Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

5 hours ago, absolutenothing said:

@Ryubeiuse vpn(and optional use change location) to change value to usd. :)... or take the hard way test each value. the one which lead to 00000000 values are absolutely wrong :p the first pack u will find ithink is the rare weapons pack. nxt is body repair pack. again isaw some pictures to fb releasing leaks about this work of @NoFear being sent to ldoe devs/leadgroup. use ::13/::20 to shorten searches too :)FB_IMG_1503828303396.thumb.jpg.c82ea8551a12387c3adf0db71005af97.jpg

the abuse of this method is getting worst...

this call SELF TEACHING with kindness sharing to other people..lol??

Hi, wanted to ask if anyone else has this problem .. 

So basically before this update i had hacked the summer pack and placed 4 chest and the rest in my inbox..now if i take the chests and try to place it, it says max 3...and i don't know what is wrong...i can place the normal chest but not the summer pack one.

max 3? mine max 20..1 type  box limit 20 to place..u should place a lot earlier bro ?

• Moderators

First, get a stack of an item you plan on getting rid of for an item you want. Put them beside eachother in your inventory. Then when you open game, find the stack (save it in your saved list) , copy address of the pointed to value. Search hex dword of the address. Goto the 1 result, and above (forgot how many lines) is the item id. 

Save that. 

Go back to your stack qty. 

Scroll up and you'll find the next item. Repeat like above. And copy the three pointer for that item over the 20 stack.

I would recommend doing this with the stack at 2,and freeze.

30 minutes ago, NoFear said:

First, get a stack of an item you plan on getting rid of for an item you want. Put them beside eachother in your inventory. Then when you open game, find the stack (save it in your saved list) , copy address of the pointed to value. Search hex dword of the address. Goto the 1 result, and above (forgot how many lines) is the item id. 

Save that. 

Go back to your stack qty. 

Scroll up and you'll find the next item. Repeat like above. And copy the three pointer for that item over the 20 stack.

I would recommend doing this with the stack at 2,and freeze.

Wow nice! Thank you! Btw is there a way to 999 boxes in inbox? @NoFear

• Moderators
Just now, Zombieplayer21 said:

Wow nice! Thank you! Btw is there a way to 999 boxes in inbox? @NoFear

Like the crates you open? 

The "lazy" way, map it so you can buy them for free, get an app like repetitouch and let it automate buying them. 

Come back 10min later, have many purchased. 

8 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Like the crates you open? 

The "lazy" way, map it so you can buy them for free, get an app like repetitouch and let it automate buying them. 

Come back 10min later, have many purchased. 

You mean like i do the stuff with gameguardian and then put that repetitouch thing ? I wouldve wanted just to edit the value cuz i need 2 different things... Engine parts and modified weapons. Or is it possible to do them both in one session?  And what is the " not lazy " way? I can do that too but not without sample ;)

• Moderators
53 minutes ago, Zombieplayer21 said:

You mean like i do the stuff with gameguardian and then put that repetitouch thing ? I wouldve wanted just to edit the value cuz i need 2 different things... Engine parts and modified weapons. Or is it possible to do them both in one session?  And what is the " not lazy " way? I can do that too but not without sample ;)

The lazy way, it's for me to do less work... 

Get one item over 1000 or whatever you want... 

Then proceed with this. 

Should work with ANYTHING in your inbox. 

21 minutes ago, NoFear said:

The lazy way, it's for me to do less work... 

Get one item over 1000 or whatever you want... 

Then proceed with this. 

Should work with ANYTHING in your inbox. 

Oh d*** im sorry if I made you do that :( I thought lazy way was for me :D But big thanks! I rly apprrciate u using ur time for this :) How many boxes will I get 1000? U got 4 of em. And i have 5. Do I need to open 1 useless box?

Edited by Zombieplayer21

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, Zombieplayer21 said:

Oh d*** im sorry if I made you do that :( I thought lazy way was for me :D But big thanks! I rly apprrciate u using ur time for this :) How many boxes will I get 1000? U got 4 of em. And i have 5. Do I need to open 1 useless box?

You can actually search each box. Claim, and search new qty. I took the shortcut finding nearby values. 

You aren't remapping the item, you are remapping the item qty. 

New Mod Apk is out.(v1.5.6)

https://androidrepublic.org/forum/threads/last-day-on-earth-1-5-6-mod-max-coins-craft-points-materials-and-durability-signed-for-unroot.35161/

If you don’t want to install the apk you can unzip it and copy and paste the lib files into your game path.("/data/app/zombie.survival.craft.z-2/lib/arm") Than you should have the mod without uninstalling.

Have fun.

(Credits are in the link)

Edited by Lord333

Hey you guys!

How are yall doing?

I have just a question and its a curiosity at the same time: I've been reading all post from this forum and I know that you can change almost everything in game. The question is: Can we edit the player's level with GG? Anyway up or down?

I have my primary account in level 99 and I don't even play with that account anymore because it's became boring at that level... I would to know if you guys could help me to bring the account level down manually.

I see @NoFear is very good at changing values. So...

Can we make that?

~:: Cheers ::~

Edited by Osnei

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, Osnei said:

Hey you guys!

How are yall doing?

I have just a question and its a curiosity at the same time: I've been reading all post from this forum and I know that you can change almost everything in game. The question is: Can we edit the player's level with GG? Anyway up or down?

I have my primary account in level 99 and I don't even play with that account anymore because I became boring at that level... I would to know if you guys could help me to bring the account level down manually.

I see @NoFear and is very good at changing values. So...

Can we make that?

Yes, you should be able to decrease your level. Remap it to a low value in game. 

34 minutes ago, nitinvaid20 said:

I have seen video from last page to hack the in game items... But that's too confusing or may be thats the wrong one...

I want to buy the crates of engineer or the new one which has paint and all how can I hack that

Watch the videos and apply the methods to other aspects of the game... 

6 hours ago, NoFear said:

Is that a purchasable item?

Even if not, it can be...  Would take many scans/edits 

Well its not purchasable anymore, i bought one just before the 1.5.6 update to dupe it but then the 12.12~ dupe stoped working.

I tried you latest DUPE video where you dupe the modified weapon, wich worked with AK for me BUT i cant get it to work with a military box.. have you tried? or is it not possible :(

Thanks tons for what u do mate! Keep it up!

4 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Yes, you should be able to decrease your level. Remap it to a low value in game. 

Watch the videos and apply the methods to other aspects of the game... 

I see. Would you tell me which video do you refer to? There's a lot of them over here... LOL

Once I've watched one the made the level grew up to 99 and I think it won't worth anymore... 'cuz the updt.

If is possible, could you show me how to?