Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

2 hours ago, FIDANZATA said:

After military box no result i try Edit limestone value, same result after Restart the game.

Screenshot_20170825-234933.png

Screenshot_20170825-235040.png

Screenshot_20170825-235242.png

Screenshot_20170825-235249.png

"your inventory is full" = crash

Try doing everything again, with free inventory space before the fresh restart. After you take out the item once, restart the game. Check if it works, mate. 

Edit: you have the correct set of addresses, otherwise it wouldn't jump to 500m. :) you just have to make our stay. 

Edited by Krakken

55 minutes ago, Valle3 said:

Hey guys,

Newbie with these kind of stuff so got alot of questions :p

I have bluestacks wich i have rooted succesfully. Downloaded GG from here and tried to follow this https://youtu.be/nm7sYiWqI7k for some free crafting..

Cant get it to work, am i missing a application or something? Or is there a better guide to this? 

What's hack?

Guys if you have saving probleme , when you finish hacking eat something , open atv twice , drink , open chopper and place something , now go somewhere and kill a zombie then restart the game , if it's not working try to do it again directly after restarting the game , when i do this i always fail the first time w but second time work like a charme

1 minute ago, DarkangelX15X said:

Guys if you have saving probleme , when you finish hacking eat something , open atv twice , drink , open chopper and place something , now go somewhere and kill a zombie then restart the game , if it's not working try to do it again directly after restarting the game , when i do this i always fail the first time w but second time work like a charme

It's always safer to immediately quit game after hacking. Anything you do after finishing is wasting time and increase the odds of failing. Many actions influence one and the other in ways that will crash your game. It's not a matter of rituals. If it works, it works. 

I have an idea how to duplicate anything. I'll have to test it out .. 

Another member posted a youtube video in previous post and it works fine for me.

I have a bunch of gas masks through this tutorial.

It may be kinda random but does the trick!

It's easy and takes no time.

Need your opinion on this by the way cause I am just a tester and you rule this thing! [emoji6]

28 minutes ago, shinobi97 said:

@NoFear How to hack summer pack? I don't understand. You have video tutorial sir?

Same method NoFear taught for gold. You get the address for the summer pack, and use it on another store item. I got it through gasoline since I had my boost active. 

10 minutes ago, Krakken said:

Same method NoFear taught for gold. You get the address for the summer pack, and use it on another store item. I got it through gasoline since I had my boost active. 

I had Boost activated but it worked anyway.

15 minutes ago, Krakken said:

Problem solved @Krakken just can buy 1 pack ? How to duplicate military box?