Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

27 minutes ago, Krakken said:

I don't know if I need to use a proxy to SEA with the app on, I don't think Nexon would do that. Their games for SEA on the PC were still accessible on Europe and America too although a bit laggier. 

I got an apk from aptoide but I'm never able to connect. If you know more about this, please PM me!

TIA

Inbox hack still working with old method? I can't seem to find the address that I have to change to -1 in float value.

2 hours ago, Krakken said:

I don't know if I need to use a proxy to SEA with the app on, I don't think Nexon would do that. Their games for SEA on the PC were still accessible on Europe and America too although a bit laggier. 

I got an apk from aptoide but I'm never able to connect. If you know more about this, please PM me!

TIA

I played yesterday for a liitle bit but i didnt really like it .. but go on Apkpure on google and download the Apkpure app and after go on apkpure app and download from there the game , it works , you need to uninstall gg and hacks if u get XIGNCODE error , enjoy :D

2 minutes ago, Pentishor said:

Guys at what page are you talking about the free craft ? Is there something i can do without mod apk,like change only a file or gg ?

There actually has not been free craft since the game was updated into 1.5.x release.
Any free craft you find will only be from a modded APK.

Just now, DrakeEdwards said:

There actually has not been free craft since the game was updated into 1.5.x release.
Any free craft you find will only be from a modded APK.

I saw some .lib file thing , if i put it and put mine back , does it save ? or ?

10 hours ago, absolutenothing said:

yeah iknew that too :3 but im just thinking and even tried to search multiple different values of resources to find value of slots but always fail, since u already said that the offset may differ with different values to start. hehehe im just trying to find the slot value, it may help us duplicate single stack using gameguardian if success. xD for example on another game called dungeon quest if u know that, by using the amount of stacked item will help u know the slot/item id/etc and editable,.

tnx again @Krakken :)

What we need to do at this point @absolutenothing or what would help the most is look at the code. This would show us how they are storing there structures, pointers, perhaps item ID's, etc. Unfortunately this game is hiding its code in ".so" files (Uinux Shared Object). By the look of the file name I think the so files are to convert C++ to Java or perhaps that and some extra code obfuscation. Since the SO files are binary that presents a hurdle that has blocked me.

32 minutes ago, 7mode said:

Is there a way like to dup the dealer box or maybe make it craft more than once or like anything would be hackable there ?

Maybe worth a try to group search the ingredients on the trade and see if the crate 1D is presence 

9 hours ago, Pentishor said:

I saw some .lib file thing , if i put it and put mine back , does it save ? or ?

I use .lib files and it's saving because that is not like GG. In GG you modify some values and after a restart all values go back except gold hack, etc...

The modded .lib files are normal files. The game is thinking that these are the real game code. The modded files are just outplaying the game :)

1 hour ago, Lord333 said:

I use .lib files and it's saving because that is not like GG. In GG you modify some values and after a restart all values go back except gold hack, etc...

The modded .lib files are normal files. The game is thinking that these are the real game code. The modded files are just outplaying the game :)

Can you give me a link with the files ? :D