Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

2 hours ago, Dark_Ryu said:

*Click Here*  For Video but in russian just follow      

step 1: search Dword > 259200 <

step 2: Edit all to > <

Need to be home or other place but not in the bunker where u about to enter the bunker.

step 3: Go to bunker and activate the terminal 2x

step 4: Leave the bunker and restart the app

step 5: Enjoy farming and duplicate tickets if u want to farm crates only

*NOTE for those who riding Chopper to Bunker*

When u leave the bunker lift and trying to find the chopper that u rode in just disappear outta no where just leave the bunker and come back. It should spawn back

Edited by nirvada

8 hours ago, NickTSPre said:

There is an option to view by date the replies so there is no problem. ;)

ow tnx and yeah but not always logged on to gg so when I brows I see those -votes xD

edit: sorry saw it and even logged out it function, didnt pay attention to those settings xD tnx again lolz.

Edited by absolutenothing
my bad XD

@NoFear your 1.5.6 duplication method doesn't works others beside weapons and armor. I tried duplicate chest it pops many dword search at same spot where normally it would pop up only one. Btw i also can take the item id and go inbox and replace it which is easier than searching byte name cuz it will take toooo long to find exact item name. I was hoping u can research different pointer method to find Item id ?

Edited by nirvada

6 hours ago, nirvada said:

@NoFear your 1.5.6 duplication method doesn't works others beside weapons and armor. I tried duplicate chest it pops many dword search at same spot where normally it would pop up only one. Btw i also can take the item id and go inbox and replace it which is easier than searching byte name cuz it will take toooo long to find exact item name. I was hoping u can research different pointer method to find Item id ?

You must check if what you're doing is exactly as shown in the videos, everything, and I stress everything, related to pointer hacks works flawlessly. 

Regarding item ID, if you have the item you have methods in this thread to find them both in your inventory and your inbox. 

17 hours ago, Krakken said:

You must check if what you're doing is exactly as shown in the videos, everything, and I stress everything, related to pointer hacks works flawlessly. 

Regarding item ID, if you have the item you have methods in this thread to find them both in your inventory and your inbox. 

i have similar case i think he meant that the same pointer spot where u usually need to be next to stackable item. Weapons and Armour works well but i tried to duplicate chest doesn't work and cannot find the correct item id all i find is my armour item id. take your time ?

Edited by razorbacks
furniture items cannot duplicate...

9 hours ago, razorbacks said:

i have similar case i think he meant that the same pointer spot where u usually need to be next to stackable item. Weapons and Armour works well but i tried to duplicate chest doesn't work and cannot find the correct item id all i find is my armour item id. take your time ?

What do you mean with take your time? All the tutorials for whatever you're looking for is in this thread. NoFear has put a LOT of his free time to put out ways to achieve what you want with various approaches. Everything you have to do is to observe and adapt strategies. You take your time. Read the last 10 pages and I am certain you can obtain an infinity quantity of any item and currency available in game. 

1 hour ago, Edshiii said:

Guys I need help :( After doing no fear's method to fine the pattern. Im now stuck on loading :( what should I do now? :((((

What do you mean? Did you alter anything? Check internet connection if you didn't change any values or addresses. A search would never corrupt your save. All you're doing is looking at memory. 

If it persists, restore your progress if you have it connected to google, or manually load a backup if you didn't. If you didn't backup your game data before attempting to hack, then you're going to have a bad time. 

2 hours ago, Krakken said:

What do you mean with take your time? All the tutorials for whatever you're looking for is in this thread. NoFear has put a LOT of his free time to put out ways to achieve what you want with various approaches. Everything you have to do is to observe and adapt strategies. You take your time. Read the last 10 pages and I am certain you can obtain an infinity quantity of any item and currency available in game. 

What do you mean? Did you alter anything? Check internet connection if you didn't change any values or addresses. A search would never corrupt your save. All you're doing is looking at memory. 

If it persists, restore your progress if you have it connected to google, or manually load a backup if you didn't. If you didn't backup your game data before attempting to hack, then you're going to have a bad time. 

meh.... never mind then. furniture items cannot duplicate @nirvada btw

Edited by razorbacks
BRUHHHHHHHHHHH NOT HACKING INBOX FURNITURE QTY DAMMIT. Military box can only put 3 so it patched unless can find to bypass the limit. "duplicate = inbox qty" ?!? then wut?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, razorbacks said:

Wrong. 

Please look through the last 10 pages.. I hack qty of "furniture" item... 

People, please pay attention to what's already been shared. Show SOME attempt... 

5 hours ago, razorbacks said:

And also:

Edited 3 hours ago by razorbacks 
BRUHHHHHHHHHHH NOT HACKING INBOX FURNITURE QTY DAMMIT. Military box can only put 3 so it patched unless can find to bypass the limit. "duplicate = inbox qty" ?!? then wut?

Do it yourself then. Why are you acting so arrogant? People here aren't paying you a service. It's a community. Stop acting like a child, read the d*** thread and learn for yourself. Shut up. 

Edit: Just noticed a new update rolled out. A few updates ago mostly everyone was thrilled and happy with all the progress on big time hacking achievements and cooperative, positive and uplifting. Again, I will ask everyone again not to rush into crying that nothing works. Also, I want to ask not to be immature to the point where people demand for instructions to a specific hack that can be easily adapted from already available hacks. If you have questions just ask, it's fine. Demanding is ridiculous and will only drive people away from this project we've all been able to keep up. 

Edited by Krakken