Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

4 minutes ago, ElNoKo said:

1f609.png1f918.pngMany thanks m8 ... and one question do you think you can hack the game (World war heroes) !!? 1f914.png1f440.png

Sorry I usually stick to the game I am interested in today.

PS: All the single items in the inbox have 100million of them like the m16 and armor so withdrawal as needed there a lot more. Also the lockers in alpha base floor 0 are stuffed with things to run the floors like components for opening terminals, med packs, weapons, armor, etc.

And you will see every chest in that base is full of something or another that I was hording for the day they patch hacking... or maybe just hording to horde ?.

48 minutes ago, Drunlar said:

Sorry I usually stick to the game I am interested in today.

PS: All the single items in the inbox have 100million of them like the m16 and armor so withdrawal as needed there a lot more. Also the lockers in alpha base floor 0 are stuffed with things to run the floors like components for opening terminals, med packs, weapons, armor, etc.

And you will see every chest in that base is full of something or another that I was hording for the day they patch hacking... or maybe just hording to horde .

are u using mod ?

9 minutes ago, DemiGod666 said:

How did you get the uncraftable items and the trunk if this isn't  a mod ?

Unless you were being sarcastic 

I have had this account since before you could do free crafting. I made a bunch of stuff with the free crafting like the chests, armor, every type of table, etc. Then when that was patched I stopped burning the stock pile of consumables I had from it that I could no longer make.

I added those images on purpose since those it's are now unique to see... At least without a mod.

11 minutes ago, DemiGod666 said:

How did you get the uncraftable items and the trunk if this isn't  a mod ?

Unless you were being sarcastic 

@DemiGod666its on late version maybe that hes able to manipulate the free crafting using gg :) works fine that days. but from the latest versions it wont save or cant play account. just make sure u backup save files or make new acc before testing.

@Krakken can we find inventory resources by group in anyway? hehehe im trying it with dword atleast 2 items but shows no result though maybe im doing somthing wrong lolz. I think it is possible to find the slot addresses by doing group search of resources on box. I hope theres a hint there to make our single stack items duplicate too xD

15 hours ago, Drunlar said:

@tomyryu

I looked at the video it's linked in here somewhere already. My best guess is it was done with a mod not GG. To the best of my knowledge the mini gun has never been hackable with game guardian and I have been following this for quite a while.

ok thanks for info..

Is it possible to put like a thousand item in one slot in inventory? I am getting tried of duping item again and again for upgrading walls and floor. Or if there is other way of upgrading walls and floors let me know.

Edited by _Levi_

4 hours ago, _Levi_ said:

Is it possible to put like a thousand item in one slot in inventory? I am getting tried of duping item again and again for upgrading walls and floor. Or if there is other way of upgrading walls and floors let me know.

inbox hack

i am lucky in 1.5.3 all wall upgrade item i hacked in inbox like we did for unlimited weapon 

1.5.4 refrress

Edited by hero007