Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

10 hours ago, DrakeEdwards said:

Android > Data

Find Zombie.Survival.Craft.z folder
Create Zip File from that, move somewhere you can find.

To restore to this backup, unzip the files back.

@DemiGod666. It is too late you don't have a restore that hasn't been broken. What Drake is describing here is what you should have done in the fist place to avoid this problem and what you should do in the future.

34 minutes ago, Ezarkas said:

for my case acid is not avaible in blue print ,is it normale?

and also event pop soooo rarly ,is it the case of s1?

and kraken how u got dat modified AK and glock ? pls

Through the rare and modified weapon crates (which can also be edited)  bought with gold, then inbox edit the good ones for 500M quantity. 

6 minutes ago, Krakken said:

Through the rare and modified weapon crates (which can also be edited)  bought with gold, then inbox edit the good ones for 500M quantity. 

ohh ok for now i only have water and beans that i could hacked inbox

am searching all ways possible to hack coin but chance it's never save ....

Acid bath can be completed now , you can break walls lvl 2 with iron stuff , chopper can stock 200 gasorin , you can find dead solider on green zone , new combustible added , added a new ressource that can be transformed to aluminum , bot houses restored you can find good stuff , you can buy box with coins , you can get a lot of good stuff  on green zone , i think this is all for new update , all hack from 1.5.4 still work

8 hours ago, hero007 said:

inbox hack and freeze item hack steel working

any update on .lib file plzzz for 1.5.5 version ??????????

Here the .lib 1.5.5

Source : https://androidrepublic.org/forum/threads/last-day-on-earth-1-5-4-mod-global-device-rooted-13-08-17-update.36126/page-33

1 hour ago, blackninja96 said:

sometimes, game can not be saved if we use gameguardian. :(( happened with 1.5.4 and now 1.5.5 too.

Is there anyone know how to force the game to save data? I run to other location but game doesn't save automatically, then I lost  many items :((

If your game suddenly will not save to the online server, then you triggered a data flag while you were editing.

The only recourse is to go back to what is saved and restart, paying close attention to what you are changing and making sure that you change ONLY what you should.
Trust me, it is VERY easy to change a value and end up hosing an entire hour's worth of work, or more.