Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

6 minutes ago, kimchanjun said:

100,200,500?? Im not add them. All i do is convert text (ascii) to hexadecimal.

73 61 77 62 6c 61 64 65 

Example to convert ?

Btw this similar what nofear method using but adding the "h" at the end for byte name search.

chest.thumb.jpg.aa65e9c0ce0450c4fd8411127fd981fd.jpg

17;7,667,814;7,602,281;7,471,221;6,226,021::25

Look for chest_8

chest2.thumb.jpg.35a97f06e1614f7218ae8f9ef6df8765.jpg

18;7,667,814;7,602,281;7,471,221;6,226,021::25

chest_1.6

@razorbacks Found it. Now u can duplicate chest/trunk. Search in dword and only GO TO first dword number like "17 or 18" also can swap the first dword number to any number if u want to search other furniture. Pointless searching through byte name cuz too many names to find exact name. Ty @kimchanjun showing item id the code on your notepad and somewhat i replace the number just to find other furniture which is easier to find and understanding what contains inside the pointer. 

EDIT: Btw not possible to find a pointer through inventory which lead to furniture id. If u want to duplicate other furniture just do this method 

Edited by nirvada

8 minutes ago, NickTSPre said:
34 minutes ago, hero007 said:
any one found 
 ? if it's real then tell me

cause i show some video on you tube

may be it's fack or photoshoped some picture

Confirmed! Search for divers mask.

so we can go to through river???????????

10 hours ago, nirvada said:

chest.thumb.jpg.aa65e9c0ce0450c4fd8411127fd981fd.jpg

17;7,667,814;7,602,281;7,471,221;6,226,021::25

Look for chest_8

chest2.thumb.jpg.35a97f06e1614f7218ae8f9ef6df8765.jpg

18;7,667,814;7,602,281;7,471,221;6,226,021::25

chest_1.6

@razorbacks Found it. Now u can duplicate chest/trunk. Search in dword and only GO TO first dword number like "17 or 18" also can swap the first dword number to any number if u want to search other furniture. Pointless searching through byte name cuz too many names to find exact name. Ty @kimchanjun showing item id the code on your notepad and somewhat i replace the number just to find other furniture which is easier to find and understanding what contains inside the pointer. 

EDIT: Btw not possible to find a pointer through inventory which lead to furniture id. If u want to duplicate other furniture just do this method 

WOW TY. i been searching for weeks still not found... at least a decent reply whether or not using this method can get an id. man oh man i just cannot understand what they trying to say.... at least more detailed and not straightforward lazy which is hard to understand.

On 9/10/2017 at 2:18 AM, NoFear said:

@Krakken

Can you confirm this? 

If true, I'll re-find the pointer locations. 

Can someone help me out here so ever since the new update 1.5.8 the money has changed to US dollars which doesn't bother me, but when I go to search for 30.99;14.99 it cant find it, it appears some of the time when I restart the game or enter the map. Even so when I GOTO I don't see any violet numbers a little lecture please if anyone knows why this happens

On 6/22/2017 at 10:27 AM, Overkilllord said:

Name of Game: last day on earth survival 
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):
Version:
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: i tryed lucky patcher didnt work i tryed d word search on the game guardian didint work 
Comments: i tred the mod hacks of the game but nothing working just looking for a money hack or something like life hack 

On 6/22/2017 at 10:27 AM, Overkilllord said:

Name of Game: last day on earth survival 
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):
Version:
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: i tryed lucky patcher didnt work i tryed d word search on the game guardian didint work 
Comments: i tred the mod hacks of the game but nothing working just looking for a money hack or something like life hack 

Can someone help me out with IAP on 1.5.8 cause the methods here don't work anymore

Can someone help me out here so ever since the new update 1.5.8 the money has changed to US dollars which doesn't bother me, but when I go to search for 30.99;14.99 it cant find it, it appears some of the time when I restart the game or enter the map. Even so when I GOTO I don't see any violet numbers a little lecture please if anyone knows why this happens

What do you mean they changed to US dollars? From what currency? How is that possible? It always has the region currency...

Try with a "," not with "." and see if you have different results.

Everything works just fine in 1.5.8 .

1 hour ago, NickTSPre said:

What do you mean they changed to US dollars? From what currency? How is that possible? It always has the region currency...

Try with a "," not with "." and see if you have different results.

Everything works just fine in 1.5.8 .

Still working but instead of searching for  (14.99;30.99) search for (30.99)

You will get around 16-20 results or maybe more just keep searching in to those results until you find the correct address