Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

9 hours ago, Krakken said:

I understand what you're trying to pull off. There are different approaches to this. 

Getting the ID is easy if you follow NoFear's method to dupe inventory items. 

Once you get the ID, you can apply it to anything you want. I put up a guide for inbox since it's so easy to navigate to ID through it. 

In the video I took the ID from an electronic circuit a member here already found, since that set of addresses is unique. Even if you didn't have those painting schematics, it's possible to navigate through the nearby addresses to see if you find items of the same type. 

You seem to know what you are doing, that's why I'm just giving hints. If you're still having trouble I can try to make a video. 

Mate, please.  :) this video has already been posted specifically for your item and with the cooperation of many members for the ID and ways to achieve this.

sorry i just saw the mask in that video thats why i asked again :)

How to hack the boxes quantity? I have 500 boxes each. i want to hack the modified weapon box and the other boxes too and make them to 9999999. is there a method on how to do this. Im new here i just joined. Thanks in advance. ?? forgive me if this question is already been answered. i just have to ask anyway. ?

22 minutes ago, King_Enzo09 said:

How to hack the boxes quantity? I have 500 boxes each. i want to hack the modified weapon box and the other boxes too and make them to 9999999. is there a method on how to do this. Im new here i just joined. Thanks in advance. ?? forgive me if this question is already been answered. i just have to ask anyway. ?

It's impossible to make it 999999999 unless you have one box 999999999. buy one kind of box to 3000 for example and you can make others 3000 too.

11 hours ago, NoFear said:

Literally every single step I take to finding an item based on the name... 

Ascii to hex site I like to use

http://www.binaryhexconverter.com/ascii-text-to-hex-converter

Very nice! ? I tried it and it worked exactly as you show. I will practise with other items too!
Thanks again! That makes everything easier now!

Edited by NickTSPre

• Moderators

I'm really hoping everyone is getting a grasp on doing things on your own... You've been given many many videos and write ups on hacking just about anything... 

ATV/Chopper gas tank

Every single step I take

32 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I'm really hoping everyone is getting a grasp on doing things on your own... You've been given many many videos and write ups on hacking just about anything... 

ATV/Chopper gas tank

Every single step I take

Oh i might have put the wrong string at "1.00" it took me long to find that ty anyway.

• Moderators
55 minutes ago, nirvada said:

Oh i might have put the wrong string at "1.00" it took me long to find that ty anyway.

Yea, there is many "strings". 

You'll see description, UI and bunch of other things. The item shouldn't have anything additional in the string. As you saw in the video. 

Really hope this helps everyone find more items in the game on their own.

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, King_Enzo09 said:

I see but its impossible for me to get my modified weapon crate to 3000 because i only have 500 of those and buying one to make it to 3000 is so tiring because i can only buy one in the shop, any quick way to do that? or maybe i can do it with items instead? thanks for the help btw. ?@Zombieplayer21

Look into buying or finding a full copy of repetitouch pro (my preference). Essentially a macro recorder.  Then record the touches you do to buy an item. Then have it replay/loop infinite amount of times until you stop it. You can leave phone sitting while it does it for you. Figure should be able to buy at least 1 per 2sec, 30/min. So 300 in 10min. That's not bad, especially since I think it will be faster. 

4 hours ago, NoFear said:

ATV/Chopper gas tank

Every single step I take

does this work for ATV transmission?

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Yea, there is many "strings". 

You'll see description, UI and bunch of other things. The item shouldn't have anything additional in the string. As you saw in the video. 

Really hope this helps everyone find more items in the game on their own.

does trunk works as well? very new to this but i only want trunk but only 1 appear but wrong one. Obtainable and craftable items that can use what if unobtainable items can? does it have limits? 

Edited by razorbacks
forgotten seomthing else

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, shinobi97 said:

does this work for ATV transmission?

It should. 

4 minutes ago, razorbacks said:

does trunk works as well? very new to this but i only want trunk 

It should.