Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

5 hours ago, NoFear said:

***caution***

I don't know the effects this hack could have on your account. I don't play the game, so no idea the long term effect. Maybe instead of adding 300,do the 100 instead. 

Tungsten is highest, DO NOT attempt to edit the bar # above tungsten and try to claim. 

i thought those bars are not in game ...

I know it takes time and a lot of patience to teach people who are noob level in coding and hacking so it is quite taboo for noobies like me to ask for a step by step/detailed tutorial. I am one of those who have been trying again and again. Trying my best to follow the instructions of sir NoFear (Thanks for your efforts to help everyone find a way to hack the game sir!. We really appreciate it by the way.) but despite all our attempt still end up failing at one point or another. Like my latest attempt, I was able to pull off the first half of the procedure up to the saving of the address for the gold coin. However when I proceed to start with the 2nd half of the procedure no matter how many times I try to put in the amounts for the items I want I always end up with no results. Memory range is set at anonymous, and the value format are all set at H(hex), S(String), D(Dword) and F(Float). I keep repeating the entire method and always end up with a dead end when I search for the value of the items I want. I tried the boosts, supplies, best, and the weapons. no luck. I wish someone can help me. But its ok even if no one does. I have already taken too much of every one's time here already. :(

13 hours ago, WendersonHC said:

But you make it again? that's worked? i'm sorry for the confusing i don't speak english so much, i'm from Brazil. thanks for your method @NoFear

I will try it again. Only the gold coin works when I search for the values. Other cash shop items end up with no result.

21 minutes ago, Ryubei said:

I will try it again. Only the gold coin works when I search for the values. Other cash shop items end up with no result.

the inbox hack don't work for me

Let's do this method together.

1 hour ago, Ryubei said:

I know it takes time and a lot of patience to teach people who are noob level in coding and hacking so it is quite taboo for noobies like me to ask for a step by step/detailed tutorial. I am one of those who have been trying again and again. Trying my best to follow the instructions of sir NoFear (Thanks for your efforts to help everyone find a way to hack the game sir!. We really appreciate it by the way.) but despite all our attempt still end up failing at one point or another. Like my latest attempt, I was able to pull off the first half of the procedure up to the saving of the address for the gold coin. However when I proceed to start with the 2nd half of the procedure no matter how many times I try to put in the amounts for the items I want I always end up with no results. Memory range is set at anonymous, and the value format are all set at H(hex), S(String), D(Dword) and F(Float). I keep repeating the entire method and always end up with a dead end when I search for the value of the items I want. I tried the boosts, supplies, best, and the weapons. no luck. I wish someone can help me. But its ok even if no one does. I have already taken too much of every one's time here already. :(

Do you have facebook account? I will teach you there. Or skype account. 

19 hours ago, Sultanboboc said:

Thanks! I managed to hack a big summer package with this method

Screenshot_2017-08-22-22-07-32.png

Dude can you tell me how to find summer pack code i find pack price with double i found too many result pls help

ps. sorry for my english level (¬_¬)

ABOUT SUMMER PACK HACK. USE THIS STEP GIVEN IN PICTURE DOWN BELOW AND FOLLOW NOFEAR'S GOLD HACK METHOD.

SEARCH THE SUMMER PACK POINTER VALUE AND REPLACE THE ADDRESS IN ANYTHING IN ITEM SHOP( LIKE XP BOOSTER PACK OR GASOLINE).

Screenshot_20170823-172936.thumb.png.2a25df8092309063461e9abe472afe18.png

Screenshot_20170823-172952.thumb.png.b2026f1ab1ed56c9371c98419000c6c1.png

Credit - @DemiGod666 @NoFear

It finally worked!!!!! Thanks sooo much to Levi and Wenderson for not giving up on me! And thanks to NOFear for working hard on finding ways for us!!!! 

Screenshot_2017-08-23-19-51-39.png

Screenshot_2017-08-23-19-53-48.png

No problem mate. Just doing my job.

Dude can you tell me how to find summer pack code i find pack price with double i found too many result pls help

ps. sorry for my english level (¬_¬)

See my comment.

10 hours ago, NoFear said:

Guide for all metal bars to come... 

Help with pointer hack I've correctly followed your steps way through saving dword value of pointer in gold but after that when i search for exp boost price "900;550;250" in double nothing shows what did i do wrong. And yes I'll be honest your vid was so fast it kinda felt like you didn't want us to understand a bout it but you were just making it fit from that 10mb max size of attachmemt file. Btw thanks hope you can help me