Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

22 hours ago, WonderHow said:

Yes sir i. Followed every single steps ..and yeah it turns to millions but wont save ...can you upload a new vid again ...like stacking your weapon on inbox ..and i also use bluestacks for my phone cnt be root

22 hours ago, CreeperSkull said:

Hi can anyone help me hacking modified weapon?i need it so bad

Screenshot_2017-09-03-08-27-19.png

There are many methods to do so, the easiest is to use pointer hack to spam buy the IAP x10 pack. The short way doesn't appear to work, at least easily, for everyone but it's also in this page, you make a simple resource a huge number and copy-paste its qty address to whatever you want. 

22 hours ago, SirJohnTML said:

So basically what a Item hack is in simple terms :

Get the address of the Coins-RealCurrecy

Use that address to find for the Modified Weapon(or any other) then save it.

Then find the address for the XpBoost(or other) and paste the modified weapon address thereby linking it without activating GooglePlayStore balances.

Well atleast this is the way I see it X"D

Exactly, you're taking the item ID address A and pasting it on an item ID address B which is easier to obtain or purchasable. This logic applies to most things. 

20 hours ago, MeTooLight said:

try changing the two values to 100000000, check the option: add, not replace. Then skip the time in 1 second, and restart the game

I also take the item out once before restarting to get the value visible and then restart. I don't know if this is optional, seems to work for me. 

20 hours ago, SirJohnTML said:

@NoFear One quick question bro, currently the price of modified is unique but for rare box, the price is same as those of the engineer and also of supply. How do I manage this?

You can look at the string names nearby. On all shop purchase IDs you will find an order. It goes from top to bottom following the shop tabs on the left. They're separated in shop sections and there are two ID sets separating each. You'll know if you're in resources or weapons through this. Also look at related string information you find nearby. And don't forget to look up Double Anonymous for the x10 pack. 

19 hours ago, nirvada said:

thanks but my game save corrupted.... need to be "bike parts" ? cuz my own view is its says chopper gas tank in the string but no bike part string.  

Have you tried just "tank"? I think the string name was chopper parts but try tank, mate. 

18 hours ago, CreeperSkull said:

Is there any new video about hacking on 1.5.7?if yes can anyone send me a link,i want to lear how to hack

All hacks from the last update work. 

14 hours ago, King_Enzo09 said:

How to hack the boxes quantity? I have 500 boxes each. i want to hack the modified weapon box and the other boxes too and make them to 9999999. is there a method on how to do this. Im new here i just joined. Thanks in advance. ?? forgive me if this question is already been answered. i just have to ask anyway. ?

Replied in this page 

13 hours ago, Zombieplayer21 said:

It's impossible to make it 999999999 unless you have one box 999999999. buy one kind of box to 3000 for example and you can make others 3000 too.

You can, but it's not linear and 100% like pointer manipulation. 

1 hour ago, vijaygostrider said:

last day on earth 1.5.7, freeze dupe hach is working on this verson????

Freeze dube old method still works on v1.5.7

I tried to convert Text ATV TRANSMISSION to Hex code. But the result is more than 8 bytes code. While the maximum search is only 8 code

@NoFear @Krakken

Is there any tutorial on how to find the Item IDs of non stockable items(ImeanNoneSplitableItems) such as guns and armour?? So that i can change the wood ids on my inbox to bunch of shotguns

Orelse see above the example with the paint patterns. More or less the same method.

Edited by NickTSPre

1 hour ago, NickTSPre said:

Orelse see above the example with the paint patterns. More or less the same method.

Thanks but i mean the vid they do to the military box where limestone id where changed to 700 mili box .. 

Uuhhmm how to simplify it .. How can I Find the Items IDs in game 

Thanks but i mean the vid they do to the military box where limestone id where changed to 700 mili box .. 

Uuhhmm how to simplify it .. How can I Find the Items IDs in game 
Read the last two pages.@NoFear provided help with videos and write ups about finding IDs and replacing inbox items.

anybody found out where the infected box now? xD when trying i saw a part where boxinfected(infectedbox maybe) string and destroyedcar(iforgot whats the exact name) string where its located to places. i tried replacing the destroyed car with the infected box but doesnt show the destroyed cars now lolz... xD anyone???

Infected box is not fully implemented in the game yet and I think it won't be a storable item cause if you see on the demonstation video of acid bath the character carries in hands the box to put/grab it on/from chopper. So the mechanics around this is a mystery yet and only if we see it ingame we will know how to hack/dupe it etc. .

I can imagine that the only way to produce and dupe/freeze it is to play around with the chopper's infected box storage if it's doable in anyway...

Edited by NickTSPre

12 minutes ago, NickTSPre said:

Infected box is not fully implemented in the game yet and I think it won't be a storable item cause if you see on the demonstation video of acid bath the character carries in hands the box to put/grab it on/from chopper. So the mechanics around this is a mystery yet and only if we see it ingame we will know how to hack/dupe it etc. .

I can imagine that the only way to produce and dupe/freeze it is to play around with the chopper's infected box storage if it's doable in anyway...

tnx :) yeah i tried to bring chopper bike while doing the physical search on ldoe + gg(string search) but it only make the destroyed car gone/cant see.. hahaha im still trying :) i also found the chainsaw string while doing the bike pattern search but i didnt mess around that one lolz.

Edited by absolutenothing

• Moderators
6 hours ago, shinobi97 said:

Freeze dube old method still works on v1.5.7

I tried to convert Text ATV TRANSMISSION to Hex code. But the result is more than 8 bytes code. While the maximum search is only 8 code

@NoFear @Krakken

Then shorten it... 

atvtran or something. 

4 hours ago, NickTSPre said:

My thought would be to do an unknown dword search. 

Place a military chest. Unknown dword change, and search for the pointer for that item. Then look for infected chest id, swap them. Then leave to map and return and see if it behaves like military chest... If it does, maybe a restart and see if it changed. 

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, shinobi97 said:

Are the selected pointers the same as those in the video? or maybe it will be different? . How to find the correct pointer

The words will be the same. 

If you find UI in from of it, that's not it. 

Or 'description' in the same string, that's not it. 

Should only be the item name. 

24 minutes ago, NoFear said:

The words will be the same. 

If you find UI in from of it, that's not it. 

Or 'description' in the same string, that's not it. 

Should only be the item name. 

I do not really understand but I will try Thankss :)