Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

2 hours ago, Saxyanimal said:

Same applies to me with inbox hack, found the value, edited it and the address above, take item out and have 499999980 but doesn't save.

Okay i got some probleme with saving but now it's done , be sure to check " add value don't replace " before editing both of quantity and verification value , when you hack it , press take then open atv 2 time , open chopper 3 times , eat something , then travel somewhere to make it save , it worked for me

19 hours ago, simran840 said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwzFLOqPwiwIS0l5OGNhOHhEeUE/view

try this link, i reuplod it..

my gold hack and item dup hack both work , so i think i do some mistakes in inbox hack.. 

First, @Krakken's dual entry search is only, as he has stated before, for those that have NOT hacked the inbox before.
Search a single entry, pull off ONE stack and refine.  It should refine to a single result.

Second, you DID find the correct pairing.  However, you tried editing both values at the same time.  That killed all your efforts from that point forward.
You need to edit them one at a time.  They are a linked pair and need to be changed as a linked pair.
To make the value 500, you need to know what number is linked with 500.
You do this by searching through the rest of your inbox for the linked values.
The linked value changes EVERY TIME you restart, so the linked value for 500 one time won't be the same after you restart.

2 hours ago, Caed0w said:

How do i hack the value of modified m16? Help with inbox hack

Screenshot_2017-08-24-04-30-23.jpg

Search for your box on DWord , then refine until you get one results , goto adress , search 1Dword with a verification adress above , select them both and chek add value don't replace then change to a high amount

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Caed0w said:

Can't seem to hack summer pack cause of 9 day boost any solutions?

Screenshot_2017-08-24-05-16-46.jpg

Did you try anyway? 

I could be wrong, but even though it looks like that, clicking might still process the purchase. 

8 hours ago, NoFear said:

Did you try anyway? 

I could be wrong, but even though it looks like that, clicking might still process the purchase. 

Edited by Caed0w
Forgot to insert message but here it is i tried a different way but it worked so thanks for the hack bro

1 hour ago, DarkangelX15X said:

Search for your box on DWord , then refine until you get one results , goto adress , search 1Dword with a verification adress above , select them both and chek add value don't replace then change to a high amount

I've done it but there too many 1dword listed idk even if whether it is up or down because they're all 1dword with addresses above them so I'm confused which is it

8 hours ago, Saxyanimal said:

Same applies to me with inbox hack, found the value, edited it and the address above, take item out and have 499999980 but doesn't save.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwzFLOqPwiwIRHNDZWNldS1tZnc/view

try this  video . hope it works for you..

5 hours ago, DrakeEdwards said:

First, @Krakken's dual entry search is only, as he has stated before, for those that have NOT hacked the inbox before.
Search a single entry, pull off ONE stack and refine.  It should refine to a single result.

Second, you DID find the correct pairing.  However, you tried editing both values at the same time.  That killed all your efforts from that point forward.
You need to edit them one at a time.  They are a linked pair and need to be changed as a linked pair.
To make the value 500, you need to know what number is linked with 500.
You do this by searching through the rest of your inbox for the linked values.
The linked value changes EVERY TIME you restart, so the linked value for 500 one time won't be the same after you restart.

thanks alot.. now i linked pair and hack works every time..

1 hour ago, simran840 said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwzFLOqPwiwIRHNDZWNldS1tZnc/view

try this  video . hope it works for you..

thanks alot.. now i linked pair and hack works every time..

Thanks, I got it to work now too. My problem on inbox hack was that I need to actually walk around do something before I exit the game in order for it to save. To find the pairing address the one above it must not be 0D , thaz what worked for me. And if search results doesn't come out with the ones that are not 0D, restart the game and search again. Thanks everyone that helped me out. The time and efforts you guys put into this community is priceless. 

If you guys have not seen this, check it out, easy GG hack that allows you to dupe anything you have in your crates, even single items like guns and wheels, I duped alot of the military 24 slot crates with this. You do have to follow it exactly, meaning you have to press the skull crusher in the craft manual before doing the 12;12;5;4 search. 

Edited by Saxyanimal

11 hours ago, tomyryu said:

if u want link account u need to make new game with connected to your google..using other saves it cannot link to google..even u can,after u reinstall the game it will load other people data..theres another way,always BACKUP ur data MANUALLY that will work,and of course cannot link to google..but dont mind this stuff,cause it will wipe our data when the game finally finish..??

Manual backup is good...thanks

On 8/23/2017 at 4:06 AM, NoFear said:

Open gg, at bottom of screen where it says gg version #, click that. 

Thanksssss!

Anonymous was already check marked...and all of my results still show up as Ca, any ideas?

Lmfao, I just had to search in a bigger group to find the anonymous ones, silly me.

Edited by LemmeSmashYou