Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

i wonder who post latest hack gold on youtube OPENLY make wonderful title HOW TO HACK GOLD LDOE(at least give credit from where and how he get it) gal dang,next update will be more tough..???

2 hours ago, tomyryu said:

yup it can..search on page 17 and before do that make backup..of course it drop in bunker but low probability..better hack lol

It still works? For me about 40 address came up for the chopper and like 12 for the ATV, changed all of them and none of them worked for me.

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, tomyryu said:

i wonder who post latest hack gold on youtube OPENLY make wonderful title HOW TO HACK GOLD LDOE(at least give credit from where and how he get it) gal dang,next update will be more tough..???

You can pretty much assume any guide using my method, wasn't discovered by them...  This is not your entry level hack and I don't see many people utilizing pointers in games. 

4 hours ago, Krakken said:

I was hoping we could brute force gold the same way, but we can't. For those with unhacked gold must follow @NoFear 

Not the correct address mate, try to search for that value alone since it's huge. You should get 6 results tops. Should be in the top 3, and should be the one with a verification address similar to that value directly above. If you watch the video, I come across the set you're in. Keep searching. The grouping method is only for those whose inboxes were still virgins. Yours has lost it a long time ago :D

Dang mate! I've been searching like 50+ times already and keep getting values w/out verification address lmao. Just wanna ask, what memory range did you use in doing this method?

• Moderators
1 minute ago, HeisenBernz said:

Dang mate! I've been searching like 50+ times already and keep getting values w/out verification address lmao. Just wanna ask, what memory range did you use in doing this method?

Anonymous. 

You can tell memory ranges select by looking at bottom of screen next to gg version info. 

49 minutes ago, LemmeSmashYou said:

It still works? For me about 40 address came up for the chopper and like 12 for the ATV, changed all of them and none of them worked for me.

have u set the search range? to ANONYMOUS,i play 3 acc and all of them have chop..

You can pretty much assume any guide using my method, wasn't discovered by them...  This is not your entry level hack and I don't see many people utilizing pointers in games. 

i dont mean u bro this guy might copy from this site or mayb not ?

1 hour ago, tomyryu said:

it still work bro..when i hack box i always inside HOME after edit the stuff i want,take out the stuff and makesure the number change and CLOSE apps immediately without leave the base

Worked for box , not for weapons itslef 

Well thnx to @NoFears method I did the gold hack and other pointer stuff .

However @Krakken I did not manage to inbox edit by your method I dunno why maybe I'm doing something wrong. However thnx to @tomyryu copying the same item quantity and ver code worked for me even a modified weapon it worked so thank you guys keep up the good work ????

Note : about the gunthmis and the acid path they add ver code to to the values so just adjust your hacks.

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, tomyryu said:

have u set the search range? to ANONYMOUS,i play 3 acc and all of them have chop..

i dont mean u bro this guy might copy from this site or mayb not ?

If everyone in this thread could comment on that video pointing to this forum/me as the founder, that would be great. 

Anytime any of you find people stealing my work, discredit them in comments...  

I put a lot of effort into this hack, I can say with 100% certainty no one found this on their own. 

That's all I ask... If you ever find people stealing my work and not giving any credit, please call them out on it. 

13 hours ago, simran840 said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwzFLOqPwiwIZHFjNGVnNjFjbDA/view?usp=sharing

PLEASE CHECK THE VIDEO , IF I DO ANY MISTAKE THEN ASSIST ME IN PM..

@simran840

Video would not load and couldn't download.  Says "Still processing video".  I will try again later.
In the meantime, drop me a PM and I'll help you out.

3 hours ago, DarkangelX15X said:

@Krakken tell me if i'm wrong but inbox hack don't work on modified weapons , i tried on box , working , tried on mele weapons , working , but i tried on m16 and it didn'r work

@DarkangelX15X
The process WILL work on ANYTHING in the inbox.  You just need to be aware of what is in your inbox and where it should be in the lineup.
If you need some extra help, PM me and I'll help.

15 minutes ago, HeisenBernz said:

Someone help me with the inbox method lmao. Been searching like 50+ times already and still can't find the right address with verification address. I pulled it off once but can't do it again. 

@HeisenBernz
The search sometimes doesn't hit dead-on every time, but I've never had that many missed searches.
Drop me a PM and we can walk through it.  Even the smallest change can have huge implications in this endeavor.

Wew, the 250 isn't coming up for me... 900;550 works but once I add 250 in the group search, nada

EDIT: Managed to make it work by editing other values instead. Thanks @NoFear

Edited by Zaidos

42 minutes ago, 7mode said:

Well thnx to @NoFears method I did the gold hack and other pointer stuff .

However @Krakken I did not manage to inbox edit by your method I dunno why maybe I'm doing something wrong. However thnx to @tomyryu copying the same item quantity and ver code worked for me even a modified weapon it worked so thank you guys keep up the good work ????

Note : about the gunthmis and the acid path they add ver code to to the values so just adjust your hacks.

glad could help u bro?