Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

On 8/23/2017 at 8:48 AM, NoFear said:

***caution***

I don't know the effects this hack could have on your account. I don't play the game, so no idea the long term effect. Maybe instead of adding 300,do the 100 instead. 

Tungsten is highest, DO NOT attempt to edit the bar # above tungsten and try to claim. 

i following steps exactly, but i don't understand steps between 1:30 to 1:37 in this videos, i cant get result

• Moderators
1 hour ago, vijaygostrider said:

i following steps exactly, but i don't understand steps between 1:30 to 1:37 in this videos, i cant get result

You change the layout so you can edit individual bytes when browsing memory.. When toggling the view you can misplace where you were, so I go back to the value and as I scroll you'll see the string representation for "resources bar 1".

Byte edit the 1 to 2.

32 minutes ago, Caed0w said:

@NoFear so yeah about your hack (pointer method) does that mean we get legit coins? Like a non hacked coins cause we transferred it's value and we just get it free 

In a way yes. But also no. On the server if like another game I did it with, they just see the currency got added. Just like anything though, don't abuse it and could get away with it. 

With me sharing publicly, developer has a chance to patch it. I don't think it will be easy though. 

26 minutes ago, Lokyou said:

inbox hack cant save after restart Game.. anyone have another method for inbox hack..? sorry for my bad english?

Dont press take after edit value, walk around open boxes, eat something , leave map then come in again and see, assuming you got the right pair address

2 minutes ago, hero007 said:

hey mate how many space  provided in this ?

and whatis the num. for that which we gone change in No Fear method

Double search price for the summer pack then do the pointer trick , once you have it on you inbox use krakken inbox hack , change it only to 30 you can put only 20 military slots in your home

hey mate how many space  provided in this ?

and whatis the num. for that which we gone change in No Fear method

not sure if its no fear's method, i saw it on youtube randomly, just go craft page click skull crusher then search 12;12;5;4::30 , change all value to 0 then you can take stuff from crates without them leaving the crate (dupe) once you fill your inventory bag, just exit the game and come back in and you will have the items with you that you can drop into your own crates.

7 hours ago, Saxyanimal said:

Thanks, I got it to work now too. My problem on inbox hack was that I need to actually walk around do something before I exit the game in order for it to save. To find the pairing address the one above it must not be 0D , thaz what worked for me. And if search results doesn't come out with the ones that are not 0D, restart the game and search again. Thanks everyone that helped me out. The time and efforts you guys put into this community is priceless. 

If you guys have not seen this, check it out, easy GG hack that allows you to dupe anything you have in your crates, even single items like guns and wheels, I duped alot of the military 24 slot crates with this. You do have to follow it exactly, meaning you have to press the skull crusher in the craft manual before doing the 12;12;5;4 search. 

How did you get red malls ?

20 minutes ago, DarkangelX15X said:

Double search price for the summer pack then do the pointer trick , once you have it on you inbox use krakken inbox hack , change it only to 30 you can put only 20 military slots in your home

no i am asking space in militeri cheat

in normal cheats it is 20 like that

38 minutes ago, DarkangelX15X said:

i didn't understand bro what u wanna say about summer pack

i just wanna ask from where we can find the military chest in our inbox 

i know inbox hack 

i didn't understand bro what u wanna say about summer pack

i just wanna ask from where we can find the military chest in our inbox 

i know inbox hack 

there is 24 slot in the military chest. the chest comes with the summer pack that you can buy with real money or hack.