Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

15 hours ago, _Levi_ said:

Lets start from the beginning. What value did you put? In NoFear's method he put 19.99  and 9.99. Did you put the same way? If you did then there is a chance you might be wrong if you are not from US. 

i'm from malaysia, i put 134.99 and 64.99.

7 minutes ago, kuwaaa said:

i'm from malaysia, i put 134.99 and 64.99.

Show me the process from beginning. You can upload your screenshot here.

Did the hack just now and it work.

Edited by _Levi_

19 minutes ago, kuwaaa said:

i did the setting for the game guardian and do the hack like in the tutorial  but it seems something went wrong. like... (down below is mine)

trset.thumb.PNG.b7d07285fcbf7fb7ecc3e0931d56f2d9.PNG

i dont get the result same like nofear, like this... (down below)

nofear.thumb.PNG.95adc2f5b49163ca235f6a113878dea2.PNG

p/s:i'm new in hacking game stuff

The key initially chose pointer 2 on it. Then after the pointer underneath. Choose 3 and 2 then 4

15 hours ago, _Levi_ said:

Show me the process from beginning. You can upload your screenshot here.

i start gameguardian(HW), and the game also. i select [8770] Last day on earth:survival, i make sure the selected memory range is anonymous and value format like Hex(little-endian) notation, string representation,Dword, Float are ticked.i start the search by putting the value according to my currency.

gg2.thumb.PNG.260d1e84e1efe957198fea6c442dd864.PNG

gg1.thumb.PNG.319702fad32188718655b990185339d8.PNG

gg3.thumb.PNG.42f3719503a8a8ff50181f86ddd7fc10.PNG

i press the first result and press go to..

gg4.thumb.PNG.8d19d5d97e8a18d86b9fbe29a530ed5a.PNG

btw i'm using emuplay (android emulator)

@NoFear I found the gacha numbers. The next line after gacha is that the pack #? it is always gacha and then either 1,2, or 8? Does the gacha pack number indicate its position in the cash shop? like for example Transport is 2nd to the top does that mean that Engineer and Body repairs are 1 and 2? Or do you start from the bottom and Raw resources and humanitarian aid are gacha 1 and 2?

16 minutes ago, kuwaaa said:

i start gameguardian(HW), and the game also. i select [8770] Last day on earth:survival, i make sure the selected memory range is anonymous and value format like Hex(little-endian) notation, string representation,Dword, Float are ticked.i start the search by putting the value according to my currency.

I have found the problem. You don't have to worry about the address not being violet. I play in bluestacks sometimes and I find these kind of problems. Just do what he did on his video. If he select 3 address above the highlighted one then just do it. No need to worry about it.

Let me know if it works.

Edited by _Levi_

16 minutes ago, kuwaaa said:

I'm from European and I had had to put a "," between the prize not a "." that worked for me

Following @NoFear 's new tutorial video. Just look for the gacha #s and do a trial and error. If you are looking for Body Repairs pack. It is the second gacha 1. The first gacha 1 is the Engineer pack. And you can simply end it using the same method using No Fear's gold hack. Thanks for the vague tips @NoFear. It took me numerous trial and errors and more than 4 hours to figure it out. xD Anyway thanks for finding ways for us. 

And @_Levi_ yeah I agree with you. The snitch is just plain insecure. Because he can no longer feel superior in the game. Being a wallet player is their only claim to being the elites of the game. Now since game-hackers are capable of getting what wallet players can get simply strips them of that privilege. 

11 minutes ago, Ryubei said:

Following @NoFear 's new tutorial video. Just look for the gacha #s and do a trial and error. If you are looking for Body Repairs pack. It is the second gacha 1. The first gacha 1 is the Engineer pack. And you can simply end it using the same method using No Fear's gold hack. Thanks for the vague tips @NoFear. It took me numerous trial and errors and more than 4 hours to figure it out. xD Anyway thanks for finding ways for us. 

And @_Levi_ yeah I agree with you. The snitch is just plain insecure. Because he can no longer feel superior in the game. Being a wallet player is their only claim to being the elites of the game. Now since game-hackers are capable of getting what wallet players can get simply strips them of that privilege. 

I have a friend, he spent $20000 USD on one game just to be on top of everyone else. 

Just now, Saxyanimal said:

I have a friend, he spent $20000 USD on one game just to be on top of everyone else. 

Lol! Now that is another level of... No offense to you man, but your friend is on another level of stupid. Seriously. Its fine to spend some on games. But not to the point you becomes obsessed with being on top. 

3 minutes ago, Saxyanimal said:

You know what you should do at that time?

1. Learn C++

2. Hack the game.

3. Make him rage quit.

5. Profit??

10 minutes ago, Valle3 said:

Hey guys,

Is there any way to dupe the box that i have in my "inbox"?  

Any ideas? Videos? 

Thanks in advance! Btw you guys are awesome!

box.thumb.JPG.1296a649a291cb723ce83e941058793f.JPG

duplicate all items that have been previously patched. I am no longer know how to duplicate items like box / weapon.  Maybe @NoFear have other way

Edited by shinobi97

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Valle3 said:

Hey guys,

Is there any way to dupe the box that i have in my "inbox"?  

Any ideas? Videos? 

Thanks in advance! Btw you guys are awesome!

box.thumb.JPG.1296a649a291cb723ce83e941058793f.JPG

Is that a purchasable item?

Even if not, it can be...  Would take many scans/edits