Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

3 hours ago, Angelicaaaaa said:

Most of the problem i've read is about the MAXIMUM LIMIT allowed to put the military box. Even if you have so a hundred million in your inbox. You can only put 3 :) and they're needing your help if you can edit this MAXIMUM LIMIT.  @Krakken @NoFear

i think it's after update problem

6 hours ago, Osnei said:

Oh yes... I saw it. 

I'm pretty thankful to him. But I asked him to recommend a video to me, 'cuz there's a lot of them here. I'm not that good at GG, so I have my difficults, that's why I asked for a tutorial or a video indication.

But I'm grateful anyway.

see or download all video (look for @Krakken's video he made easier for nooby  from @NoFear's video ( if u have difficulty with speed cause i don't ))

they can just provide the food or menu of food , you have to choose and eat your self ?

Can you give us a screenshot of this? heheh

look for facebook page of game dev

5 hours ago, Angelicaaaaa said:

Most of the problem i've read is about the MAXIMUM LIMIT allowed to put the military box. Even if you have so a hundred million in your inbox. You can only put 3 :) and they're needing your help if you can edit this MAXIMUM LIMIT.  @Krakken @NoFear

Can you give us a screenshot of this? heheh

I don't know if this is definitive, and just the value 3 seems very common (>1k results). Since technically it's an unreleased item (to craft), I would suggest waiting a couple of updates. Besides, it's not that crucial... I understand you want a lot of storage, me too, that's why I chose to use my inbox to hold 500M copies of most resources, weapons and armor. 

Edit: I'll look into it to figure out if there's anything related to maximum limit, but don't get your hopes up, I've only started messing with strings thanks to NoFear's teachings. I'm just as noobie as most of us here. 

Edited by Krakken

On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 9:35 AM, NoFear said:

Here is the Search string I used :

27;7,667,814;7,209,074;6,881,389;6,881,388;6,488,159::41

Video is like duping, except you are now spawning an item based on the id. 

Method 1 is changing items on your inventory. 

Method 2 is easier, faster and you can give yourself a stack of nearly 700 military boxes EASY. 

I only shared method 1 since it's what I thought of 1st,then dawned on me AFTER I made it to hack in via inbox... You can just skip method 1 :p

Method 1

Method 2

Is this method only work for those who had military box in inbox/inventory? 

I tried to search the string value but still doesnt find anything. Can anyone help me with this please

5 hours ago, FuNMaN11 said:

3 hours ago, Zombieplayer21 said:

I ****ed up @NoFear I accidentally put the adresses wrong way. But now I know how to do this and ill do it right next time.

Screenshot_20170901-135119.jpg

Any way to hack while all purchases are 0 ?

WeYQVzLtYrs6EMbQuJB4yEm6JzxU0Fa133wanEFTGAo.png

Often, I restart until it appears back. I don't know... I've restarted the game, the phone, and even clearing data and restoring has failed. It's kind of random I guess but I don't really know. 

3 hours ago, Chry-1986 said:

No i dont understand nothing 

Try basic game guardian tutorial videos on YouTube, or something. It's pretty intuitive, maybe you just need the starting edge. 

2 hours ago, Chry-1986 said:

For me not working..

Can someone help me with team viewer? Or One member talk with me in real time out the forum?

Screenshot_2017-09-01-13-48-23.png

You should browse this thread more carefully from the beginning, you're looking into unnecessary memory ranges, be mindful of the value types and try all hacks after a fresh restart. 

Take those commas off. If GG is saying it's not a valid number try to figure out why is that happening. 

If 7,667,814 doesn't work, try 7667814 then. 

58 minutes ago, nitinvaid20 said:

Not able to find the proper hack video for inbox items i have chests in inbox that i want to hack to max values

There are plenty, I don't know what you mean.. 

Edited by Krakken

3 hours ago, Zombieplayer21 said:

@NoFear I did it! :) thank you!

Screenshot_20170901-143919.png

I would like to also hack can you help me how you managed which guideyou followed

There are plenty, I don't know what you mean.. 

I want to hack the items like rare weapon, guns engineer crates i have some in my inbox like 14, 300,450 respectively  in qty i want to increase the quantity as max i can

i tried hacking whith that video but the values are not fund of crates

Edited by nitinvaid20

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Zombieplayer21 said:

I ****ed up @NoFear I accidentally put the adresses wrong way. But now I know how to do this and ill do it right next time.

Screenshot_20170901-135119.jpg

Any way to hack while all purchases are 0 ?

WeYQVzLtYrs6EMbQuJB4yEm6JzxU0Fa133wanEFTGAo.png

You have lucky patcher or Freedom installed...? That could be why. 

Or modded apk...