Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

5 hours ago, Krakken said:

Cheers 

Thx Krakken, I have managed to learn the first method in your video. I think i need to get some gold before i can try the other two. I saw a video where nofear points xp gain to gold value but cant find it now. Anyway thank you for leading me gently through my first pointer hack :)

40 minutes ago, Krakken said:

And you're getting no results when searching for 12.99 as Double? You can single-search this. 

Ok, so yah... If I search 12.99 as Double but as a single value I do get results. It's only when I search with other prices that I get 0 results -_- I'll go back and watch the video again.

*EDIT*

Ok, so I'm way too noob to follow that video correctly. I can edit my gold, dupe items, etc but this is seriously over my head I guess.

Edited by king69_666
Added how I'm a noob and not double post

38 minutes ago, king69_666 said:

Ok, so yah... If I search 12.99 as Double but as a single value I do get results. It's only when I search with other prices that I get 0 results -_- I'll go back and watch the video again.

*EDIT*

Ok, so I'm way too noob to follow that video correctly. I can edit my gold, dupe items, etc but this is seriously over my head I guess.

Follow the video a couple of posts above, just follow the pointers I'm going for 

1 minute ago, Anonymous1000 said:

I was wondering what you need in last day on earth ?

What I need is the supply boxes so I can build the rest of my chopper and stuff. That's the only part of the game I haven't seen yet and I have already donated like $20 to the devs since I started. It's a good game, so it's worth my $20 but I also like to fast track stuff and I'm not gonna keep paying for a chance at something lol.

13 hours ago, NickTSPre said:

Guys I have an interesting info.

Yesterday my hdd crushed(playing on bluestacks) while entering base and couldn't enter game after this even after reset and restore save.

Thought that save was gone for ever BUT.

I decided to restore the other account that was stuck after the update and all of a sudden I was able to play again. It showed me the after horde message about the broken walls info so I decided to wait one day and restore the other account to see if it 'd get playable too.

Today my crushed game save is playable again and showed me the after horde message too.

It has something to do with the forever loading screen. Maybe because it changes the base state after the horde attack.

Try it out yourself to the accounts that were unplayable after the 1.6 update.

Thanks man same s*** with my accounts ? finaly got my loved savegame bavk with chopper 

28 minutes ago, king69_666 said:

What I need is the supply boxes so I can build the rest of my chopper and stuff. That's the only part of the game I haven't seen yet and I have already donated like $20 to the devs since I started. It's a good game, so it's worth my $20 but I also like to fast track stuff and I'm not gonna keep paying for a chance at something lol.

I'm going to help him, do not worry.
for the moment see the videos of the game in this link.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ZXK6XkC1F5wE7LaP-IEtA
in a few minutes I send the code from the box of supplies.

Is anyone having trouble searching for item values after the 1.6.2 update? 

All preexisting item values that were posted seem to have no search results.

Example:

mini_gun 6881389;6881390;7667815;110

connector_rod 18;7471220;6488181;6226027;7471220;7209057;7143539;753

Both searched, both no results. Only when you shorten the values can you get a result, but then it still won't do any good when doing an inbox hack.

I'm wondering if it's due to the LDOE or could it be possibly linked to Game Guardians recent update. :[

2 hours ago, Fappytanner said:

2 hours ago, Fappytanner said:

Example:

Both searched, both no results. Only when you shorten the values can you get a result, but then it still won't do any good when doing an inbox hack.

I'm wondering if it's due to the LDOE or could it be possibly linked to Game Guardians recent update. :[

if they work in 1.6.2 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z6NRRwrKZ4

this is a weapons hack ?

Edited by Anonymous1000

Mr. @KrakkenI can't hacked same as u. I was followed u're video tutorials but the adress not same as u. Actually i can hacked the crates by app purchase but i want to try hacked multiple crates or item. Can u teach me or give me some clue? Thx.. 

Screenshot_2017-10-03-14-41-51.png

Screenshot_2017-10-03-14-42-17.png

Screenshot_2017-10-03-14-43-13.png

Screenshot_2017-10-03-14-43-34.png

Screenshot_2017-10-03-14-43-58.png

3 hours ago, Fappytanner said:

Example:

No , it works fine , I made a new save game and I'm doing everything from scratch , for the items which I don't have the id I just use the game guardian's built in text search function, but it's a bit tricky because you have to know the correct name or else no result will come. For eg. Paints have name like paint_red , paint_yellow etc . But for green paint the name is junk_paint . So I used the red paint's address and searched for nearby values and found junk_paint which was green paint. For minigun search "minigun" , and connecting rod search "truck_transmission" . For skull crusher search "sledgehammer" . The names of some things are different . I also found something which was named healer_boots , healer_cap , healer_chest . I don't know if this is the id of the new fur clothes . But yeah the in-game text search really helps a lot . Make sure you tick UTF-16.

Edit : forgot to mention that you are searching mini_gun which is wrong , you have to search "minigun". Connecting rod is named as "truck_transmission" .

Edited by Dash021