Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, NickTSPre said:

Some steps differ than NoFear's method.

4.thumb.jpg.1d730da51b566869ba3e9580d2ac2b7b.jpg

5.thumb.jpg.0a0b1f156403abb2c629c4c0a9636b8a.jpg

You replace other pointers.

It 's OK for me if that does the trick! If it 's the propper way though only the pros can confirm. ;)

Game might need other pointers replaced. 

Each item/stat has a couple pointers. Like armor, has a pointer for that, then another saying the type of resource.

Depending on everyone's success rate using pointers will determine if I load new game and see what needs to change.  

21 hours ago, nirvada said:

Weapon can find 

Backpack can find

Chill out @razorbacks

But you've been given plenty of ways to get military chest. 

16 hours ago, shinobi97 said:

Hack gold not work on 1.5.8?

Yes

15 hours ago, carajuala said:

Thanks so much Krakken.

I was wrong, I wasn't trying inbox hack, it was editing inboxed items (amount and name), and that hack seems to be more difficult, or maybe only different, now, due to new agroupment of items by one thousand and theirs reorder (try to buy 2x 700 wood).

Yes, I only noticed how inbox is arranged now. Refer to kimchanjun, he found a good way to counter this. 

11 hours ago, NickTSPre said:

@NoFear @Krakken I tested this latest hack "change inbox wood/stone/gasoline etc. to anything" but it does not lead me anymore to pointers wood/stone/gasoline/furniture etc. so to paste over any adress I want to change the item to. Maybe I am blind I dunno... Let me show you by pics so that there is no inconvenience.

After searching the dword of stone in my inbox, taking a stack of 20,clean to find 1 result and go to :

... "go to"

Yes, thanks and kimchanjun found out a way to counter. This only affects inbox item ID. 

11 hours ago, nirvada said:

nope still working and the pointers never change. Swap low qty with high still works & qty hack about 500m still works. 

inboxing method Swap item id have changed due to pointer have additional and cannot find the item id

Check kimchanjun, he found how. 

11 hours ago, nirvada said:

They patched the pointers so u cannot swap item id until we find a new method @NickTSPre

9 hours ago, NoFear said:

@Krakken

Can you confirm this? 

If true, I'll re-find the pointer locations. 

Inbox Item ID changed places, kimchanjun found a way to counter. Inventory ID aren't altered, IAP still works. All good with pointer hacks :)

I haven't had much time to go into this, I haven't checked what can be done with the bow yet. 

7 hours ago, shinobi97 said:

I lost my account again. and create a new account but when trying to hack gold I found a different poibter. I have Game Guardian setting all the same

Screenshot_2017-09-10-11-27-51-907_zombie.survival.craft.z.png

Screenshot_2017-09-10-11-27-57-863_zombie.survival.craft.z.png

Screenshot_2017-09-10-11-28-05-969_zombie.survival.craft.z.png

Reinstalling both Game Guardian and LDOE might work. It worked for @Ryubei the last time I helped him.

13 hours ago, MHDD said:

Any videos on new version pointers ????? 

Already replied. The only change is inbox ID placement. There's already a video for that. 

9 hours ago, shinobi97 said:

I lost my account again. and create a new account but when trying to hack gold I found a different poibter. I have Game Guardian setting all the same

Gold works as before through pointers so the steps are exactly the same. I've made a purchase through fuel like before. 

Don't you have your account synced with Google? Just restore it or manually restore a backup. 

2 hours ago, _Levi_ said:

Reinstalling both Game Guardian and LDOE might work. It worked for @Ryubei the last time I helped him.

There is no need to uninstall GG... Any issues are within LDOE, just have a daily backup at hand. 

Always try to restart the app. Then clear cache. Then reboot phone. Then check internet connection and other processes slowing down your phone. Only then if you can't solve it, clear data and restore through Google. 

I've never felt the need to reinstall the game and I've ran through all the steps above throughout many issues. 

Edited by Krakken

12 minutes ago, Krakken said:

Gold works as before through pointers so the steps are exactly the same. I've made a purchase through fuel like before. 

Don't you have your account synced with Google? Just restore it or manually restore a backup. 

Thanks ?

The problem gold hack has been solved. But how do I backup my account manually? is there any video backup & restore tutorial

1 hour ago, shinobi97 said:

Thanks ?

The problem gold hack has been solved. But how do I backup my account manually? is there any video backup & restore tutorial

How has gold hack been solved? I am referring to the method NoFear came up with using pointers to buy gold through another shop item. 

I think around page 36 there was a guide to lock your progress with a Google Play Games account, even if forced. 

To manually backup, save the game folder under the path Android/data/ without the cache folder. Then paste it over when something screws up. Like a safety. 

On 9/3/2017 at 5:17 PM, NoFear said:

I'm really hoping everyone is getting a grasp on doing things on your own... You've been given many many videos and write ups on hacking just about anything... 

ATV/Chopper gas tank

Every single step I take

I was able to spawn the gas tank in update 1.5.7 but now in update 1.5.8  it doesn't seem to work , I do all the steps correctly , one thing I notice that while doing the last step i.e. replacing the address , there are lot of violet address above the yellow highlighted address , previously it was one above and one below the highlighted yellow address . Rather than getting the gas tank I get the normal item . 

Edited by Dash021

Hey guys.  

Is there any way to Change engeeneer pack address with something in inbox or buyable with coins???? 

I'm stuck on choppers gas tank... 

Help please

Hey guys.  

Is there any way to Change engeeneer pack address with something in inbox or buyable with coins???? 

I'm stuck on choppers gas tank... 

Help please

I'm changing inbox qty but can't do that.  

Wheres my mistake???