Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

Oh I just read about it because I checked the forum quote notification before going through the posts. Yes, I think we have the same problem. Not knowing why other people do not have such issue. Maybe they did not put v1.6 new items to inbox?

No. It's the same for everyone. New plates and fur armor cannot be put in inbox with the swap method.

Try cleaning your cache and game data and do a restore and you'll be able to play at the point before trying to put those items in your inbox. [emoji6]

49 minutes ago, lastdayearth said:

Oh I just read about it because I checked the forum quote notification before going through the posts. Yes, I think we have the same problem. Not knowing why other people do not have such issue. Maybe they did not put v1.6 new items to inbox?

They haven't put the gas mask either and I put it in there by forcing the ID. 

2 minutes ago, NickTSPre said:

No. It's the same for everyone. New plates and fur armor cannot be put in inbox with the swap method.

Try cleaning your cache and game data and do a restore and you'll be able to play at the point before trying to put those items in your inbox. emoji6.png

thanks for your advice. I'm gonna try restore the save data.

41 minutes ago, CreeperSkull said:

There is a lot of people uploading a hack using method from this forums in public,is that okay?im scared Developer will patched it

What do you mean? Everything in here works and you have videos not only showing how to do it but also proving it works. 

If you have an account in this forum and most likely have GG installed in your rooted device, probably playing legit isn't your main focus, thus, you should atleast be prepared and aware of potential data loss, bans, cheat detection restrictions, etc. Comes in the package. 

All I can tell you is that I've been in this thread since page 2 and I've gone off scot-free so far. 

9 minutes ago, DarkangelX15X said:

Guys , i only know swaping by changing id of items of inventory ( pointer trick ) but it seem like there is a way with inbox , can someone give me a tip ?

This should do it.. And IDs for items are few pages behind.

Hi guys so after all I figured out how to reset the bunker. change falue 172800 (dword) to 300 then go to base, take the new code and go to bunker. tadaaaa, for a new round best solution is to restart the game, otherwise errors can appear. If you need more time, change the value to 500 or more. (Its like 500 seconds till the bunker resets again.) I personaly need only 180 seconds... so have fun and if you have a question please write a message or dm me on instagram (@vahhag)  I have no time to always check if somebody have wrote somthing... >my english is not the best<

Edited by Vahhag

Hi guys, do u know to hack inbox qty?

I want to change qty to 999.999.999

I tried to hack that and i did it. The first i hack values until get 1 values of that item and then i changed that values to 999.999.999. And restarted that game. But my problem is, why that qty roll back to the first values again? Any clue???

Sorry for my bad english, i'm from Indonesia. Pls answer my question. Thx for u're kindness :)

I tried to hack that and i did it. The first i hack values until get 1 values of that item and then i changed that values to 999.999.999. And restarted that game. But my problem is, why that qty roll back to the first values again? Any clue???

Sorry for my bad english, i'm from Indonesia. Pls answer my question. Thx for u're kindness :)

I have watched all the videos on the last 2 or 3 pages of this post but am having a hard time following them let alone understanding them. Its time to lift my GG game so want to learn how to do pointer hacks. I found a nice explanation of memory pointers but am having trouble translating that into GG. So i am posting this here because this game is heavy with this method.  I have the latest update with the pointer search but got no results with my quick tests.

1. Any good tutorials on pointers and memory navigation in GG?

2. How do you know if something is a pointer or  info that was being pointed too, like in Anonymous 1000's video an address is followed about 5 deep and it just looks random to me, except they are purple. I followed this but it didn't work for me , for example my first address was a purple one and anonymous had a white one so they choose the one below. I tried with the one i landed on and the one below.

3.What are purple addresses? I read that they may contain pointer i think.

52 minutes ago, ClownApocolypse said:

I have watched all the videos on the last 2 or 3 pages of this post but am having a hard time following them let alone understanding them. Its time to lift my GG game so want to learn how to do pointer hacks. I found a nice explanation of memory pointers but am having trouble translating that into GG. So i am posting this here because this game is heavy with this method.  I have the latest update with the pointer search but got no results with my quick tests.

2. How do you know if something is a pointer or  info that was being pointed too, like in Anonymous 1000's video an address is followed about 5 deep and it just looks random to me, except they are purple. I followed this but it didn't work for me , for example my first address was a purple one and anonymous had a white one so they choose the one below. I tried with the one i landed on and the one below.

make a short video to help ?

Guys I have an interesting info.

Yesterday my hdd crushed(playing on bluestacks) while entering base and couldn't enter game after this even after reset and restore save.

Thought that save was gone for ever BUT.

I decided to restore the other account that was stuck after the update and all of a sudden I was able to play again. It showed me the after horde message about the broken walls info so I decided to wait one day and restore the other account to see if it 'd get playable too.

Today my crushed game save is playable again and showed me the after horde message too.

It has something to do with the forever loading screen. Maybe because it changes the base state after the horde attack.

Try it out yourself to the accounts that were unplayable after the 1.6 update.

13 hours ago, cairo378 said:

Last time I looked into forcing high values, it was randomly working with some items. Wood used to work. 

I used to buy a stack of 700, restart the game, group search for it and the value after that, and force changing both quantity and verification values to 500M ticking add to value, do not replace. 

I'm not sure if this still works, I'll get to it later. Once you have one address working, just spread its quantity pointer around. 

Good luck. 

Old video:

12 hours ago, ClownApocolypse said:

1. This is the most detailed pointer tutorial I've made, listen to the voice over, I'm explaining what to look for. 

2&3. First you have to understand what kind of info you are dealing with and how it is used, the logic behind the process. There are many factors to consider. Usually you're searching for quantities of a stack or the value of an IAP. Next to this information you will find similar information. If you're looking for a quantity value in your inventory, once you find it, scroll up and down the address list and you will find the quantities and other properties of the other items also in your inventory. 

Pointers are like folder paths in your computer. When you copy a purple address (one that has another address being pointed to) and search for it, it is a similar action to the "folder up" or "go back". When you long press that address and choose 'go to pointer', it's the equivalent of opening a folder, going deeper into the directory. This is merely an analogy. Then you look up these purple addresses and look around them and sometimes there's useful information. Once the item ID is found, you can copy the address managing this "folder" (the pointer) and paste it in some other place. The same goes for quantity pointers. Thus the guides on how to put stuff in your inbox and duping equips through a stack of wood in your inventory. 

Cheers