Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, WonderHow said:

well still dont work but still thanks

Then it's you... 

Follow directions EXACTLY...  Everything works for everyone else on latest version. Watch and re watch videos and keep trying. These pointer method hacks are difficult to dumb down, you may have to have patience. 

The exact names of the items are : 

1) PATTERN "MILITARY"

2) PATTERN "SKULLS"

They are very rare patterns that I picked in bunker and I wanna dupe them so I can repaint over time the chopper. They are unstackable and have them in inventory not in inbox.

Sorry for bothering you guys I know it's a little frustrating with all the questions and all. If you show us the way to find any ID means less trouble for you on the way.

Literally every single step I take to finding an item based on the name... 

Ascii to hex site I like to use

http://www.binaryhexconverter.com/ascii-text-to-hex-converter

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, WonderHow said:

Yes sir i. Followed every single steps ..and yeah it turns to millions but wont save ...can you upload a new vid again ...like stacking your weapon on inbox ..and i also use bluestacks for my phone cnt be root

Maybe try hacking qty using this instead... 

https://youtu.be/8zIjV6Q-JZ4

21 hours ago, Krakken said:

Have you watched the video? I turned 500m wood into the same quantity in electronic circuits. So both. 

Well it has its logic, and seems right to me. I don't know if it will crash or not but it will eventually get stuck, as in, you can't move it around without a restart. 

Try it out, mate. 

The video wasn't deleted. You can't find it on YouTube because all of my videos are unlisted. The only source you'll see them on is this forum. 

Keep browsing, mate. :)

My dear !!!! This is awesome!!!! I just came across a video by NoFear and it's smooth as sails. Now going to learn how to use this.

So basically what a Item hack is in simple terms :

Get the address of the Coins-RealCurrecy

Use that address to find for the Modified Weapon(or any other) then save it.

Then find the address for the XpBoost(or other) and paste the modified weapon address thereby linking it without activating GooglePlayStore balances.

Well atleast this is the way I see it X"D

47 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Then it's you... 

Follow directions EXACTLY...  Everything works for everyone else on latest version. Watch and re watch videos and keep trying. These pointer method hacks are difficult to dumb down, you may have to have patience. 

Literally every single step I take to finding an item based on the name... 

Ascii to hex site I like to use

http://www.binaryhexconverter.com/ascii-text-to-hex-converter

While im trying to search "chopper gas tank" or "gas tank" the first one too many numbers then i lowered it down to "gas tank"   67h;61h;73h;20h;74h;61h;6eh;6bh::11 found nothing. I was trying to finish my chopper BTW the old chopper method doesn't save. Can you help me correct my mistake cuz im a bit lost

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, nirvada said:

While im trying to search "chopper gas tank" or "gas tank" the first one too many numbers then i lowered it down to "gas tank"   67h;61h;73h;20h;74h;61h;6eh;6bh::11 found nothing. I was trying to finish my chopper BTW the old chopper method doesn't save. Can you help me correct my mistake cuz im a bit lost

The 11 is wrong. 

All text is "padded" so you need to double the range. So you have 8 values, but 2 words. Get rid of the 20h (the space). Now you have 7, so the range will be 14,but you still want to account for the space, I would set range to 16 or 18.

1 hour ago, WonderHow said:

Sim, senhor, eu. Seguiu cada passo ... e sim, ele se transforma em milhões, mas não vai salvar ... você pode fazer o upload de um novo vídeo novamente ... como empilhar sua arma na caixa de entrada ... e eu também uso bluestacks para o meu telefone, e não seja root

try changing the two values to 100000000, check the option: add, not replace. Then skip the time in 1 second, and restart the game

13 hours ago, SirJohnTML said:

So basically what a Item hack is in simple terms :

Get the address of the Coins-RealCurrecy

Use that address to find for the Modified Weapon(or any other) then save it.

Then find the address for the XpBoost(or other) and paste the modified weapon address thereby linking it without activating GooglePlayStore balances.

Well atleast this is the way I see it X"D

@NoFear One quick question bro, currently the price of modified is unique but for rare box, the price is same as those of the engineer and also of supply. How do I manage this?

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

The 11 is wrong. 

All text is "padded" so you need to double the range. So you have 8 values, but 2 words. Get rid of the 20h (the space). Now you have 7, so the range will be 14,but you still want to account for the space, I would set range to 16 or 18.

thanks but my game save corrupted.... need to be "bike parts" ? cuz my own view is its says chopper gas tank in the string but no bike part string.