Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

24 minutes ago, HeisenBernz said:

Yep all of the things you just mentioned happened/ I did. The problem is that it doesn't save and if I search the values again, wrong addresses pops up and would take 10-20 tries to find the right address again. :/

some times the two items fresh from buying needs a restart of game before doing searches again. some time too searching group address is not possible I had a case like that. couz they have different adresses location. but you could still try the old single value search

and add instead of replace. but most likely the group search of @Krakken's tutorial is better to find and add value to 500000000 only dont exceed. goodluck hope it will save for u now. try buying new resource and restart then search it again :)

What is wrong i found a different pointer on the new account @NoFear

the above one is correct follow @NoFear tutorial :)

Edited by absolutenothing
tagged krakken

12 minutes ago, absolutenothing said:

some times the two items fresh from buying needs a restart of game before doing searches again. some time too searching group address is not possible I had a case like that. couz they have different adresses location. but you could still try the old single value search

and add instead of replace. but most likely the group search of @Krakken's tutorial is better to find and add value to 500000000 only dont exceed. goodluck hope it will save for u now. try buying new resource and restart then search it again :)

the above one is correct follow @NoFear tutorial :)

Before her i can do it. But I unbrick my device then I download again LDOE. I think this way is fixed by develover. Or is there a wrong setting?

• Moderators

You don't have to follow pointers all the way to the end. 

Once you know the end item name, you can search the entire string of dword values that make up that item. 

I can make a video as an example. 

4 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Once you know the end item name, you can search the entire string of dword values that make up that item. 

Thanks for your answer. But I am confused the number and position of the pointer is different from the video I previously made. Because I ever managed to do this hack

8 hours ago, LemmeSmashYou said:

The acid bath is functional...thats why you can finalize it, unlike the ATV which isn't functional yet. 

ooh,i dont know acid bath is FUNCTIONAL right now,when i click on it just say INFECTED BOX..i dont know what that thing is and how to get it..haha

How'd you managed to hack Def and Attack Speed that much. Do you mind sharing it with us?

that is LEFTOVER from old hack..luckly it save until now..hope it save till release ?

46 minutes ago, tomyryu said:

ooh,i dont know acid bath is FUNCTIONAL right now,when i click on it just say INFECTED BOX..i dont know what that thing is and how to get it..haha

look for the back of chopper  = infected box req.   

after patch this option is enable i think but it's the mistery  like chopper gas tank

yeah @NoFear ive been looking for the chance to have 1 too its still low chance to get, no luck to have at the moment. my friend says all he do is brought his chopper without anything inside it, on his bag usual stuff to help kill zombies. he said too he is from his house and when he went inside infected forest with chopper after stepping down from the bike he instantly recieve the popup info that he must get the infected box. thats all I knew -_-

what kind of pop up ? is he look for the option at the end of chopper?

57 minutes ago, hero007 said:

what kind of pop up ? is he look for the option at the end of chopper?

its like the popup "saying"(not the emoticon) when a character is hungry but for few sec then it is gone. but when u go out and inside the infected forest again and again for killing bigone still the popup is appearing for few moments. again he died couz of the 2bigone and not having screenshot or backup couz of his excitement to get the infected box.

this is really possible, maybe its like the %chance to loot this like the previews version on getting/looting the gas tank...

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

I want to know more about it. If you have time please make a video. 

4 hours ago, HeisenBernz said:

I've been searching like 20-30 times just to find the right address of an item, and when I edit it, restart the game, it won't save and if I search the quantity of an item in my inbox (wood and stone) again, hell it would take another 10-20 tries, possibly more searches. What's worse is that the game takes too long to load and takes too much of my time. But oh well, I can't just brag about it. Thanks @Krakken:)

Wait. You have to search 20-30 times? Its not normal. Can you screenshot how you search the item? And the value format also.

Value format looks like this.

Screenshot_20170822-133454.thumb.png.7ee48ce1bd013a90733c45fc31a73a0d.png.ed8aed9b89d486d3f488842dd45c148d.png

Edited by _Levi_

23 minutes ago, _Levi_ said:

Wait. You have to search 20-30 times? Its not normal. Can you screenshot how you search the item? And the value format also.

Value format looks like this.

Screenshot_20170822-133454.thumb.png.7ee48ce1bd013a90733c45fc31a73a0d.png.ed8aed9b89d486d3f488842dd45c148d.png

I've been getting lots of this address

-#######D

0D

My D value

0D

-#######D

And sometimes

-#######D

0D

My D value

Random D (looks like a verification address but in the bottom, lol)

-#######D

And sometimes non at all.

Value format is the same, memory range is Anon.

Restarting GG and LDOE or the phone doesn't help either. It depends on luck I guess lul.

@NoFear

[mention=583050]Krakken[/mention] aside from getting a Lib File with coin, craft + shopping.

is there a way to just use GG for the Free Craft.

Ive started a new acct to run it the way i want cause i have ocd with storage lol.

So ive used the Coin trick you showed[mention=117645]NoFear[/mention] and the Dupe items. As well as the Military Crate.

But now ive gotta dupe items very often to get my building needs done as well as crafting my items whyll out in the exploring world.

Any insite to using GG for free craft only and it saving would be very helpful. thanks in advance.

(not a newb hacker been on here for a while just viewing and hacked many other games in the past)

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Sorry Bfore i tag other game pic in here...BTW can i use th new method Hacking  military box for this game.. like a inapp purchase.. cause i try another method with th same rule n i find value but its not change.. sorry for my bad english.. Thx

Screenshot_20170823-041343.png

Screenshot_20170823-041355-01.jpeg

Edited by Lokyou