Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

45 minutes ago, absolutenothing said:

@Krakken thanks I found it still working lolz, btw when I do the gunsmith I think I messed up. couz every time I do the group search like the atv and chopper, it shows but after editing and restarting game it doesnt change value to fill the amounts. but when I group search again those values are already changed to the max needed amount. even I put the req it does not fill to max instead it goes x+1 when x is the amount to fill the max amount. still the value if I search it already at max. then I tried singular search it shows the amount changing and the other req amount but when I restarted. it goes back to the previews amount :) imma try making new account later to try again xD

My other thought is you found a group that's the same but not the gun table and edited something else and it stuck. That can easily happen. Try searching again with the numbers you now see on the screen not what you edited to. But this time when you search, for the last number (search depth) set it to something like 1000 and see what that comes up with.

https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/17283-last-day-on-earth-survival/?do=findComment&comment=61032 @Drunlar tried the ::value to this range

200, 300, 500, 600, 750, 1000, 1200, 1500, 2000, 3000 and idk it all failed lolz

600-3000 when I do something to the actualvalues like adding amount to req items and refine its all gone xD no result

and when 200-500 range there are values left but not saving even I do buy to shop, go to other places, build something.. and nothing just reverted to original/previews values. maybe the values are diff places/sequence now??? btw when I searched 50-150 of last value nothing shows

22 hours ago, tomyryu said:

lucky u,mine got corrupted cause im late do the hack,in 1.5.4 my chopper just freeze ***** what a mess

may be you might do something wrong. i already still able to hack.

1 hour ago, absolutenothing said:

https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/17283-last-day-on-earth-survival/?do=findComment&comment=61032 @Drunlar tried the ::value to this range

200, 300, 500, 600, 750, 1000, 1200, 1500, 2000, 3000 and idk it all failed lolz

600-3000 when I do something to the actualvalues like adding amount to req items and refine its all gone xD no result

and when 200-500 range there are values left but not saving even I do buy to shop, go to other places, build something.. and nothing just reverted to original/previews values. maybe the values are diff places/sequence now??? btw when I searched 50-150 of last value nothing shows

Hmm, well gun work bench stuck for me first try no problem yet 5+ attempts i couldn't get acid bath to stick. Its probably that for you just on gun shop. If you want to add a screen shot here of your gun shop with the numbers you are searching for. I and others would love to look for ya just to check if it looks right. In this case just the 1 search number set you think it should be. It never hurts to have a second set of eyes on something just in case.

1 hour ago, nobody13 said:

may be you might do something wrong. i already still able to hack.

yup thats true,cause i edit 3 adress with 1,(1 fork,1 tank,1 my mistake) now the chopper stay idle..on this acc my stat hack still saved the speed.armour etc..but never mind right now playing with krakken savedata its awesome..well gonna miss the stat hack of course hehe