Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

14 hours ago, IMPRTNS said:

Hi I was watching this since start, but now I have a question.

I want infinite ak47 or dragunov in mi inbox how I can have it if I dont know anything about them, only I can have them from the crates.

You answered your own question, get them from the crates and then modify their quantity using one of the various methods present in this thread. 

18 minutes ago, shinobi97 said:

HELLO How to backup and restore?

on android if you cant connect to google play games, first find the path of /android/data/zombie.survival.craft.z

then copy the whole folder of zombie.survival.craft.z and there u have your physical backup...

to make a server backup with your old google account. u need to load your old account if possible to recover your old account using google. then proceed to disconnect your old save to it. then close game and clear cache and datam lastly your backup folder zombie.survival.craft.z copy then paste it to path android/data again..

if you cant recover/connect any save from your old google play games. u need to make a new google account for your new save file. you can edit the connectivity of your games with google play games, go to setting choose you new google account then set it to automatically connect all new games to this profile. then do the clear cache and data again to your game. copy paste the backup folder to the path android/data. then finally your new save file is already backup to server with new google account. hope I help you :DxD

1 hour ago, absolutenothing said:

on android if you cant connect to google play games, first find the path of /android/data/zombie.survival.craft.z

then copy the whole folder of zombie.survival.craft.z and there u have your physical backup...

to make a server backup with your old google account. u need to load your old account if possible to recover your old account using google. then proceed to disconnect your old save to it. then close game and clear cache and datam lastly your backup folder zombie.survival.craft.z copy then paste it to path android/data again..

if you cant recover/connect any save from your old google play games. u need to make a new google account for your new save file. you can edit the connectivity of your games with google play games, go to setting choose you new google account then set it to automatically connect all new games to this profile. then do the clear cache and data again to your game. copy paste the backup folder to the path android/data. then finally your new save file is already backup to server with new google account. hope I help you :DxD

Thanks bro :D helpfull

On 9/5/2017 at 3:47 AM, NickTSPre said:

Yeah... It is not in the game yet so no solution on this for now.

Guys try out this method. It's easy and it still works.

Just tested on the ATV for the transmission and it works. Just do not complete it because it is not ingame yet and you 'll glitch it...

I have also completed the Acid Bath when it showed up in game for the first time.

Here 's my ATV.

ATV.thumb.jpg.dfd0b282a9c354e08a9a1cd8be7a43d6.jpg

im sorry.. i dont get it how to hack the part of that vehicles ..

i already hack the coin and level. buat i still dont understand how to hack the part.

i already change the value D Word of the amount of the part. but i doesnt work.

i used 1.5.7 version.

thanks.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, NightScreamers said:

im sorry.. i dont get it how to hack the part of that vehicles ..

i already hack the coin and level. buat i still dont understand how to hack the part.

i already change the value D Word of the amount of the part. but i doesnt work.

i used 1.5.7 version.

thanks.

You didn't follow directions...  You aren't editing qty. You are editing id of something with large qty. 

dont vote down the upper left option maintain to zero ithink. this will make replies stuck below or stuck to other page. if u will vote use heart button guys.
I always see those old replies instead of newest [emoji23]
There is an option to view by date the replies so there is no problem. ;)

8 hours ago, NoFear said:

You didn't follow directions...  You aren't editing qty. You are editing id of something with large qty. 

:( i easily understand if i watch your video.

please make a video about hack crates in 1.5.7.

it has different crates value

please upload your tutorial master.

Edited by NightScreamers