Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

@NoFear I would love to see this concept video.  Thank you for all your generous and amazing work.

I just started on this game, it is up to version 1.6 now and wonder if these hacks are patched? I tried the crafting hack with frozen values but the values still came down and in other experimenting I could only get fuzzy searches down to 500 results and it took more than 30 searches to get there, which i think is a lot in my limited experience.

Any Info greatly appreciated thx

5 hours ago, Trol1025 said:

I tried to hack some items to inbox from new update, but every time i tried to enter location game has started to load to infinity.

So did I. I could not even enter the game now. stuck at loading screen infinitely. It seems that we cannot hack items that are not supposed to be in the inbox, otherwise the game will stuck?

1 hour ago, ClownApocolypse said:

@NoFear I would love to see this concept video.  Thank you for all your generous and amazing work.

I just started on this game, it is up to version 1.6 now and wonder if these hacks are patched? I tried the crafting hack with frozen values but the values still came down and in other experimenting I could only get fuzzy searches down to 500 results and it took more than 30 searches to get there, which i think is a lot in my limited experience.

the hacks are still working in specific that seeks to obtain ?

visit my channel of hacks and remember that I learned from this gentleman caller @NoFear

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC6ZXK6XkC1F5wE7LaP-IEtA

Edited by Anonymous1000

@Anonymous1000  I am watching your video but at 01:42 you start following the pointers (Ir al Pointer) and it looks like you scroll down and select a purple colored address and then go to its pointer. How do you know which purple address to choose? You have a purple address 2 lines down i don't have one for 8 lines. I am in a different country so searched for 40.99

@Anonymous1000  I am watching your video but at 01:42 you start following the pointers (Ir al Pointer) and it looks like you scroll down and select a purple colored address and then go to its pointer. How do you know which purple address to choose? You have a purple address 2 lines down i don't have one for 8 lines. I am in a different country so searched for 40.99

14 minutes ago, ClownApocolypse said:

It does not matter if you are in China.
follow the pointers and you will succeed .

close the game clear the cache and do it again .

6 hours ago, ClownApocolypse said:

I think you're looking back a bit too much. Was this the schematics requirement freeze to multi-craft? From the first pages? This was fixed ages ago. Try looking into NoFear's pointer hacks:

https://youtu.be/FF13bHvuLhc

Confirming that inbox content is unrelated to access to your base. Nor does previous content such as aluminum, miniguns or modified weapons on regular boxes. Gif to show base access with flooded inbox. 

20171001_113234.gif

8 hours ago, lastdayearth said:

So did I. I could not even enter the game now. stuck at loading screen infinitely. It seems that we cannot hack items that are not supposed to be in the inbox, otherwise the game will stuck?

Yes, thats my theory too. Because everything i tried was working expect 1.6 resources.. 

3 hours ago, Krakken said:

Confirming that inbox content is unrelated to access to your base. Nor does previous content such as aluminum, miniguns or modified weapons on regular boxes. Gif to show base access with flooded inbox. 

20171001_113234.gif

Have u tried hacking steel plate into the inbox? I think my save data corrupted after hacking that item to inbox and I am unable to enter the game now. Other old resources seem working fine.

1 minute ago, lastdayearth said:

Have u tried hacking steel plate into the inbox? I think my save data corrupted after hacking that item to inbox and I am unable to enter the game now. Other old resources seem working fine.

Maybe read the forum and you will see we mentioned it 

1 hour ago, Trol1025 said:

Yes, thats my theory too. Because everything i tried was working expect 1.6 resources.. 

I started a new game and hacked some old items (existing before v1.6) to my inbox without problem. However, after I hacked steel plates to my inbox and restarted the game, I stuck at the loading screen. So my guess here is: hacking new items in v1.6 to inbox (at least some of them) will damage the save data.

7 minutes ago, Trol1025 said:

Maybe read the forum and you will see we mentioned it 

Oh I just read about it because I checked the forum quote notification before going through the posts. Yes, I think we have the same problem. Not knowing why other people do not have such issue. Maybe they did not put v1.6 new items to inbox?