Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

Save game:

Password: gameguardian

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5b6bsopupm0eva4/LDOE+Krakken+v1.5.4+savegame.zip

There's no gunbench, acid bath complete with items but not finalized until they fix it. All the loot from bunker floor 2 is in the chests except the laser scope AK. I'll work a bit on the base design later but here's for fixes.

Don't spawn the acid tub. 

6 minutes ago, Saxyanimal said:

Were you able to finalize it?

nope just as atv only see it

Save game:

There's no gunbench, acid bath complete with items but not finalized until they fix it. All the loot from bunker floor 2 is in the chests except the laser scope AK. I'll work a bit on the base design later but here's for fixes.

thanks mate

9 minutes ago, Krakken said:

Save game:

I able to finalize gunbench. And it works fine for me. But for acid bath after hacking i tried to finalize it but it gets disappeared 

Just noticed this is the save game before completing the acid tub. I'll upload a new one tonight after alpha bunker second run, with gun bench and acid tub. 

It's easy to manipulate it. It's not as easy as the chopper but it's possible. Good luck! 

22 minutes ago, Krakken said:

Just noticed this is the save game before completing the acid tub. I'll upload a new one tonight after alpha bunker second run, with gun bench and acid tub. 

It's easy to manipulate it. It's not as easy as the chopper but it's possible. Good luck! 

How do we load your saved data and link it with our google play games? Step by step method would be great. Thanks btw!

Edited by HeisenBernz

1 hour ago, HeisenBernz said:

How do we load your saved data and link it with our google play games? Step by step method would be great. Thanks btw!

As Drunlar said:

1) Open the game and disconnect from your Google account. 

2) Open a file explorer and navigate to sdcard/Android/data.

3) Find the folder titled "zombie.survival.craft.z" and make a copy of this folder to somewhere else if you want to keep your old save.

4) Copy the hacked save to sdcard/Android/data. (same place as your old save)

5) Profit

On 28/07/2017 at 11:03 PM, kimchanjun said:

Thank @NoFear about some tip.

This video still testing about hack DEF, Attack Speed, Move speed. Im not sure it still work with other, so check value carefully before edit.

hello sensei..this trick didnt work anymore do u have new trick hehe

2 hours ago, Krakken said:

You mean bathtub is possible To use

As Drunlar said:

1) Open the game and disconnect from your Google account. 

2) Open a file explorer and navigate to sdcard/Android/data.

3) Find the folder titled "zombie.survival.craft.z" and make a copy of this folder to somewhere else if you want to keep your old save.

4) Copy the hacked save to sdcard/Android/data. (same place as your old save)

5) Profe

I can'T 

Every time i do and every time it ask for restore the game and my old data comes

Can u mack Video plzzz

Edited by hero007

40 minutes ago, hero007 said:

I can'T 

Every time i do and every time it ask for restore the game and my old data comes

Can u mack Video plzzz

I don't know, mate, I've got this as a backup account for the weapons. I can't sync it with Google either. My main account is still linked if anything happens... If anyone can show a way to link a savegame to a Google account, I'd appreciate it too. Tried linking it to many Google accounts unsuccessfully, restores to level 1.

About the acid tub, I mean it is possible to manipulate the schematics, unable to finalize. 

guys anything about adding blueprint/skill points? :) couz I tried grouping it with energy and coins. still if I edit the sp it does not save. im having problem couz I found that I only have 148sp. should it be 150, right?

and I dont use exp hack or editing sp.. I just normally lvled up.. so idk the problem and maybe its 148 as the max skill points??? can anyone answer or agree? thanks in advance

Edited by absolutenothing

54 minutes ago, hero007 said:

I can'T 

Can u mack Video plzzz

1.) Open the game, disconnect.

2.) Go to your phone's settings, clear data. The data in your SD/Android/data will be deleted.

3.) Copy Krakken's save folder (already unzipped) and paste it in your SD/Android/data or Phone/Android/data.

4.) Open the game. 

I didn't receive any "restore your old data" thing. I don't know if it is linked with my Google account either.