Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

18 minutes ago, sia8018 said:

Hi guys i'm new with gg.. how do i use the code? Anywher i can read? Usually I use game hacker..

Thanks

Sent from my E39 using Tapatalk

if what you need is how to enter the code in gg go to my channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ZXK6XkC1F5wE7LaP-IEtA?view_as=subscriber subscribe ?

Edited by Anonymous1000

5 minutes ago, Saxyanimal said:

Hi, don't know what has happened, got stuck at loading screen. I have 3 backup which one of them ain't at my base. Only that worked, I can go to forests and stuff but get stuck at loading whenever I enter base. Anyone has this problem?

I got similar issue, forever loading, I deleted game completly, and reinstall, after it asked me to Continue form google accout, which was only 1 day old :)

Hello, 

I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm french and I would like to know how to find ID of item and change ***** wood (for example) of inbox to new item. 

I have watched this video : 

But it's too fast for me. 

Can someone explain to me step by step how to do what I try to do please ? 

Best regards. 

17 minutes ago, Saxyanimal said:

Hi, don't know what has happened, got stuck at loading screen. I have 3 backup which one of them ain't at my base. Only that worked, I can go to forests and stuff but get stuck at loading whenever I enter base. Anyone has this problem?

I did my generator, watch tower, upgrade all level 4 floors and walls. It was working and saved , was playing fine this afternoon, but then got stuck at loading whenever I go back to base. Got caught hacking?

27 minutes ago, Lycaos said:

Hello, 

I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm french and I would like to know how to find ID of item and change ***** wood (for example) of inbox to new item. 

I have watched this video : 

But it's too fast for me. 

Can someone explain to me step by step how to do what I try to do please ? 

Best regards. 

anonymous 1000 has well explained videos that will serve you

20 minutes ago, Saxyanimal said:

I did my generator, watch tower, upgrade all level 4 floors and walls. It was working and saved , was playing fine this afternoon, but then got stuck at loading whenever I go back to base. Got caught hacking?

Its something else its working for you now?

i played my game last night but since morning i was also not able to load in to the game stuck on loading screen of the main game but now its working

32 minutes ago, nitinvaid20 said:

Its something else its working for you now?

i played my game last night but since morning i was also not able to load in to the game stuck on loading screen of the main game but now its working

Nah, not sure what I messed up, It saved and work fine this morning. I just can't get back to my base. I tried load a save from last month (pre lv up every lv4 wall) that was ok. But not the recent save that I upgraded the walls, watch tower and generator