Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

4 minutes ago, Anonymous1000 said:

> go  Hacking Online Games with Gameguardian

> hack last day con earth

... What? 

Anyway, regarding 1.6: no issues found so far and I think it's safe to say everything still works. If someone could have the kindness to try all major hacks it would be appreciated. 

Pointer hacks for IAP works so I deduct everything pointer related is safe to go. 

On a side note, no progress lost. I guess you guys had some nasty content that corrupted your base. 

Screenshot_20170927-202646.png

I am  also not able to enter into my base.... Is our save game.dead....?

Yeap. I think the problem occured by having trunks and military backpack. After altering the space and form of inventories this may have put some confusion on the data loading content stored in them.

Anyway. Servers have issues now btw.

Gonna start from the beginning since every single hack seems to be working.

Inbox item swap also works the same way.

54 minutes ago, NickTSPre said:

Yeap. I think the problem occured by having trunks and military backpack. After altering the space and form of inventories this may have put some confusion on the data loading content stored in them.

Anyway. Servers have issues now btw.

Gonna start from the beginning since every single hack seems to be working.

Inbox item swap also works the same way.

not the problem it was globally in UK, Spain, Russia and the whole world but it was already solved

not the problem it was globally in UK, Spain, Russia and the whole world but it was already solved

???

We are not talking about the server issue but our base problem which corrupted our save state and cannot be loaded due to heavy mods.

I know the game is back and running now.

My save works fine , the old chopper finalize trick still works , so I completed the generator by that hack and unlocked the watchtower , the freeze dupe hack isn't saving whenever I try it , anyways here is the item Id of fur (new item) - 

12;6,619,250;7,274,611;7,471,221;6,619,235;6,684,767;7,471,221

Fur is obtained from foxes and is required to make winter clothes.

Edited by Dash021

On 9/2/2017 at 3:48 AM, Dash021 said:

[Tested & Working in 1.5.7] The way I did is probably the most easiest and very similar to freeze duping. First search for that particular item and refine until you get one value , then goto it and select the highlighted value and the value above it then edit them and change the value to 500mill and don't forget to check the box "add to value" . It's done . To confirm you can open the box and the value will change to 500mill , restart the game to see if it saved or not , if it didn't saved repeat it again , only open one box after the hack and restart it ( when I opened multiple boxes it didn't saved that's why). I also did this with 5 items at once (cloth , bean, jerky , stew , water) it still worked flawlessly and saved a lot of time.

This method was working fine previously

but in the new update its not working i can hack and can see the crates in 500mil but after restarting the game its getting to default values minus i have opened to hack it...... can anyone confirm it or tell me how to make multiples of crates

1 hour ago, Dash021 said:

My save works fine , the old chopper finalize trick still works , so I completed the generator by that hack and unlocked the watchtower , the freeze dupe hack isn't saving whenever I try it , anyways here is the item Id of fur (new item) - 

12;6,619,250;7,274,611;7,471,221;6,619,235;6,684,767;7,471,221

Fur is obtained from foxes and is required to make winter clothes.

9 minutes ago, CreeperSkull said:

Duplication hack Freeze method is no longer work

Does so. 

(med pack freeze dupe) 

Screenshot_20170928-101614.png

36 minutes ago, Dash021 said:

I made a really silly mistake while freeze duping , I was freezing both the values at the same time , when I froze them one at a time it worked!

That's because when you edit both to tick the freeze box, you're applying the same value to both the quantity and the verification address. That's why we have to freeze separately. 

Edited by Krakken

1 hour ago, Bobai said:

me too :-( can some1 upload a moded save file for us? ?

Not advisable. Each character you start has a certain ID. If you spread a certain save file around, you have to make sure everyone getting it will lock it with a Google account. If you don't force connect the new account, everyone logged in to it will actively be changing the same account due to the ID. 

To avoid that you have to either edit the ID or sync it with Google through a complex process. 

To make sure people who can't do either don't get frustrated and waste time, it's more advisable not to upload a save,  just start over and backup your own personal data from time to time. 

If you want to venture into force syncing, there are guides for it in this thread. At the time I had posted a save file. Search for it and try it if you want. 

2 hours ago, Krakken said:

Not advisable. Each character you start has a certain ID. If you spread a certain save file around, you have to make sure everyone getting it will lock it with a Google account. If you don't force connect the new account, everyone logged in to it will actively be changing the same account due to the ID. 

To avoid that you have to either edit the ID or sync it with Google through a complex process. 

To make sure people who can't do either don't get frustrated and waste time, it's more advisable not to upload a save,  just start over and backup your own personal data from time to time. 

If you want to venture into force syncing, there are guides for it in this thread. At the time I had posted a save file. Search for it and try it if you want. 

oke thx for the advice ?