Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

55 minutes ago, Krakken said:

Have you watched the video? I turned 500m wood into the same quantity in electronic circuits. So both.

In the begining of the video you show the electronic cirquit board address that we have to search to find it's ID so we can save it to replace afterwards the wood in the inbox.
My concern is how did you find this cirquit board address in the first place. All inbox items is easy to locate but if I have an unstackable item in my inventory for example how can I locate it's ID?
Then my work is easy as I can understand all your steps.

Sorry for my ignorance @Krakken do not get pissed! ? ?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, NickTSPre said:

In the begining of the video you show the electronic cirquit board address that we have to search to find it's ID so we can save it to replace afterwards the wood in the inbox.
My concern is how did you find this cirquit board address in the first place. All inbox items is easy to locate but if I have an unstackable item in my inventory for example how can I locate it's ID?
Then my work is easy as I can understand all your steps.

Sorry for my ignorance @Krakken do not get pissed! ? ?

I can help... 

Give an item(s) example... 

List more items, so I can attempt to do a video with that item for you. 

6 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I can help... 

Give an item(s) example... 

List more items, so I can attempt to do a video with that item for you. 

The exact names of the items are : 

1) PATTERN "MILITARY"

2) PATTERN "SKULLS"

They are very rare patterns that I picked in bunker and I wanna dupe them so I can repaint over time the chopper. They are unstackable and have them in inventory not in inbox.

Sorry for bothering you guys I know it's a little frustrating with all the questions and all. If you show us the way to find any ID means less trouble for you on the way.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, NickTSPre said:

1) PATTERN "MILITARY"

2) PATTERN "SKULLS"

They are very rare patterns that I picked in bunker and I wanna dupe them so I can repaint over time the chopper. They are unstackable and have them in inventory not in inbox.

Sorry for bothering you guys I know it's a little frustrating with all the questions and all. If you show us the way to find any ID means less trouble for you on the way.

I'll give a full video on what I do, beginning to end. The "behind the scenes" kinds of thing.  Since you typically only see the final result. 

Is the nofear's xp hack still works?

I have done every step,i am geting to level 96,go out of the area,close the game but when i go back in i am back to the original level.

Please help :)

Edited by koki91

3 hours ago, NickTSPre said:

1) PATTERN "MILITARY"

2) PATTERN "SKULLS"

I understand what you're trying to pull off. There are different approaches to this. 

Getting the ID is easy if you follow NoFear's method to dupe inventory items. 

Once you get the ID, you can apply it to anything you want. I put up a guide for inbox since it's so easy to navigate to ID through it. 

In the video I took the ID from an electronic circuit a member here already found, since that set of addresses is unique. Even if you didn't have those painting schematics, it's possible to navigate through the nearby addresses to see if you find items of the same type. 

You seem to know what you are doing, that's why I'm just giving hints. If you're still having trouble I can try to make a video. 

3 hours ago, nitinvaid20 said:

I am still waiting for your reply to hack this item

Screenshot_20170831-150003.png

Mate, please.  :) this video has already been posted specifically for your item and with the cooperation of many members for the ID and ways to achieve this.

is there any inbox stacking to mil.. 

it seems like the krakken vids dont work on mine anymore but I tried it on my friends with his store glitch(i mean it wasnt like 1.5.7 store its was stuck to 1.5.6 old items for short ) works  

is there any inbox dupe or making a million stack on it ..just like krakken vids .. 

for 1.5.7

17 minutes ago, WonderHow said:

is there any inbox stacking to mil.. 

it seems like the krakken vids dont work on mine anymore but I tried it on my friends with his store glitch(i mean it wasnt like 1.5.7 store its was stuck to 1.5.6 old items for short ) works  

is there any inbox dupe or making a million stack on it ..just like krakken vids .. 

for 1.5.7

I tried this on 1.5.7 with limestone and it worked. All you need to do is to nail down the first time and then use NoFear's pointer hack to spread that value around. A few things to keep in mind for this to work:

1. Have room in your inventory. 

2. Buy 2 sets of wood or limestone x700, remove a few stacks of 20 to make them different like 680 and 640.

3. When you restart the game to begin hacking, you can't do any actions in game. Go straight to your inbox and search for those two stacks on GG grouped within 50 bytes like 680;640::50

4. Look for the address with the quantity, the one which has a verification address directly above it. Select both quantity and verification values, edit Dword, add to value do not replace with 500000000.

5. After inputting, take it out only once and restart. Check to see if it works. 

Good luck, mate.