for nearby values and found junk_paint which was green paint. For minigun search "minigun" , and connecting rod search "truck_transmission" . For skull crusher search "sledgehammer" . The names of some things are different . I also found something which was named healer_boots , healer_cap , healer_chest . I don't know if this is the id of the new fur clothes . But yeah the in-game text search really helps a lot . Make sure you tick UTF-16.

Edit : forgot to mention that you are searching mini_gun which is wrong , you have to search "minigun". Connecting rod is named as "truck_transmission" .

Right on! I'll give this a try. Thanks M8!!

No , it works fine , I made a new save game and I'm doing everything from scratch , for the items which I don't have the id I just use the game guardian's built in text search function, but it's a bit tricky because you have to know the correct name or else no result will come. For eg. Paints have name like paint_red , paint_yellow etc . But for green paint the name is junk_paint . So I used the red paint's address and searched for nearby values and found junk_paint which was green paint. For minigun search "minigun" , and connecting rod search "truck_transmission" . For skull crusher search "sledgehammer" . The names of some things are different . I also found something which was named healer_boots , healer_cap , healer_chest . I don't know if this is the id of the new fur clothes . But yeah the in-game text search really helps a lot . Make sure you tick UTF-16.

Edit : forgot to mention that you are searching mini_gun which is wrong , you have to search "minigun". Connecting rod is named as "truck_transmission" .

Right on! I'll give this a try. Thanks M8!!

Hello everybody. I tried to read some previous posts to understand something, but they're way too much! I already read about 15 pages and i'm tired of shearching . Could someone explain how to find the good pointer we're shearching for when they're a lot? Are we able to guess which ils the good pointer we need to follow or is this only a question of... luck? For example there is this video made by NoFear i found in an older post (pp.60):

PS: sorry if it has already been answered, and if this hack bas been patched, no problem it is just an example.

Edited by Rastakiwi

23 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

Hello everybody. I tried to read some previous posts to understand something, but they're way too much! I already read about 15 pages and i'm tired of shearching . Could someone explain how to find the good pointer we're shearching for when they're a lot? Are we able to guess which ils the good pointer we need to follow or is this only a question of... luck? For example there is this video made by NoFear i found in an older post (pp.60):

PS: sorry if it has already been answered, and if this hack bas been patched, no problem it is just an example.

which hack wants to do?

All is in my question.

I dont want to request any hack, just want to know how, for example here, nofear do find the pointers to the value he searches. Is this random? Is this logic?

Edited by Rastakiwi

11 hours ago, cairo378 said:

Mr. @KrakkenI can't hacked same as u. I was followed u're video tutorials but the adress not same as u. Actually i can hacked the crates by app purchase but i want to try hacked multiple crates or item. Can u teach me or give me some clue? Thx.. 

You can't do a sequential search for those crates. They're not ordered the same way other items are. You should purchase in order to have a greater value, preferably in the hundreds range (say, 483 boxes) so you can single-search them easily. 

If you refine as you buy, you'll find these very quickly. Just focus on one at a time. 

8 hours ago, DarkangelX15X said:

Dupe based on string id still work , but with pointer it seem like they patched it , when you search for the items you wanna dupe you will always get like 9 results

I don't understand what you're trying to do as pointer duping in your inventory goes through 80% the process of freeze duping. 

Replacing IDs are the same method for the inventory but not for the inbox, for that you have to read back a few pages. 

44 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

All is in my question.

I dont want to request any hack, just want to know how, for example here, nofear do find the pointers to the value he searches. Is this random? Is this logic?

There is a logic. A few posts above I explained how pointers are organized in the game's memory. Now if you think as the directories analogy as rooms in a mansion, then you're being dropped in the lobby and you start investigating. Maybe you'll have to go back to the lobby and start all over, but with enough exploration you'll find your own way for the goodies. That's what NoFear was doing since page 1. 

It's not random. The environment you're dropped in is random to you at a first look. Then you analyze for patterns and find logic in it. Someone structured this game, this is breaking that structure down to a makeshift blueprint. 

1 hour ago, Krakken said:

You can't do a sequential search for those crates. They're not ordered the same way other items are. You should purchase in order to have a greater value, preferably in the hundreds range (say, 483 boxes) so you can single-search them easily. 

If you refine as you buy, you'll find these very quickly. Just focus on one at a time. 

I don't understand what you're trying to do as pointer duping in your inventory goes through 80% the process of freeze duping. 

Replacing IDs are the same method for the inventory but not for the inbox, for that you have to read back a few pages. 

There is a logic. A few posts above I explained how pointers are organized in the game's memory. Now if you think as the directories analogy as rooms in a mansion, then you're being dropped in the lobby and you start investigating. Maybe you'll have to go back to the lobby and start all over, but with enough exploration you'll find your own way for the goodies. That's what NoFear was doing since page 1. 

It's not random. The environment you're dropped in is random to you at a first look. Then you analyze for patterns and find logic in it. Someone structured this game, this is breaking that structure down to a makeshift blueprint. 

atv working or not ?? and hoe to put electrick genratore at watchover tower from inventory?

and is old dupe hack still working

i am plying this game after long time so didn't know...................

2 hours ago, Krakken said:

Ok. I will try it again Mr. @Krakken

14 hours ago, Dash021 said:

Just searched for these items and here's the id :-

Minigun-7;6,881,389;6,881,390;7,667,815;110

Connecting rod-18;7,471,220;6,488,181;6,226,027;7,471,220;7,209,057;7,143,539;7,536,745;6,881,395;7,209,071

**finalizes 2nd generator, carries it to the acid bath and throws it in**  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It worked like a charm. Many thanks man! Also you got me exploring the search text script! Awesome stuff.

Last Day On Earth Survival_2017-10-03-12-13-09.png

Edited by Fappytanner

5 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

All is in my question.

NoFear

This game is probably my most complex style of hacking. It's only recently I've started to utilize pointers, which is proving to be a wonderful method if you have the patience.

Honestly, started when I was younger with Nintendo and PS2. I had game genie and game shark (memory hacking for console games). I loved it and got good at making my own codes for fun. Then I learned I could do the same on my phone (woot).

So, it's been a series of trial and error with every game and developer. You learn how developers work over time and when they release a new game, you already have a basic understanding of their previous work.

With pointers, or becomes VERY time consuming. Essentially, look for patterns.  If you see a value repeat every so many lines and is a large value that seems to have no meaning, that's usually a value being pointed to. The pointer, is a dword value in hex of that address. So search the hex dword of address location and you find a pointer.

When you find a useful value, ALWAYS look at everything nearby... Look for patterns, look for the "next" value. If you find hp, you scroll up you find "max hp" and further below hp you find defense (yes this is for LDOE). Then all the space between, look for patterns and pointers. Follow them in either direction for more useful info. Ex: find values of thirst/hunger (value is how much is missing). Nearby is a value being pointed to. Search hex of that address and when you goto location, you see the specs for the hunger/thirst. Has a value for rate hunger/thirst decrease. So essentially have it never decrease without "freezing" it.

With memory hacking it really is trial and error. MANY MANY MANY crashes, banned accounts and 100% broken saves. As long as people show SOME effort, I don't mind helping.

On 8/28/2017 at 5:00 PM, shinobi97 said:

engine part

I got it by a fluke it is transaction pack 10, I need to find it again today so will post better if i do. My game crashed and i lost all the boxes. I think i should have restarted before i started opening them.This is a note of the string values i took.

a.c.

h.a.

_.1.

39 minutes ago, Fappytanner said:

**finalizes 2nd generator, carries it to the acid bath and throws it in**  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It worked like a charm. Many thanks man! Also you got me exploring the search text script! Awesome stuff.

Last Day On Earth Survival_2017-10-03-12-13-09.png

interesting. Does the generator react with the acid bath?