Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

16 hours ago, Drunlar said:

What we need to do at this point @absolutenothing or what would help the most is look at the code. This would show us how they are storing there structures, pointers, perhaps item ID's, etc. Unfortunately this game is hiding its code in ".so" files (Uinux Shared Object). By the look of the file name I think the so files are to convert C++ to Java or perhaps that and some extra code obfuscation. Since the SO files are binary that presents a hurdle that has blocked me.

@Drunlarow yeah the c++ codes, but im noob at that xD im on diff course though xD but thanks ill try to view that. maybe theres a hint to use gg for searching and editing. unless its really needed to mod(doesnt know how) or its already getting ready and transferred to server sided already xd.

16 minutes ago, Saxyanimal said:

No luck for me to group search the traders required ingredients , has anyone tried? I thought if I find those I might be able to find the address of the crates 

I'll give it a try

5 hours ago, AsakuraKira said:

I Really Need Coins hack :D 
i used mod free crafting and free market, but after i bought something with coins, my coins turn minus.. :'( 
Please someone found the trick. :(

final_bstSnapshot_897091.jpg

Use .lib hack

It's increase the coin when use coin 

That's the way i think u can increase your coin in negative to plus

1 hour ago, hero007 said:

Use .lib hack

It's increase the coin when use coin 

That's the way i think u can increase your coin in negative to plus

Hi, where can I get the .lib hack? And does the hack updates with the game? Or will have to wait for new hack when it updates?