Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

I'm not sure if duping military box is useful now, as you can only place a maximum of 3 military box in your base now. I have plenty of them, game just no longer allow you to place them down more than 3

Mine says max 20 as in NoFear's video too...

Did you hack something faulty and that changed it?

Edit : It does not let me put more than I already have placed (8). When you' re trying to catch one from the floor it says Max 20 but when trying to place a new says Max 3...

4 hours ago, NoFear said:

Here is the Search string I used :

27;7,667,814;7,209,074;6,881,389;6,881,388;6,488,159::41

Video is like duping, except you are now spawning an item based on the id. 

Method 1 is changing items on your inventory. 

Method 2 is easier, faster and you can give yourself a stack of nearly 700 military boxes EASY. 

I only shared method 1 since it's what I thought of 1st,then dawned on me AFTER I made it to hack in via inbox... You can just skip method 1 :p

Method 1

Method 2

hey man can hack the damage that i mention in other post cause by that maybe we can kill the THE BIG ONE and get the infected box

5 hours ago, NoFear said:

Here is the Search string I used :

27;7,667,814;7,209,074;6,881,389;6,881,388;6,488,159::41

Video is like duping, except you are now spawning an item based on the id. 

Method 1 is changing items on your inventory. 

Method 2 is easier, faster and you can give yourself a stack of nearly 700 military boxes EASY. 

I only shared method 1 since it's what I thought of 1st,then dawned on me AFTER I made it to hack in via inbox... You can just skip method 1 :p

Method 1

Method 2

Thanks @NoFear @Krakken for your hard work :)

On 8/29/2017 at 2:39 AM, NoFear said:

Little easier

Put the item to the RIGHT of the stack you'll be coverting. Then restart game. 

Is this hack ramdom? sometimes it works sometimes it not? i have managed to hack it for 5-6th time but i wanted to hack another item it was not working again

when we offset -t the search value goto then you have to go up to 9th value which is puprple but mine is not i have retried 4-5 times

Screenshot_20170831-122822.png

• Moderators
2 hours ago, hero007 said:

hey man can hack the damage that i mention in other post cause by that maybe we can kill the THE BIG ONE and get the infected box

Yes, damage can be hacked, but not sure if the game will sync with it modified. 

Is this hack ramdom? sometimes it works sometimes it not? i have managed to hack it for 5-6th time but i wanted to hack another item it was not working again

when we offset -t the search value goto then you have to go up to 9th value which is puprple but mine is not i have retried 4-5 times

Screenshot_20170831-122822.png

It might not be 100% consistent... 

Is anything you trying to clone stackable? Or obtainable in your inbox? 

14 minutes ago, NoFear said:

can u make video of damage hack that save the game cause i need only for kill THE BIG ONE

3 hours ago, NickTSPre said:

DEVs mentioned that when beta ends and multiplayer is introduced some things will be wiped except purchased ones.
So I think the safest way to not lose our staff is keep stack of items in inbox now that everythig is still hackable.

Maybe they are going to roll back players to level 1 and wipe bases. Still it's too early though...

If that's gonna happen then what's the use of all these ?

If that's gonna happen then what's the use of all these ?
They do not care dude... There will still be players paying so...
It's not something that are going to do for sure but that's their statement for now...

58 minutes ago, NoFear said:

It might not be 100% consistent... 

Is anything you trying to clone stackable? Or obtainable in your inbox? 

This chip I want to hack

Screenshot_20170831-150003.png