Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

54 minutes ago, Krakken said:

Okay guys, I think I know what's going on and why you can't inbox edit. I've recorded a video and I'm uploading. 

Things to keep in mind:

1. This can be done from scratch. All you need is gold and gameguardian. 

2. You must have open slots in your inventory. And I mean after the fresh restart. Not "I remembered halfway so I'll do it now". 

3. You must group two consecutive items in a row, preferably two big numbers that aren't hundreds. Like buy a couple 700x stone stacks and make them 680/640 or whatever. 

4. Find the addresses where there's a verification address. Select BOTH Dword and for the quantity value and verification value and [add to value] 500,000,000 for instance. 

5. Remove one time the item from that stack, close game. Check for profit. Once you nail it, apply the same procedure for weapons. 

Remember! The first and only thing you can and will do in game will be editing the value before you take it out. Anything not involving that will crash. The idea is to narrow down this value without refining. Two consecutive items in a row is searchable with a group value of 100.

Video soon! 

wow new technique and better lolz since same value to edit hahaha nice :)

2 hours ago, DarkangelX15X said:

Can i do this with weapons ?

Yes but u have to guess where the  weapon is since its not by order any more.

My advice make just one single weapon in your inbox so it's easy to search for it in the address list, I mean beside the 9999 items you have..

Edited by 7mode

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Krakken said:

Okay guys, I think I know what's going on and why you can't inbox edit. I've recorded a video and I'm uploading. 

Things to keep in mind:

2. You must have open slots in your inventory. And I mean after the fresh restart. Not "I remembered halfway so I'll do it now". 

3. You must group two consecutive items in a row, preferably two big numbers that aren't hundreds. Like buy a couple 700x stone stacks and make them 680/640 or whatever. 

4. Find the addresses where there's a verification address. Select BOTH Dword and for the quantity value and verification value and [add to value] 500,000,000 for instance. 

5. Remove one time the item from that stack, close game. Check for profit. Once you nail it, apply the same procedure for weapons. 

Remember! The first and only thing you can and will do in game will be editing the value before you take it out. Anything not involving that will crash. The idea is to narrow down this value without refining. Two consecutive items in a row is searchable with a group value of 100.

Video soon! 

1 hour ago, Krakken said:

Hopefully gold hack will follow the same logic. 

Inbox editing v1.5.5:

Quotes under spoiler tag.

Love the video.  It does work.

I also discussed this in PM with @Krakken and I found a route that worked closely to the original.

Primarily, you will need an item in your inbox to search.  Preferably that amount will be 100 or more.

Search for the item amount by Dword.
Once the search completes, have one inventory slot open and hit "Take" to reduce the amount by the amount of a single inventory stack.
Refine the search with the new amount.
Repeat the split/refine until you get a single entry.  Select that entry, then select "GoTo" in the pop up window.

Now comes the tricky part.  Scroll up a couple lines and examine the entry you just found (highlighted usually)
You will be looking for two contiguous entries. (The two entries are right next to each other ....)
Both will be Dword entries.  One will be the item amount you searched.  The other will be another number.
Make a note of these two values, noting which is the quantity.  You will want this for later.

Scroll through the listing of entries.  Scrolling down through the list will bring up entries that are graphically below the item you searched for.
Hence the reason you searched for an item amount at the end of the list.
Find the item you want to edit.  If it has an "x###" in the inbox, look for that number.  If it is a weapon or armor, look for a 1.
Again, this will be part of a duplex Dword pattern.

Now comes the part that can completely scramble your efforts.
First, locate the entry of the pair that is NOT the quantity.  Change this value to the corresponding value you noted from before.
Next, locate the entry of the pair that IS the quantity.  Change this to the quantity that you noted earlier.
Lastly, exit and restart.  Make sure you have an inventory space open.  Open the inbox and tap "Take" and see if the changes held.

Thanks to @Krakken for the invaluable help in deciphering the pattern logic.

• Moderators

I'll share some useful info as to how you can take advantage of pointers in this game. 

Since I don't have much free time, I can at least share how to remap items to somethinv else. Using this, you could potentially remap an item to be a gold instead of xp booster or wood. 

Ideally, you would remap buying wood with inapp purchase of gold. Keeping it "legit" and harder to detect. 

Be patient as I make a video. 

9 hours ago, Krakken said:

You're editing both dword at the same time? Youre applying values where you should not. Do as the videos show you and don't take shortcuts, mate. 

Edit: this still works since v1.4.3

I'm good now. Levi has pointed out which addresses I should freeze. I was wondering if we could still do free craft? I'm running out of guns for bunker alfa runs.

3 hours ago, Krakken said:

Things to keep in mind:

Video soon! 

I currently have 0 gold. Do I have to buy gold to do this?

I'll share some useful info as to how you can take advantage of pointers in this game. 

Since I don't have much free time, I can at least share how to remap items to somethinv else. Using this, you could potentially remap an item to be a gold instead of xp booster or wood. 

Ideally, you would remap buying wood with inapp purchase of gold. Keeping it "legit" and harder to detect. 

Be patient as I make a video. 

Keep me posted! :D

6 minutes ago, Bonzerker said:

Thank you so much @Krakken I managed to hack my inbox with the help of your video.

Screenshot_2017-08-22-10-43-16.png

Screenshot_2017-08-22-10-43-25.png

Screenshot_2017-08-22-10-43-40.png

Screenshot_2017-08-22-10-49-00.png

My all inbox changes gets revert back After restart game..any help.. i didnot get  lib. File.. maybe this is reason  ,can u provide lib. File?

Edited by simran840

7 minutes ago, simran840 said:

My all inbox changes gets revert back After restart game..any help.. i didnot get  lib. File.. maybe this is reason  ,can u provide lib. File?

I did not use any modified lib file. I just followed the tutorial in the video. My save file is still intact and properly synced with google play.

Before trying to hack the game, make sure you restart it first and then immediately go with the hack. after editing the values, enter the map then quit.