Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

8 hours ago, nitinvaid20 said:

I would like to also hack can you help me how you managed which guideyou followed

I want to hack the items like rare weapon, guns engineer crates i have some in my inbox like 14, 300,450 respectively  in qty i want to increase the quantity as max i can

i tried hacking whith that video but the values are not fund of crates

Maybe they're not ordered so a group search isn't useful here. The way they're displayed in your inbox isn't similar to the way it's distributed in the address list. 

You can make a simple resource like wood to 500m. Restart game. Get string value for quantity, search and refine until you find one specific box, apply string value. Restart. 

3 hours ago, nitinvaid20 said:

I have successfully  modded the nodded weapon chest. But can you tell me which d value should I change to what so that I will get x10 chest

Here are some values I selected

EDIT: i have noticed by changing that 24D value in the last screenshot to 25 or 23  i have tried some more i was not able to buy the chest so it must be that value but dont know which is the exact value i should use

Screenshot_20170902-003821.png

Screenshot_20170902-003912.png

Screenshot_20170902-003827.png

Screenshot_20170902-003812.png

I don't know what you're looking for in that string set. If you're planning on changing only quantity, you must look carefully for patterns. This looks more like item ID address set. Enable your string view, you have it off and it's necessary for what you're trying to do (so you can understand and know what you're changing). 

2 hours ago, Lokyou said:

Inbox Hack (Big Fall Pack) still work on new version_1.5.7 thanks again to master NoFear (sorry for my bad English)

Screenshot_20170902-030205.png

Screenshot_20170902-032442.png

I just noticed this is what I opened in my video as "transaction pack 6".

I'll look into that address list to see if there are new packs available. 

It was a way to get military crates on V.1.5.6.

2 hours ago, Zombieplayer21 said:

Yes it was about freedom. I got rid of it and now its fine. ty

I'm not getting rid of LP! Eventually it works. :)

1 hour ago, Dash021 said:

Gold Hack , doesn't seem to work for me , after I apply the pointer method, and as I touch the gasoline to purchase it the game crashes. BTW , thanks to @NoFear , @Krakken for giving the awesome hacks and detailed explanation by @Krakken  ,I stocked up 800+ items in my inbox , made all the crates and food up to 500 million.

Thank you. :) Game usually crashes when a step is skipped, if I remember correctly, that used to happen when I was editing a string's Dword with an address directly instead of searching for the string's address first. 

29 minutes ago, nitinvaid20 said:

Which inbox hack method you tried I am also looking for one to hack my crates 

Just edit a piece of wood to 500m and quantity pointer hack your crates with that address. 

7 minutes ago, Dash021 said:

[Tested & Working in 1.5.7] The way I did is probably the most easiest and very similar to freeze duping. First search for that particular item and refine until you get one value , then goto it and select the highlighted value and the value above it then edit them and change the value to 500mill and don't forget to check the box "add to value" . It's done . To confirm you can open the box and the value will change to 500mill , restart the game to see if it saved or not , if it didn't saved repeat it again , only open one box after the hack and restart it ( when I opened multiple boxes it didn't saved that's why). I also did this with 5 items at once (cloth , bean, jerky , stew , water) it still worked flawlessly and saved a lot of time.

That way is functional but I understand that it's only useful to generate one BIG value like 500m. It's not reliable because it doesn't work with every resource and you can't do multiple things in one go. Also, you must have room in your inventory prior to the hack, and might not work flawlessly every time. So you can get a stack like wood to 500m easily and use it's quantity pointer to spread around every item you have. 

20 minutes ago, NickTSPre said:

May I ask the pros which is the way to find an item's ID so we can use the Military box or the electronic circuit board way to multiply every single thing we like? I have the military and skull spray for the chopper but I wanna duplicate them and the weapon inventory dupe does not work for the most items except guns. Is it possible to make a mini how to find ID video if it's not a problem just to not bother you every time we need a specific item duplication..?

1. Search for an item in your inbox. 

2. Search for its quantity pointer's address. 

3. In the address list the item ID is the string directly below where you go to.

This is in a post just a couple of pages ago, man. 

3. In the address list the item ID is the string directly below where you go to.
The item that I wanna dupe is not in my inbox. Anyway I ''ll look into it. Thanks for answering.

19 hours ago, Krakken said:

I don't know if this is definitive, and just the value 3 seems very common (>1k results). Since technically it's an unreleased item (to craft), I would suggest waiting a couple of updates. Besides, it's not that crucial... I understand you want a lot of storage, me too, that's why I chose to use my inbox to hold 500M copies of most resources, weapons and armor. 

Edit: I'll look into it to figure out if there's anything related to maximum limit, but don't get your hopes up, I've only started messing with strings thanks to NoFear's teachings. I'm just as noobie as most of us here. 

Okay okay thank you. :) Gob bless for your work.

After a week. It's a small update. Maybe next week would be a huge update. 

the last day on earth survival 
can help me I do not capture anything how to hack gold in this games or anything, I progress not need to hack it please help me

Hello everyone, my first time here on this site. I have a little knowledge on memory hacks so it would be nice if you can help me out. We are currenty on version 1.5.7 so I'm begging you if you make videos about it , let me know please. Not only for this game, I'd like to know how to do for others too. But first thing first, do help me out on this game (version 1.5.7 )

Okay okay thank you. :) Gob bless for your work.

After a week. It's a small update. Maybe next week would be a huge update. 

I agree on this. Something big is coming !!!

6 hours ago, Krakken said:

This for search id? To duplicate?

@NoFear hey dude sorry for asking but do you think we can combine two hacks like freeze dupe + your pointer dupe hack so basicaly if you freeze the cloth value and you separate him you get like hockey sticks but the cloth doesnt decrease which leads to duplicate without limit ?

@NoFear hey dude sorry for asking but do you think we can combine two hacks like freeze dupe + your pointer dupe hack so basicaly if you freeze the cloth value and you separate him you get like hockey sticks but the cloth doesnt decrease which leads to duplicate without limit ?

Any thought please ? And is s the freeze dupe video still there beacause i think his owner delete it 

On 28.8.2017 at 0:11 AM, NoFear said:

No, you can duplicate it. 

Watch this video... 

This method isn't ideal... 

But, if you don't have any in your inbox, this is probably your best option. I can look into making it easier or something... 

Edit: I actually have an idea that might make this easier... 

Is there a way to dupe chopper wheel? and if yes do i need to do it like this?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Elias145 said:

Any thought please ? And is s the freeze dupe video still there beacause i think his owner delete it 

Probably.. 

I didn't try any existing methods, try and see. 

11 hours ago, shinobi97 said:

This for search id? To duplicate?

Have you watched the video? I turned 500m wood into the same quantity in electronic circuits. So both. 

7 hours ago, Elias145 said:

Well it has its logic, and seems right to me. I don't know if it will crash or not but it will eventually get stuck, as in, you can't move it around without a restart. 

Try it out, mate. 

The video wasn't deleted. You can't find it on YouTube because all of my videos are unlisted. The only source you'll see them on is this forum. 

2 hours ago, SirJohnTML said:

@NoFear All hacks in here are still working? Couldn't get the gold coins to work on Double or Dword. Im still on page 37 so far. Going through every single comments X"D

Would be nice if someone can help me out. ^_^

Keep browsing, mate. :)