Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

2 minutes ago, Trol1025 said:

Sure its complicated when nobody knows where is ID saved 

1 minute ago, hitu69 said:

i hope hacker's can find out its location ! asap

We told you already, but we also know you won't figure it out. So I won't reiterate my self, it's in this thread. Good luck.

3 minutes ago, 3113 said:

We told you already, but we also know you won't figure it out. So I won't reiterate my self, it's in this thread. Good luck.

Also i dont need to figure it out. Lol

6 minutes ago, Pentishor said:

Mate when i did the chooper i watched a russian guy and i didn t understand what he said , he searched first 455;4::5 (backpacks i think..) what should i search for the Gunsmith Bench ? I am kinda noob at gg so :)

You need to scroll back a few pages and see the screen shots of the numbers on the chopper build that makes more sense of it all.

Basically the areas that can have items added are in certain order in memory and stay in that order for most builds. Verbally the order is:

Right bank bottom to top 1,2,3

Left bank bottom to top 4,5,6

Bottom bank right to left 7,8,9

Top bank right to left 10,11,13

Now when doing a group search the ; means pervious number AND number following it. And :: means ordered search and after that you set your search depth.

So what does that all mean.  If you needed bank 2. You search the amounts you have in back 1 through say 6 and fill in the missing bank. Lets say you have the following amount of items in banks 1-6: 7,0,0,10,5,14.  In that case you search for DWORD = 7;0;0;10;5;14::200

Next from playing around with it I know the number to change is 6 dwords away (don't count non dwords) from the last value so go to a number scroll 6 DWORDS up and see if it matches expected. If your on track find the 0 and change it.

I know if you are new to GG this is a more advanced subject and it brutal to even read through it. I hope this made things a little clearer on the subject.  ?

1 minute ago, Drunlar said:

You need to scroll back a few pages and see the screen shots of the numbers on the chopper build that makes more sense of it all.

Basically the areas that can have items added are in certain order in memory and stay in that order for most builds. Verbally the order is:

Now when doing a group search the ; means pervious number AND number following it. And :: means ordered search and after that you set your search depth.

So what does that all mean.  If you needed bank 2. You search the amounts you have in back 1 through say 6 and fill in the missing bank. Lets say you have the following amount of items in banks 1-6: 7,0,0,10,5,14.  In that case you search for DWORD = 7;0;0;10;5;14::200

Next from playing around with it I know the number to change is 6 dwords away (don't count non dwords) from the last value so go to a number scroll 6 DWORDS up and see if it matches expected. If your on track find the 0 and change it.

I know if you are new to GG this is a more advanced subject and it brutal to even read through it. I hope this made things a little clearer on the subject.  ?

Thanks for this .. Now it s more easy to understand how it works :) 

Oh, man, so much fuss for a puny savegame just to get you guys weapons until they refresh the store... 

2 hours ago, hitu69 said:

bro ill be happy if u can make a video prooving the method is correct :)

been doing for 2 hrs none worked :c

2 hours ago, hitu69 said:

bro im asking because this method not a new method to me last time i tried the same method all i was getting is random account. so kindly shush.

I'm never going to make a video showing Google accounts, please be realistic and follow the guides. 

1 hour ago, DrakeEdwards said:

If it is "randomized" then why does the same thing happen to me, but all the "extra" things I've done magically stay the same?
You're telling me that there are others doing EXACTLY the same hacks as me?

It isn't a "random account with the same data".  It is a revert to the last time the data was successfully uploaded, then global variables like Horde timer and day/night cycle are updated.

Quick Logic test to check if your account is yours or a "random player"
1) Is the Character Name the one you put in?
2) Is the gold amount the same as what you had last, including having coins "refunded" because purchases were not "saved".
3) Is your house the same as when you last logged out?  If you had been building, is it the same as before you started building?

I could list a few dozen more, but there really is no need.
It isn't random data, it's a data revert because SOMETHING caused the game to not upload your latest progress.

Edit, Addendum: And the easiest way to get help is not whine for videos, but to actually explain what you are getting that doesn't match what should be happening.
Above all, remember that we are trying to play fast and loose with security measures designed to prevent EXACTLY this.
Patience is required, as it sometimes doesn't work.

Exactly, mate... This guy gets it. 

1 hour ago, Trol1025 said:

NOW I RESTORED PROGRESS FROM HACKED SAVE DATA AND I HAVE PROGRESS OF SOME PLAYER NAMED KRBONE!
SO ITS RANDOMIZED! 

So was it just the IGN? Just the name? Is that the only random thing?... Have you noticed that are randomly named AI? Isn't it more logic the game is assigning you a custom name from said list? Pay attention to the details... Your inventory, your constructions, etc. 

1 hour ago, Trol1025 said:

I will try to say whats happening once again.

You save your hacked progress of kraken to google. 

When you delete your save progress to test it out if its reloads from google, it is reloaded but with completly another players save that is using kraken save.

Incorrect... Saves are unique. They're either in sync with Google or not. 

50 minutes ago, DrakeEdwards said:

This sounds like there is an underlying linking within the base game save data.
The only way to test this out would be to document EXACTLY what the save looks like in game now, let it sit while the original owner plays, then restore again after a few confirmed changes from the original owner.
You then document what has changed between the original restore and this new restore, then compare that to what the original player had changed.

If this is indeed the case, it is on LDoE dev side and they need to be notified of it.  One person in a clan could be a wallet warrior whale and pay money for everything, then transfer his save to his entire clan.  Bang, you have 100+ clones, all with the same gear and all of them able to resupply just by doing a game restore.

You get it 100%. And no, there is no user ID checks. I raided alpha bunker and it was hours after all these people loaded the same save. After reading through this thread I deleted my save, restored it and everything was as I left it. So yes, you may abuse it. 

45 minutes ago, 3113 said:

You guys are not smart.

First of all, there is no ***** randomization, just STFU about it.

Secondly, none of you actually checked the files you were restoring, first thing I noticed was UID files getting swapped = you are all sharing the same ***** user id like idiots. Good job.

So let's make an example, five of you ate using the same UID, each playing differently and changing names differently, each updating and saving to that UID with different s***, of course when it restores it's going to appear different, because you're all retarded, sharing the same account.

Your best bet is to stop begging, put forth some ***** effort, read the threads, and if you read even one post saying something works, don't ask for a ***** video and accept the fact if you can't do it you're a d*** quitter.

Don't use shared saves, and if you do, make sure to ONLY COPY THE NECESSARY FILES. Use common sense and look at the files for yourself.

Thanks to @Krakken for a lot of the hard work in this thread, but bro delete your save, it's just Omega trolling these scrubs. But good job on that too lmao.

Thanks for the compliments, mate, but I think you're overthinking this too much! They don't have multi-player let alone server sided checks. If so we could never ever hack and you could never sync your values with the server. For a good while I kept my original account in sync with Google while hacking. Any linking like that which you describe would rather be applied as real time value checks ergo multi-player, ergo no hacking. One day that will come, this is not the case. 

At the moment you CAN force a saved game onto a Google account regardless the provider so I'll keep the link! 

PS: relax guys... You're stressing way too much with a game that you're hacking!! So just follow the indications closely. Pic is restored save proof. 

Screenshot_20170813-174551.png

6 minutes ago, Krakken said:

Oh, man, so much fuss for a puny savegame just to get you guys weapons until they refresh the store... 

I'm never going to make a video showing Google accounts, please be realistic and follow the guides. 

So was it just the IGN? Just the name? Is that the only random thing?... Have you noticed that are randomly named AI? Isn't it more logic the game is assigning you a custom name from said list? Pay attention to the details... Your inventory, your constructions, etc. 

You get it 100%. And no, there is no user ID checks. I raided alpha bunker and it was hours after all these people loaded the same save. After reading through this thread I deleted my save, restored it and everything was as I left it. So yes, you may abuse it. 

Thanks for the compliments, mate, but I think you're overthinking this too much! They don't have multi-player let alone server sided checks. If so we could never ever hack and you could never sync your values with the server. For a good while I kept my original account in sync with Google while hacking. Any linking like that which you describe would rather be applied as real time value checks ergo multi-player, ergo no hacking. One day that will come, this is not the case. 

At the moment you CAN force a saved game onto a Google account regardless the provider so I'll keep the link! 

PS: relax guys... You're stressing way too much with a game that you're hacking!! So just follow the indications closely. Pic is restored save proof. 

Can u link your save I'll like to try your method

54 minutes ago, Drunlar said:

Mate i tried very much ways , dosen t work.. i have all of them full and hammers i got 1/5 .. i think i will need to go farm 2 hours for hammers :)) ..

NEW FREE CRAFT LIB FOR 1.5.4

https://youtu.be/3j0BMBfBSw8

IMPORTANT:

DO NOT CRAFT THINGS THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN THE GAME YET! YOU WILL BREAK YOUR ACCOUNT!

EDIT:

Better Mod but not finished: https://androidrepublic.org/forum/threads/last-day-on-earth-1-5-4-mod-global-device-rooted-13-08-17-update.36126/

Edited by Lord333

1 hour ago, Krakken said:

I don't think you fully get it, I never said anything about server sided checks, might want to read that again. But then again, on that topic, if you know anything about CRC checks, I fully think it's similar to that, which is why when you hack and don't reset fast enough, it checks against the server data and disconnects you, which is why some hacks don't work, let me clarify once more, it's not checking direct values as to maybe perhaps the entire thing, but there is something that will cause you not to have saved data if the hacks are not done properly, which we can all admit is a reality.. It's not got multiplayer, that's fine, don't mean there's no UID system, it may just be unfinished which would explain the BS with the save files, but there definitely are UID *****, look in the files again. And lastly, I have zero chill and no ***** to give, I can just be a douche, plain and simple. Sorry if I come off harsh to any of you, but ***** it. (:

I did some hit and trial on save files and i found that inside file "afforxxxx2.sdat" file have impact on save file ie game data i tried replacing codes inside it ( noob stuff) but wasn't much of a success but ik that this file is the key to game data problem

23 minutes ago, 3113 said:

I don't think you fully get it, I never said anything about server sided checks, might want to read that again. But then again, on that topic, if you know anything about CRC checks, I fully think it's similar to that, which is why when you hack and don't reset fast enough, it checks against the server data and disconnects you, which is why some hacks don't work, let me clarify once more, it's not checking direct values as to maybe perhaps the entire thing, but there is something that will cause you not to have saved data if the hacks are not done properly, which we can all admit is a reality.. It's not got multiplayer, that's fine, don't mean there's no UID system, it may just be unfinished which would explain the BS with the save files, but there definitely are UID *****, look in the files again. And lastly, I have zero chill and no ***** to give, I can just be a douche, plain and simple. Sorry if I come off harsh to any of you, but ***** it. (:

The checks are done on the client side and they are present to the point where we have to be careful to exploit them but you can. Because it's client sided. The syncing is done progressively regardless of the edits. 

Save game transfer is possible and I can assure it because I successfully bound the account I shared to a new email and restored the progress multiple times without any issues. Anything beyond that is speculation and unrealistic. 

Anything wrong with the methods you guys use, you have to be specific and be meticulous when following each step. 

Edit: let me remind you that it's a game that technically allows in-game currency manipulation which is, from a hacking perspective, the breaking point of a commercial product. I still believe you're overthinking the security procedures these guys have.. 

Edited by Krakken
Edit

17 minutes ago, Krakken said:

The checks are done on the client side and they are present to the point where we have to be careful to exploit them but you can. Because it's client sided. The syncing is done progressively regardless of the edits. 

Save game transfer is possible and I can assure it because I successfully bound the account I shared to a new email and restored the progress multiple times without any issues. Anything beyond that is speculation and unrealistic. 

Anything wrong with the methods you guys use, you have to be specific and be meticulous when following each step. 

Edit: let me remind you that it's a game that technically allows in-game currency manipulation which is, from a hacking perspective, the breaking point of a commercial product. I still believe you're overthinking the security procedures these guys have.. 

Yeah, so basically a CRC, but seeing as it's done client side by all means we should be able to create a working bypass to allow us to use better hacks. I can't say I'm having the same problem as everyone else, but I can safely assume this game will probably be getting a good ole fashioned wipe when it does become official, and that's when they will slam all the server sided checks against us. Gg though, keep up whatever you think works. 

6 minutes ago, 3113 said:

Yeah, so basically a CRC, but seeing as it's done client side by all means we should be able to create a working bypass to allow us to use better hacks. I can't say I'm having the same problem as everyone else, but I can safely assume this game will probably be getting a good ole fashioned wipe when it does become official, and that's when they will slam all the server sided checks against us. Gg though, keep up whatever you think works. 

You're saying that as if we like kinda abused a few glitches. No, mate, this isn't the ninja glitch thread. This is the thread where you learn to get 100m coins, 100m swat armor and weapons in the first 3 minutes of playing a fresh account (I timed it). Clearing bunker alpha both floors under the first hour of playing said account. Spawning the chopper right after that. 

I don't see how you don't see that as a win. I see this as beating the game. 

Edit : bypass what, btw? I have very clean access to addresses via GG with no restrictions. 

Edited by Krakken