Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

2 hours ago, keithcrow said:

I just don't want to change the game too much. ?

What you're suggesting is exactly that. Just change a stack of wood into gas tanks as shown before. 

54 minutes ago, Dash021 said:

Multiplayer is a long way to go , all you can expect is new resources and new places to visit.

The radio tower is expected so at some point you should be prepared. That's the point. 

Any help in replacing any item in inventory with bunker red coupons , I tried to do so and I also found the coupon's I'd it was named "bunkercouponhard" . I had a stack of 500 mill baseball bats in my inbox , so I replaced it's address with red coupons address , everything was fine , when I hit the take button I was getting 1 coupon at a time , but when I restarted my game it won't load . It got stuck on loading screen , so I cleared data and opened again this time it opened but the baseball bats weren't replaced . I think this happened because coupons max stack limit is 50 while the other limit is only 20 , so I guess my inbox wasn't able to handle it. If anyone is successful in doing so , please help.

Guys,i think i screwed my skill points now its abnormal,as u may know "abnormal status" is highest risk to ur id to got banned,so can u guys help me to change my skill point to zero,i've tried to change the value of the pointer adresses but nothings worked,is there some adresses i missed or can u tell me the exact value to edit the pointer adress

Im sorry for my bad english,im on a battle with english dictionary while asking this

tmp_15340-Screenshot_2017-09-26-15-35-58-62-882183117.png

6 hours ago, Dash021 said:

Any help in replacing any item in inventory with bunker red coupons , I tried to do so and I also found the coupon's I'd it was named "bunkercouponhard" . I had a stack of 500 mill baseball bats in my inbox , so I replaced it's address with red coupons address , everything was fine , when I hit the take button I was getting 1 coupon at a time , but when I restarted my game it won't load . It got stuck on loading screen , so I cleared data and opened again this time it opened but the baseball bats weren't replaced . I think this happened because coupons max stack limit is 50 while the other limit is only 20 , so I guess my inbox wasn't able to handle it. If anyone is successful in doing so , please help.

mmmh I think something different was happened, because I keep many objects in the inbox and all with different storage limits, the same wood has a limit of 20; weapons only 1 but you can keep and restart the game quietly without problems.

Well *****...
My game is not loading after updating on 1.6 maybe cause I had placed trunks in home and had military backpack on my char and other staff non implemented in the game. hahaha
I have to start from scratch and try all the hacks now when I find freakin time.....

Well *****...
My game is not loading after updating on 1.6 maybe cause I had placed trunks in home and had military backpack on my char and other staff non implemented in the game. hahaha
I have to start from scratch and try all the hacks now when I find freakin time.....
Edit: pointers method works just fine

50 minutes ago, NickTSPre said:

Well *****...

Haha, yah. Was about to say the same thing. I had some trunks stored for when they were implemented correctly and I think this is what broke my save. It is on the server, synced with an account but as soon as I try and enter my base I get stuck in the loading. I guess that account is now dead.

Edited by king69_666
spelling