Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

Still working but instead of searching for  (14.99;30.99) search for (30.99)

You will get around 16-20 results or maybe more just keep searching in to those results until you find the correct address

I do not know why you quote me. I do not have a single prob man... [emoji6]

For me everything works as in NoFear's vids...

Also I am in european region so I work it with commas and not with dots.

@NoFear how likely is it too modify Crafting.

ie; APK Modded game has Free crafting.

i do not want a Modded apk, doesnt allow me to connect to Google Play to save my progress.

But id like to have the free crafting.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone,

I've been in the forum for a few weeks, and I managed to use a video to buy gold.
But since version 1.5.8 I can not do it ALL.
I would like to understand how it works ^^, I try to understand with the translation hexa> ascii etc ... but I drown ...
Someone would have a way to get the missing components for ATV / chopper and if possible pay boxes (real money).

Thank you in advance and excuse me for my English but it is google translation that helps me (French guy)

Edited by N54b
Bad fonts

10 hours ago, Gactismoosh said:

Can someone help me out here so ever since the new update 1.5.8 the money has changed to US dollars which doesn't bother me, but when I go to search for 30.99;14.99 it cant find it, it appears some of the time when I restart the game or enter the map. Even so when I GOTO I don't see any violet numbers a little lecture please if anyone knows why this happens

5 hours ago, Gactismoosh said:

Can someone help me out with IAP on 1.5.8 cause the methods here don't work anymore

1 hour ago, REZNICK said:

i do not want a Modded apk, doesnt allow me to connect to Google Play to save my progress.

46 minutes ago, N54b said:

Hello everyone,

I've been in the forum for a few weeks, and I managed to use a video to buy gold.
I would like to understand how it works ^^, I try to understand with the translation hexa> ascii etc ... but I drown ...
Someone would have a way to get the missing components for ATV / chopper and if possible pay boxes (real money).

Thank you in advance and excuse me for my English but it is google translation that helps me (French guy)

20 minutes ago, DarkangelX15X said:

Guys any news about money hack ?

All the above. 

What you're asking still works exactly as it did before. I would say I could post a video on this but it's pointless because every single step is exactly the same. You can effectively IAP pointer hack to buy gold and other real-money items and packs. I would write this in stone. 

Just check what you are doing wrong and try to comprehend what's happening, don't just mimic the procedures. 

Currency changing to US dollars when you're outside the US: there's a proxy going on in the background that is making the game trace you from a region you're not in. Be careful to revert and clear all proxies you use for torrenting and safe browsing, or most likely Lucky Patcher did it for you with its IAP crack. It does not work, so in LP go to LDOE > tools > clear odex with changes. Reboot your phone. 

Free crafting: there are many approaches to achieve the outcome you desire, maybe different from what you're used to in modded apks. Just browse this thread. You have guides to help you get ANY ITEM for whichever amount you decide to edit. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, REZNICK said:

Free craft... Or just have all the supplies always needed? 

1 hour ago, N54b said:

Hello everyone,

43 minutes ago, DarkangelX15X said:

Guys any news about money hack ?

I have posted a 10 minute video 2 pages before showing exactly step by step what you have to do for gold hack and inbox crate hack.

https://streamable.com/4axz8

1 hour ago, Krakken said:

All the above. 

What you're asking still works exactly as it did before. I would say I could post a video on this but it's pointless because every single step is exactly the same. You can effectively IAP pointer hack to buy gold and other real-money items and packs. I would write this in stone. 

Just check what you are doing wrong and try to comprehend what's happening, don't just mimic the procedures. 

Currency changing to US dollars when you're outside the US: there's a proxy going on in the background that is making the game trace you from a region you're not in. Be careful to revert and clear all proxies you use for torrenting and safe browsing, or most likely Lucky Patcher did it for you with its IAP crack. It does not work, so in LP go to LDOE > tools > clear odex with changes. Reboot your phone. 

Free crafting: there are many approaches to achieve the outcome you desire, maybe different from what you're used to in modded apks. Just browse this thread. You have guides to help you get ANY ITEM for whichever amount you decide to edit. 

45 minutes ago, koki91 said:

I have posted a 10 minute video 2 pages before showing exactly step by step what you have to do for gold hack and inbox crate hack.

https://streamable.com/4axz8

Thanks for helping me guys , i know it's not always easy , and what about the famous " new order for pointers " ?

5 hours ago, DarkangelX15X said:

Thanks for helping me guys , i know it's not always easy , and what about the famous " new order for pointers " ?

I understand that you're thankful but can you understand how it served no purpose since you immediately ask a question which is answered also 1 or 2 pages ago? It's a recent update, mate... And there isn't even that much reading.. 

I don't mean to be rude but come on. 

• Moderators
40 minutes ago, Krakken said:

I understand that you're thankful but can you understand how it served no purpose since you immediately ask a question which is answered also 1 or 2 pages ago? It's a recent update, mate... And there isn't even that much reading.. 

I don't mean to be rude but come on. 

Have to agree... The users that have been huge contributors to this thread have given enough information to essentially hack any aspect of the game, just need to apply the concepts to other areas. 

We cannot give you a walk-through for EVERY ITEM and every piece of the game. The basics (and then some) are all available and haven't been patched for like multiple updates now. 

@Krakken

You test out the hunger/thirst and durability I showed you? 

21 hours ago, NickTSPre said:

What do you mean they changed to US dollars? From what currency? How is that possible? It always has the region currency...

Try with a "," not with "." and see if you have different results.

Everything works just fine in 1.5.8 .

OK so since the new update 1.5.8 the money is back Tony region bit bow when I search I can find it but some violet adresss just don't seem to be same as everyone elses

21 hours ago, Krakken said:

All the above. 

Precisely I managed to get gold before but now I can not get any more.
And I'm not really looking to have a video, I'm trying to figure out how it works.
For example with the pictures attached.

Screenshot_20170913-142950.thumb.jpg.d45da1c0eee5cf8fe6190730b859edde.jpgScreenshot_20170913-142946.thumb.jpg.4b0fc117537bb1696faaf2153dbd67fb.jpg

How can I set it to 1.29 matches my items?
If it is possible to know = D.
But then when I do a GOTO how do I "draw" the violet lines that interest me?
I understand easily English but I am obliged to use google translation to be on not to be mistaken in what I write ...

2 hours ago, N54b said:

Precisely I managed to get gold before but now I can not get any more.
And I'm not really looking to have a video, I'm trying to figure out how it works.
For example with the pictures attached.

Screenshot_20170913-142950.thumb.jpg.d45da1c0eee5cf8fe6190730b859edde.jpgScreenshot_20170913-142946.thumb.jpg.4b0fc117537bb1696faaf2153dbd67fb.jpg

How can I set it to 1.29 matches my items?
If it is possible to know = D.
But then when I do a GOTO how do I "draw" the violet lines that interest me?
I understand easily English but I am obliged to use google translation to be on not to be mistaken in what I write ...

As i said before i have posted a video showing how to do inbox crate hack.

There are 4 steps you have to follow:

1:Find your coin pack value and copy it.

2:Search --> XD;1.29:: ,At your search you gonna see multiple results, search and refine 1.29

3:Goto 1.29 go to the pointers accordingly and copy the adress.

4:Search 900;550(thats your boost values),goto 900 and then at the 4th pointer edit and paste the adress you copied from 1.29.

*X is your coin pack value

*With 1.29 there are 3 or 4 different packs,you have to try wich one you want.

My video showing nofear's method: https://streamable.com/4axz8

Edited by koki91